10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Montgomery
Rating 4.04.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 113 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019My service was horrible, today my family and I went for dinner around 7:30pm. I received awful service. When I arrived I drove thru the back to be able to park on the side of the building and saw the manager outside smoking. When we entered the building the young ladies spoke and begin to take our order. I saw the manager rush in without washing his hands, no hair net on, and then began to make our meals. The food tasted great but overall the service we received was unacceptable.Janae S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Keeno was such a great help. My coupon didn't work right away but he was patient and figured out how to assist me. Great customer service. I will be back soon!Hannah S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019Ok.....ok....I normally dont do this but just tried new restuarant (Fazoli's) in eastchase. when I say jumping... when we came in was greeted properly, friendly staff, fun,great service, food came expeditiously, prices good, food awesome to the last bite....would you believe it's a fast food restaurant with a dine in quality we stayed and was wowed...we bringing the kids next time....Cornellius R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 16, 2019Customer service was absolutely horrible. I made an expensive takeout order. When I went to pick my food up, the restaurant was completely empty. With that being said, the girl at the counter just points off to a shelf and says it’s over there. I’m like ok....... do I pick up all these bags? Is some of it mine? All of it? The proper thing would’ve been for someone to actually open all the bags and show me that everything was there. I mean, the place was empty. But instead they chose to point to where I can go grab the stuff, check it myself, and giggle with their phones behind the counter. Unacceptable. I could’ve chosen to takeout and spend $50 bucks anywhere else in Eastchase. Also, my pan of lasagna was smushed in the bag, the lettuce for my salad was somewhat wilted and my strawberry topping for all the cheesecakes were left out of the bags that I unfortunately didn’t realize until I was back home.Shalandra D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2019I ordered an extra dozen breadsticks and a family Alfredo sauce. Did not get either, would like my money back please. The food was ok.Amy Schultz
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 15, 2019Customer service was amazing. Definitely coming back for more. Jennifer M was so helpful with helping me to pick what I wantJennifer M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019Went to eastchase fazolis today with my daughter and granddaughter I really didn't want anything to eat but my daughter did she ordered and was ask to be seated and the food would be out shortly well long story short it was a older lady who was so nice and kept asking was everything ok that I ended up ordering food as well! Will be returning with my familyShayla,T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019We may never get our food... :-(Lisa N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019Went in to eat lunch bout 11:00 and the lady at the register us a bad attitude she was talking about a customer that had wanted some bread she made a big issue about the bread she shouldn’t be discussing a customer I will not be returning thereMarcie white
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019I came to fazolis on Tuesday n the I love fazoli’s but everytime I come the big black lady at the register always have a nasty attitude like she don’t wont be at work she always sitting down and always want someone to leave her a tip n that’s a shame why have her working there with that type of attitude I don’t understand like that is pure lazy n I will not return untill she’s goneJasmine Williams
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019I found hair in my food. I have never eaten at the franchise before and this will make it very hard to go back againShylau Thomas
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 09, 2019The food was good but the service was bad. There was a hair in my daughters plate of food . There was six of us in our group four got there food ok. But two in our group waited 30 minutes to get theirs. We seen others that had ordered after we did the same thing as these two had ordered and they got theirs first. I am hoping it was because of our skin color.
Now the Fazoli’s in Prattville, Alabama has never treated us this way. I was very disappointed the Montgomery one treated us.Renee H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 02, 2019I just wanted to make you aware of our horrible experience at this location. It was 30 minutes before closing, and we went thru the drive thru. We did not order a large quantity of food (double slice, oven baked sampler) and the woman who took our order interrupted my husband twice to ask him was he finished. Then after waiting on just one car ahead of us for over 10 minutes, the drive thru window opened, no apology for the wait, your employee told my husband the total, took our card, literally threw the bag to us and shut the window. No receipt, no have a good night, nothing. We eat at the prattville location at least once a week and have NEver experienced this type of customer service there. Needless to say, we will not be back at this location. I understand that it was 30 minutes before closing, but a smile or a “have a nice night” would have helped make up for the wait we had to experience.Aimee G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 17, 2019Very poor experience. We have always loved the customer service, so that’s never an issue. But my husband had a roach in his food and accidentally ate it. He knew it tasted terrible but wasn’t sure what it was until he moved his plate to the side a three small roaches crawled across the table. Will NEVER be going again.Hayley A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 16, 2019Omg. I just witnessed a very scary incident. The man cooking tonight was extremely mean and rude to the caucain girl working the front counter. He screamed and shouted at this girl for trying to deliver our food properly. This poor girl asked what she done wrong several times and he kept screaming.the young girl apologized for the managers actions. She then said she couldn't take it anymore and left. I told her to call the BBB (better business buearo). I was afraid for my daughter and myself so we left. I have never witnessed anything like this before. I felt so bad for her. I hope she is ok.Paula, T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 27, 2019Been here twice. Both times it's been horribly understaffed. There's been no messes cleaned up. Food has taken well over 30-45 minutes. Not pleasant at allTim S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019I felt like the flavor and quantity of the food was excellent for the price and staff was very friendly.Cindy F.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great quality, and portion size for the cost. My only complaint would be a lack of professionalism from employees at the establishment. They carry on personal conversations in front of the customers, and that's unpleasant. However, once the employees stop their conversation, they do ask about your experience, so that's nice.Adam R.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Good food! We love the breadsticks and the portion sizes. Definitely a favorite spot for quick, tasty pasta.Angela S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Usually I always order this via Waitr but one day I decided to drive there myself as I wanted to do some shopping in eastchase, upon arrival at Fazolis, I saw two women sitting at the table who I assumed to be customers due to their attire. I went to the register, no one was there. a few minutes later, one of the women got up from the table, went behind the register and asked me if I ordered online. I said yes, then she pointed to a shelf where there was a bag of food. the food on the shelf was mine. I grabbed it, there was no more communication from anyone in the store, I left and decided after this experience to never eat Fazolis again. The store was dirty, the customer service is non-existent, and I did not like the environment. I will take my money else where.Sherieka G.