Fazoli's 789 Business Park Dr.
10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 789 Business Park Dr.
Rating 2.72.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 30 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020I wouldn’t give it any stars if not forced to choose an answer! I visited your location tonight and ordered 2 lasagna and 2 chicken Alfredo dishes. I was told there would be a wait for chicken because they didn’t have any I asked how long and was told a whole because they had none. I then changed my order to 4 lasagna and I was then told it would be 20-30 minutes for 4 lasagna. I then asked what they did have on the menu tonight and was told lobster Mac n cheese....buffalo Mac n cheese spaghetti and baked spaghetti.....SERIOUSLY!!!!! I am the GM of a restaurant myself.....I have never experienced such poor service and lack of communication and professionalism!!!!! Totally unacceptable!!!!!!!Rhonda T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 07, 2020Great food and really friendly staff. Exceptionally clean as well. Super prices! Cathy was very friendly, respectful and kind.Tom H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019Waited 20 minutes for an online order after I was told that someone would bring me my order so I took a seat. I also paid 1.50 extra for spicy sausage and did not get it. I was very dissatisfied. Poor customer service and my order was wrong.Sarah j
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019From the time my husband and I walked in the door the manager was amazing! Her smile and customer service made us feel so welcomed. Then the server helped make the experience worth the money! We even had a little interaction with the cook and he was nice and willing to help see to our needs. This Fazoli's gets our A++++ approval! Keep up the good work store 5307
Mr. And Mrs SnodgrassMeme S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019I really like this restaurant but ice stopped coming all together and only using the location in Montgomery. Which is sad, this location is down the street from my house. I have never gotten my full order from this location. Something is always left off. Today, my salad. I recieved my dressing but no salad. Your staff really needs to be more diligent about giving people the items they pay for.Maria S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Absolutely the worst place ever!!!!! The manager left, and the store went to hell. None of the employees wanted to be there or work. I placed a to go order and asked for a refund after 35 minutes. I was told that the Manager wasn’t there and none of the employees knew how to issue a refund. Other customers were asking for a refund. One woman was told her order could not be taken because they were backed up. One employee was just waiting for a customer to say something so she could get ugly. She commented she hopes they fire the manager while waiting for her ride. This was around 5:45 pm on Sunday, October 2019. She was sitting in the dining room area making rude comments about the manager and customers. I hope you find out who she is because she does not need to be representing Fazoli’s (or any restaurant). The food was great, employees were abhorrent. Do not go there. I wish there was a negative 5 star rating as this would be my choice. Just nastiness all around.W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Normally I have the best experiance .. but tonight I get home with my chicken parmesan bake duo .. and the chicken is a tiny portion and dried out .. very disappointed!Anna s
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019The portion size of the strawberry spinach (sans the bacon) salad has noticeably decreased the last couple of times I've bought them.
This time the chicken was cold, only had 3 or4 strawberry slices, but plenty of onions which I had to pick most of them off.Yet, the price has remained the same. Very disappointed. Probably will not be back. 😥Nanthia M.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Food is always great but.....why is it that I place a pick up order but then have to get out of my car to go inside just to get it when it could be handed to me out the drive through window like other places?!?!?!April R
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019Young lady who served our group was great! Knowledgeable and fast!Rosario C.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2019We ordered the ultimate fettuccine alfredo to go and it was mostly just pasta. Harley any cause at all. If not for that it would have been great.the bread sticks are.awsomeTerri B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019My daughter an I went on a Tuesday evening. The restaurant was not busy at all. The staff was not friendly and basically sitting around talking/ cutting up. They were out of silverware, napkins, the coke machine was flat and tea was bad. The dispensary area was dirty. We went into restroom and it smelled like sewage. Obviously a sewage issue going on. There was trash in floor and dishes on tables. Again they were not busy at all. 4 customers total. Horrible cleanliness, horrible customer service and management. Will not be backBek E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019We waited for 25 minutes for our food. I could understand if they were busy but there was no line of customers and just about five tables seated. I finally went to ask to talk to the manager and someone had to go outside and retrieve her from a smoke break in her car. I asked her why it was taking so long for the order and she replied that they were short staffed. I understand that but if we’re short staffed, why are we outside smoking? Maybe you could warn customers that orders are taking a little longer today. I could see part of my order in the window and it had obviously been sitting there for quite some time. I asked why they didn’t at least deliver part of the order and maybe some bread sticks. She offered to remake the order and I asked why would we wait another 25 minutes for new food. Finally the food was delivered and was mediocre at best and cold. I would not allow the customer experience to go anything like this if I were in leadership. It baffles the mind.Chris B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Outstanding customer service from Joshua and Dashawn this evening. I have not received this type of service in quite a while. This is why we will be returning. Great job!Scott, G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 20, 2019I received a notice via your app that you now offer chicken and gnocchi soup. However, when I went to order it I was told they do not have it. The fact that this location did not carry it was upsetting, but also the customer service response was not very polite. No apology, just- we don’t have it.Alicia B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 23, 2019Ordered through the drive-thru. Had to wait at the window for 12-15 minutes eith no explanation. Go home and food isnt normal portion but very skimpy not even filling up half the togo bowl. Its pasta and pasta is cheap!!! Not the first mediocre experience at this location. Definitely not worth the money.J. Clow
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 20, 2019Yuck. My Ultimate Veggie Rotini experience did not turn out well. Upon arrival at our table, the Rotini was warm...but not hot.
I took it back to counter. 'Hi, this is not hot.' I heard the cook tell the counter person, 'It's got to be hot.'
They took it back. A few minutes later the associate brought it back. All they did was microwave it. Which, would have maybe been okay, if they had replaced the tomatoes and veggies. But the microwave experience ruined it. Please send me a link to receive a $7.99 coupon replacing my cost from 19 Feb 2019. I'll try you guys again.Robert B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 29, 2019The lady was nice enough when I asked for grated Parmesan for two baked sampler meals, but said they were told to give the packets in the drive thru. I got about a teaspoon of grated. No packets. I asked for extra salad dressing when I ordered ,didn’t receive.The 2 salads I ordered consisted of lettuce and two small slivers of parm. We never have these problems when we eat in. Not very pleased with the drive thru.Kristie N.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2019Lacks a personable quality. The employees don't look like they enjoy working there & there are always new people.Deborah U.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Excellent food at affordable prices for families!!Brittany A.