10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Jonesboro
Rating 3.93.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 62 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020I am really upset. We typically order the family meal (fettuccine and baked lasagna) at least once per month. We always have a great experience with the entire experience. Tonight my family went through the drive thru and ordered the usual family meal. When we arrived home, there was no salad in the order! Also the fettuccine was hard in some spots and overcooked in others. Both entrees were dry and chewy like they were old. When i tried to call the resturant, i couldnt get a response. We live too far away to have to pause dinner and drive back up there. After a 12 hour work day and 2 tired kids, I am more than frustrated. This wasnt worth the $23 at all.Brittni w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019Poor service and poor experience
I used to work at a fazolis so I know what your supposed to say and how to charge.
They Never have clean forks. And when we told them there was no forks they rudely said they knew and tossed a plastic fork at us. Then they don’t even offer your fresh parmesion and just put your god on table and walk off. Don’t ask if you need anything. Don’t give you fresh breadsticks and I have to keep going up there to ask for some. The manager looks like he’d rather be at home. And no one wears a hair net or hat. And I had hair (African American) in my food. When I showed the manager he just said “ok what you want me to do about”. Like seriously?!? Give me my money back or offer me a fresh plate without hair in it!!Angel, D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Awful. I found hair in my breadsticks. They refused to even acknowledge the fact that it was hair. They claimed it was a brush bristle. Either way it’s disgusting. They were terribly rude. I have never experienced such poor customer service in my entire life.Hannah B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Follow up on yesterday's visit. Went back today, it is our favorite Italian restaurant, got my granddaughter supper and my cheesecake and the best spaghetti and meatballs I have had in a while. Love it.Zana S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019They left out my cheesecake! After reading it off the order, still didn’t give it to me. Not worth a 30 minute drive to go backZana S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019The food hardly has a flavor and the pasta isn’t very good. I was sadly disappointed.Alicia
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019I placed online order & I didn't receive several items I paid for. I contacted the location & was told that they couldn't do refunds or anything for orders placed online. The girl said she was a manager but seemed clueless and unprofessional and had to ask someone else questions. She should probably be retrained on how to be a manager and the staff as well to make sure they put everything in the bag and give drinks out that were paid for. I am at home on bed rest due to complications in my pregnancy and had to have someone else pick up the order and now I guess I'm just out of money for things I didn't receive because the location won't do anything about it.Hailey C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019I went after I got off work to get supper and didn’t realize they closed in 30 minutes, once I realized I offered to leave because I know how it is when people come in close to time to closing. They were SO friendly and said “oh no honey, it isn’t a hassle at all” not only were they friendly but also fast. Toya M, was the lady that checked me out and took my order. It’s rare you get treated so nicely at a fast food restaurant! Thank you, Toya, for making it easy and not making me leave to go somewhere else!Bentley B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Went through the drive thru and the lady over the microphone was very nice and helpful. Pulled up to the window and a young, thin African American woman handed me my order and was very cheerful. I asked her if she was the one taking the orders and she said she was and I thanked her for being nice and making my day better. Wish I'd gotten her name. You have a good one there and she will go on to great things, with your company or someone else's. Wish there were more people like her manning drive thrus and registers these days.Lee, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019went there tonight to get supper and was told they did not have chicken "what else do you want" everyone changed order to get shrimp and was told "we out of that too" then was told we are out of alreado sauce too. if they are out of everything why are they open? we left and went to burger king and will not be back.hunter m
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019Customer service and the food was great. The store itself needed cleaning. The floors needed litter picked up and the tea had drained out on the counter and to the floor. There was only my husband and I plus one in the place. This was at 5 pm.Mary Slocum
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019crystal and randall were both very nice and all the food was great todaykenny m
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 09, 2019The cashier was polite when I went through the drive thru. I ordered a sampler and 2 kids meals. The sign out front said kids night is Tuesday, but I was charged full price. I tried to call but I never got an answer.Savannah K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 17, 2019Customer service not great. The salad once again not fresh. Lettuce wilting. Looks like they make salads ahead of time and then put them in the refrigerator uncovered.Mona R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 10, 2019The food trays are not properly sanitized because they stink. I have complained about them already.
Also, we had a coupon on the app for a free meatball slider expiring on March 13 and today is March 10. They have not gotten the slider yet. But they would not substitute something else.Mona Z.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsFeb 25, 2019I am Denise Carlson
I travel through Conway to see them. Andd you closed that restaurant a few years ago I was upset because you did. That restaurant was the best Italian cuosine I have eaten. Now it has been gone we don't even stop for lunch anymore. I hope that you will be able to put another one there if you put another one there by then I will look forward to having fazolss three AgainDenise C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Restaurant was dirty, the cashier was not professional. Overall experience was not good, worker was standing right outside the
front door smoking.food took forever to getDavid D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2019Today's food and service were terrible. I did not receive any breadsticks until my food was brought to the table. It took longer than usual to get my food and when it arrived to the table, it was luke warm. I could understand it taking longer had they been busy but they were not today. I was not offered extra breadsticks, although the people at tables around me were. It was as though I was overlooked. The staff at this store was fantastic in the past but as new people have come on board, the service, friendliness, and food have gone down hill. I hope that these issues can be fixed. I try to eat here at least once a week as it is close to my work and a good value for my money.Natasha W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 23, 2018Daniel Y. The server was so amazing and made my first visit amazingErica f
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2018I gave it a 4 because even though the last spaghetti dinner I bought was a good amount, the baked Ziti (takeout) has gotten so minimal now. It doesn'r even reach the top of the container anymore. It's not enough for the amount you pay. This has happened éach time I bought it lately ! They really need to start filling the container again !Sharon G.