10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Jonesboro
Rating 4.04.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 60 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Awful. I found hair in my breadsticks. They refused to even acknowledge the fact that it was hair. They claimed it was a brush bristle. Either way it’s disgusting. They were terribly rude. I have never experienced such poor customer service in my entire life.Hannah B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Follow up on yesterday's visit. Went back today, it is our favorite Italian restaurant, got my granddaughter supper and my cheesecake and the best spaghetti and meatballs I have had in a while. Love it.Zana S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019They left out my cheesecake! After reading it off the order, still didn’t give it to me. Not worth a 30 minute drive to go backZana S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019The food hardly has a flavor and the pasta isn’t very good. I was sadly disappointed.Alicia
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019I placed online order & I didn't receive several items I paid for. I contacted the location & was told that they couldn't do refunds or anything for orders placed online. The girl said she was a manager but seemed clueless and unprofessional and had to ask someone else questions. She should probably be retrained on how to be a manager and the staff as well to make sure they put everything in the bag and give drinks out that were paid for. I am at home on bed rest due to complications in my pregnancy and had to have someone else pick up the order and now I guess I'm just out of money for things I didn't receive because the location won't do anything about it.Hailey C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019I went after I got off work to get supper and didn’t realize they closed in 30 minutes, once I realized I offered to leave because I know how it is when people come in close to time to closing. They were SO friendly and said “oh no honey, it isn’t a hassle at all” not only were they friendly but also fast. Toya M, was the lady that checked me out and took my order. It’s rare you get treated so nicely at a fast food restaurant! Thank you, Toya, for making it easy and not making me leave to go somewhere else!Bentley B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Went through the drive thru and the lady over the microphone was very nice and helpful. Pulled up to the window and a young, thin African American woman handed me my order and was very cheerful. I asked her if she was the one taking the orders and she said she was and I thanked her for being nice and making my day better. Wish I'd gotten her name. You have a good one there and she will go on to great things, with your company or someone else's. Wish there were more people like her manning drive thrus and registers these days.Lee, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019went there tonight to get supper and was told they did not have chicken "what else do you want" everyone changed order to get shrimp and was told "we out of that too" then was told we are out of alreado sauce too. if they are out of everything why are they open? we left and went to burger king and will not be back.hunter m
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019Customer service and the food was great. The store itself needed cleaning. The floors needed litter picked up and the tea had drained out on the counter and to the floor. There was only my husband and I plus one in the place. This was at 5 pm.Mary Slocum
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019crystal and randall were both very nice and all the food was great todaykenny m
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 09, 2019The cashier was polite when I went through the drive thru. I ordered a sampler and 2 kids meals. The sign out front said kids night is Tuesday, but I was charged full price. I tried to call but I never got an answer.Savannah K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 17, 2019Customer service not great. The salad once again not fresh. Lettuce wilting. Looks like they make salads ahead of time and then put them in the refrigerator uncovered.Mona R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 10, 2019The food trays are not properly sanitized because they stink. I have complained about them already.
Also, we had a coupon on the app for a free meatball slider expiring on March 13 and today is March 10. They have not gotten the slider yet. But they would not substitute something else.Mona Z.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsFeb 25, 2019I am Denise Carlson
I travel through Conway to see them. Andd you closed that restaurant a few years ago I was upset because you did. That restaurant was the best Italian cuosine I have eaten. Now it has been gone we don't even stop for lunch anymore. I hope that you will be able to put another one there if you put another one there by then I will look forward to having fazolss three AgainDenise C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Restaurant was dirty, the cashier was not professional. Overall experience was not good, worker was standing right outside the
front door smoking.food took forever to getDavid D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2019Today's food and service were terrible. I did not receive any breadsticks until my food was brought to the table. It took longer than usual to get my food and when it arrived to the table, it was luke warm. I could understand it taking longer had they been busy but they were not today. I was not offered extra breadsticks, although the people at tables around me were. It was as though I was overlooked. The staff at this store was fantastic in the past but as new people have come on board, the service, friendliness, and food have gone down hill. I hope that these issues can be fixed. I try to eat here at least once a week as it is close to my work and a good value for my money.Natasha W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 23, 2018Daniel Y. The server was so amazing and made my first visit amazingErica f
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2018I gave it a 4 because even though the last spaghetti dinner I bought was a good amount, the baked Ziti (takeout) has gotten so minimal now. It doesn'r even reach the top of the container anymore. It's not enough for the amount you pay. This has happened éach time I bought it lately ! They really need to start filling the container again !Sharon G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018I have been a faithful customer of Fazoli's in Jonesboro, Arkansas, and was devastated when they closed for those years a while back. I am SO happy they reopened! The food is always great, but the employees make it an even better occasion. They are friendly and helpful and, in true Southern style, are willing to talk about their personal lives a bit. One particular college student has worked there for several years and is going to be a nurse. It is heart-warming to hear of her triumphs and challenges with school. The adults are very kind too and it's nice that they enjoy seeing a familiar face and work so hard to keep all of the customers happy. Fazoli's is one of my granddaughter's favorite places to eat, so if she's with me, there is no question where we are going. We both love the food and the bread sticks are just sinful. We like them best right out of the oven with lots of butter! Thanks, Fazoli's, for going the second mile! (The rest is not to be published, but just my additional thoughts.) PLEASE remodel the bathrooms. They are very OLD and just creepy. You can't lock the doors of the stalls in the women's bathroom and I just hate to go in there. They not only need serious work but a TOTAL face lift, and have needed it for a LONG time. I also really dislike the pictures that are on the walls of the dining room. The one with the little boy wiping his messy hands on his white shirt is the worst one. UGH. A girl sucking the noodles, I think, and one with a lady are just not appealing either, and they are in black and white. Color is good! They are just not appetizing to me at all; my husband is tired of me complaining about them, especially the little boy one. I loved the big tomato and pepper pictures from a long time ago. The new Paragould, AR, Fazoli's is very well done with nice decor. Please do the $5 lunch in Paragould too. I try to get the coupons that are occasionally put in the paper, but it is very unpredictable what day they are going to come out. Consistency on that would be good, too. If you do the Christmas promotional with the gift cards and offer the extra $5 one, please do no expiration date. It is frustrating to get them and then not get to use them because they expire too soon. Yes, I am a serious customer! Thank you!Sara D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018Great food and service but breadsticks needed more butter. They were a little dry.Tina L.