Fazoli's 1515 W Kingshighway
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 1515 W Kingshighway
(Displaying 15 out of 15 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019We usually have a good experience. However tonight the spaghetti was cold. And the breadsticks had no butter or garlic on them.Stephanie T.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019We have tried to order the Chicken Parm Lasagna. and the Parmesan-Crusted shrimp bake 2 times in the past 2 weeks, and both times we are told they do not have this. Then why is it on the menu?Alan P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019I have a great store here but the Fazolis app has quit loading for me and my son. What has happened?David H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019I went in today to get my birthday cookie. The line was long and I was trying to help some other people. As soon as I place my order I said oh I want this cookie and they said too late you've already ordered. They were right but other times management has always been so helpful was problems like this. Food was great but it just kind of ruined my day.David H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019If you are going to offer unlimited breadsticks then do it if not make me buy them so I won’t be expecting unlimited got two with my order and when they brought out my meal a ask for a few more 20 minutes later she brought 2 more when finished only one more couple in store dining terribleHenry nicleyl
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 01, 2019HORRIBLE! I ordered my lunch special and also paid extra to have what I wanted,I had a coupon for a free Italian Oce Lemonade and they gave me a kid size,my baked spaghetti had no sauce in it along with 2 diffrent types of noodles and my lasagna had no cheese on it or anything..just sauce and the noodles. Then the girl in the drive through wanted to argue with me about my breadsticks that were not in my bag. Finally she gave me 4 bread sticks. Not to mention when she gave me my drink the lid was to stretched for the cup and spilled all over my car. Very disappointed..the managers on duty,Tera and Kristen told me that my lasagna wasnt supposed to have cheese on it and that is how they do things. LASAGNA IS MADE WITH CHEESE ON IT. Come On YALLGabriel H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019My service has been wonderful when I have gone and have enjoyed my meals!Melissa G.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Ordered carryout and everything was hot and fresh. Well packaged except for the breadsticks which were all smashed. These should have been on top of the other food. Still edible though.John A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2018Good food and excellent service. Addy is a real asset. She provided top notch customer service with a smile. This was my first time at the Paragould location, and I'll definitely be back.Danita M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2018The employees made you feel welcome. The food was delicious and hot. Will definitely be back.Ann C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2018Food was excellent as was customer service! Looking forward to going back!Linda D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018First experience at new location in Paragould, AR was Great. Fast, delicious, and super friendly.Michele M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018Fast, Friendly Service and the food is FANTASTIC!!! I am so excited that we finally have Fazoli's in Paragould!Wendy B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018Good food and great customer service😊Lisa W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018Great place!!! So excited to have Fazolis in paragould!Debbie B.