Fazoli's Chino Hills
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Chino Hills
Rating 4.44.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 151 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2019can't even give 1 star. I've never been treated like nothing until I came into fazolis. cashier took the two parties I. front of me. then when it was my turn to order. she just walked away. I was waiting like ten min. I never felt so embarrassed. I just left. I did call the manager yo complain and she did say sorry. But I'll never go there again. Maybe I should wear more sunblock.Michael M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019Went to lunch with two co-workers. Everyone at table was finished eating before my food came out. Employee said they were very busy today and my food was taking a long time. Other people behind me in line had there food. After 23 minutes of waiting I asked to have my food placed in togo container since I only have 30 minutes for lunch. Food was ordered at 12:11:07 PM and was handed to me at the front counter where I was waiting at 12:36 p.m. Employee said I would get extra bread sticks. Unfortunately I will no longer eat at this location.Glenn R
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019Nice peopleGus R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019Ordered smores at 9:44 PM. At 9:54 went to counter to check, and found out that they hadn't bothered to start it. Manager didn't think it was a big deal and didn't bother to apologize, at the counter or when she finally brought it out.T N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019awesome placejohn h
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Miss Sophia but still a great place to take my daughterDavid b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019I usually love the breadsticks, but occasionally they are too dry.Wanda D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019There is a foul and strong smell inside the public restroom of the restaurant. The smell appears to be either mold buildup or worse, sewer gas - both of which are very toxic and dangerous to one's health. What is the anticipated date of repair, as it appears to be unethical as well as an unsafe environment to operate a restaurant under such circumstances?Cindy O.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019I stopped going when I was told by my doctor that I had to go to a gluten free diet. You have no gluten free pasta options.Dave G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019ALWAYS GOOD, WISH THERE WERE MORE AROUNDjoe l
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019Great tasting foodNorma payan
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Service was great.
Breadsticks a big hit with kidsJeannie DeVito
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Everything went really well with my order, and everyone was very nice.Debbie R
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Wish you would come to Tucson AzSandi, L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Food, prices and service are excellent!!wish you had more locations.Irma C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Good food friendly people reasonably pricedMikel
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019Great fast food.Sylvia C
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019I was okKim Davis
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019Food taste amazingAlexis C
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019Delicious fast food italianDarolynn M