Fazoli's 1255 Hamner Ave
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 1255 Hamner Ave
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 90 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2020The worst experience, not friendly at all. Employees talking about listing to Green Day on MTV. I hope you have audio cameras. We asked for breadsticks didn’t get any. Food was cold. Really depressingEric, G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 02, 2020Bread was great but got the chicken Alfredo meal and my noodles were so hard I couldn’t even eat it I was a oil upsetAnna Valladares
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019You have an employee at the Norco, California location who needs to be spoken to in regards to her hygiene. Her name is Ruth. She is very nice and very helpful however, her fingernails are long with visible dirt underneath. She will hand you a cup by means of a finger or two inside. When she delivers food to the table, her fingers at times will be touching the noodles. Again, she is very nice and helpful, but needs to be talked to in regards to issues of hygiene and proper food handling. This has been our family’s experience on two (2) recent separate occasions. In the future, we have decided to not order and dine in if we notice she is working in future trips. My rating would have been 5 stars if it wasn’t for these negative experiences. I would appreciate a response. Thank you. -Don SlagleDon S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2019This is our second time having poor service/poor quality food. This location was perfect when it reopened, we visited at least once a week for lunch and dinner. The past 2 visits, the food obviously has the 'frozen and reheated' look, not enough sauce, not mixed well, just looks like it was plopped on a plate. No breadstick refills on either visit. Food served in broken bowls/plates. We've have had to wait, with no greeting or acknowledgement from staff, at the register to order even when it's not busy. We're going to take a break for awhile and hope that the conditions change.Sarah P.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019I ordered a family meal and thought it came with a salad. When I got home, there was no salad. Very disappointed.Renee M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019I stood at the counter for 5mins and no one assisted my husband and I. The young lady that works there was bust engaging in a conversation with a couple that was sitting down eat. As we were walking out she the then called for someone to assist us, instead of her helping us she carried on with her conversation. Too many young rude folks that dont understand the value of the customers and working, just sad.Jajuana Golden
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019If I could give 0 stars I would. Horrible service at this new location.Kyung D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Very friendly service, everyone seems happy to be working there. The best breadsticks.Donnalynn O
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Great customer service. Every employee was polite and uniformed. Quick and efficient. Food is delicious.Genesis M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019last couple times i was there just seems like a bunch of kids in the back playing games when they are supposed to be making food and always getting my order wrong everytime i come in i always order meat sauce on whatever i get or baked whatever and it is always wrong. I seriously doubt i will ever come back....george S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019It’s my favorite lunch to have with my husband! I try come once a week for a lunch date. The manager is great as well as the front counter cashier.Lisa R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Fazoli's is my go-to lunch spot. So good and really great peopleChase Q
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Love Fazolis but everything tasted so salty it was hard to eat.Jim,E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019Spaghetti did not have enough sauce and noodles were staleSusan r
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019Great customer service. Fast service and delicious!Monica S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019Loved the food and customer serviceStacy W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Everyone was very friendly and helpfulDebbie m
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019It was ok, just had issues with the app and loading receipts to get points.Brandy V.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Good customer service, good food, great $7 lunch special, breaksticks very goodBrian O.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Nice to have Fazoli's back. Wish we had one in South Corona. Food is a little dry at times and breadsticks a little salty but the service is friendly and food is good.Angie A