10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Wadsworth
(Displaying 20 out of 47 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Another great Fazoli’s experience! Many thanks to Catherine for greeting us and filling our order. She is so nice, friendly, and helpful. Food was again great. Thanks so much for your excellent management!Harley A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Hello,
Unfortunately, I will likely not come back to your restaurant in the future.
I was clearly an inconvenience to your staff with my visit today.
My order # AAA3HHX6ANA6.
Your staff is terrible to listen when ordering. I wanted a child's size spaghetti, but got an adult. Since that was already dished up, I just took it and paid my bill. OK, so no big deal.....
I also ordered a triple chocolate cheesecake. It was frozen, still hard as rock, I wasn't told, and there was no chocolate sauce on it.
NOT NICE. Sorry!!! This may be petty.....
BUT, when you are left sitting at a drive thru for 10 minutes only to have these issues....I just can't, anymore....Julie J
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019My husband and I received excellent customer service from Pablo, who regularly checked on customers and provided a friendly, engaging dining experience. Katelyn Q was handling orders, and she seemed to be having a very difficult time with a positive presentation and remembering or clarifying order details. We had to ask twice for separate drinks, and she then forgot to give us both the cups for our drinks and the desserts we ordered. Overall, a wonderful dining experience as we've come to expect from Fazoli's.Jaki TB
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019This store is having severe issues keeping up with their business. First, they were out of Alfredo sauce when the special was Chicken Parm Pasta Duo. After requesting from the clerk for no cheese, she commented about adding it, when our food finally came out, still had cheese. My mistake, the receipt didn’t have minus cheese. This entire time, the restaurant was out of breadsticks until after my others food was out. 26 minutes later and I am still waiting on my dinner to be remade...
Order Id AAA3HHVUACAUScot M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 01, 2019Very disappointed today :( Salad was brown, 2 bags of breadsticks (1 cold), lasagna was so dried up& chewy that we could not eat it. 2 of my three dogs even turned their noses up to it. Looked good because they threw sauce & cheese on it and reheated it, but was horrible. On a happier note, the spaghetti was hot!Jeanie S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Catherine provided excellent service. She also was very upbeat and cheerful.Levi P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019I waited for 30 minutes to get 6 breadsticks and a premade salad.Karis M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019Rony and Nate were off the charts fantastic with their customer service!Stacey C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019They were short staffed and literally rationing meatballs. It took 30 minutes in the drive thru. They forgot the sauce for the two pastas I ordered. They forgot the salad dressing.Jennifer S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Great service especially RomyKatee G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019we appreciated the great, friendly service that Catherine provided. She loves her job and it shows in the way she treats her customers.Jerrie C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019Rony was great! We lived the cinnamon breadsticks he had us sample!AJ Novotny
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019Rony was so nice and the cinnamon breadsticks were yummy!Keslie L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019Stopped in for lunch yesterday and was helped by Catherine. She was bubbly, helpful and down right pleasant. My lunch was good but I would come back for her amazing customer service and attitude...a real asset to your business!Carol L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Aaron Z totally took care of us. We love Fazoli’s. He noticed the seat needed cleaning and got right on it. What a great dinner experience. Even got us extra breadsticks in spite of it being near closing time.Matthew N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019I drove 30min specifically to get Fazoli's cuz I love the breadsticks. This visit I paid $9.16 for 3 pieces of pizza (made it a meal), a small soda, and some disappointment. I drove over 30 min specifically because of the breadsticks and I was given 2 crunchy, old, crappy breadsticks. They came back and asked if I wamted more. I said yes, hoping that cuz it was about 5pm and they dinner rush should be starting that they would have some fresh ones. Nope. Asked for 4, got one and was told theychsd to make more. Roughly 15min later I had to leave to go umpire a game clear across the city. I was very disappointed I drove all that way for nothing.Nicholas R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019Yesterday I was their and the man with glasses at the register was very friendly to us he brought our food out and treated us very good when I asked for a bag and more breadsticks he was also working very fast to clean and sweep the dining roomJacob C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019Food was fantastic!!! Service was on point thanks to Analena!!!Taylor, M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019AnaLena was very nice and professional. Great service.Barb W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019Always my go to for lunch! Katherine is great!!Sara S.