10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Abiline
(Displaying 20 out of 44 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Horrible wait time in the drive thru. I waited 35 mins before I made it to the window with only 1 car in front of me. Usually the wait time is 20 mins. Never will go to this location againKitt Waters
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Blanca is always very friendly and gives excellent service and my order is always perfect.Monica Tobin
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Cameron made my day. He was caring attentive and brought out warm bread sticks. He is a caring individual. I didn't care too much for the supervisor but Cameron made it 100% better. You need more employees like him.Andrea M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019Food was cold, noodles was hard and barely had sauce, breadsticks were burnt/overly cooked. Very very dissatisfiedCandice
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019Horrible experience!Dick K.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019The service was horrible. We waited 20 mins and observed the staff...Michael at the counter moved at 1 speed, SLOOOW. We watched as a dine in customer complained her food was taking so long she wanted breadsticks while she waited, he told her to go get a plate or napkin and cone back, all the while her food sat behind him waiting to be served. We watched several people grumble while waiting...he’s not only slow he’s rude. The lady in back making food, which I assume was the manager wasn’t very welcoming or friendly. We will go back because we are fat, but boy o boy was I not impressed.NotTelling U
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019Food wasn't cooked my pasta was nasty half cooked the pizza was gross the breadsticks were burnt the employees were rude and had sassy attitudesAlyssa G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019We were traveling through the area so this is not our local store. My daughter ordered a bowl of noodles nothing else no sauce and it was $7. I asked if it was the same price as regular and he just laughed and said yes. I asked about getting a discount since there was no sauce only plain noodles and he again just laughed at me and said there was nothing he could do. First of all that is condescending and rude. I know that it can de discounted because it has before and $7 for plain noodles is absurd. Customer service is a thing of the past and no one seems to care anymore. When we returned home to TN, we went to our local fazolis and I ordered a baked spaghetti with marinara sauce and after I drove 20 mins to my home I found it had meat sauce. Once again no one cares and no one tries. I called the store and they didn't seem to care they say its busy and those things happen. NO THEY DONT IF YOU CARE. What these people and young kids just don't seem to understand or care is that people don't order their food certain ways to be a jerk, people have food allergies and diet restrictions to keep from getting terribly ill or worse. Hopefully you will never have a lawsuit over an issue like this and maybe your employees need better training and they need to go. If you cant tell a meat sauce from a marinara sauce when its baked (as he stated) then maybe to cause your store a lot less issues you could maybe get two different colored pans or a way to identify the difference because I do know for sure if you constantly have to replace orders or make corrections it would save a lot of money and business to find a better solution. You would also stay a lot busier if you had good customer service. There is only one fast food chain that has never messed up my order or been rude and that's Arby's who will get my business from now on.Miranda , Mayfield
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Muy buen servicio,tienda limpia y empleados muy hamables sobretodo Diego Mánager..buen trabajo Felicidades.!!Cecy G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Muy bien servicioRoberto t
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019This was my first time at this fazolis. The restaurant was very clean. Blanca and Cristina were very helpful suggesting items from the menu. The food came out fast and they cleaned up all our plates. I did not expect this amazing service. Thank you! My salad and pasta was very good. My family loved their pizza, spaghetti, and brownies.Julian Castelan
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019Very great and outstanding customer service!Izzy, M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019Blanca was very friendly and extremely helpful in my food selection, this was my first time in a Fazolis! I loved it here, great food and very clean!Talia J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019We visited this location with my sports team! all the service was beyond excellent!L.E. Fitness team
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019Great restaurant, awesome peopleOswaldo D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019Honestly should be giving a non star review. Woman at the front counter was the rudest, shortest and non understanding person I have ever dealt with in a restaurant. I love fazoli's wnd always will but I feel like this needs to be addressed. She was rude, every customer in there could barely understand her. I got the combo deal with my girl and she asked my do you want a combo meal. My girl said yes and she didn't end up getting one. Then moving onto the drink station where the silverware was only thing there to eat my meal was knifes. No spoons or forks. Then out meal comes. My meal was good. But for some odd reason my girls chicken alfredo was a soup...I didn't know they served chicken alfredo soup but it only got better when my girl found what looked to be a eyelash in her food. Kinda ruined both of our appetites at that point. Restaurant was a disaster multiple tables messy and floor was the same. No trying to get anyone in trouble or anything along those lines but someone needs to hear this. Thank you. I also have pictures of the receipt, her soup and the hair.Andrew l
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019I was excited to find a Fazoli's nearby while staying in Denver on business. I stopped in on Sunday afternoon, 5/26. There was one person in line in front of me, just finishing up their order as I walked up. My receipt was time-stamped 1:43:09 PM. I got my salad and drink cup, and went to sit down to await the new Chicken Parm Lasagna I elected to try out. Partway through my salad, I realized I hadn't got any breadsticks, so I walked back up to get some. There seemed to be some confusion about whether to just give me a couple or whether to load up a basket and make the rounds in the dining room. When the associate loaded up a basket, I headed back to my table figuring that he was going to come around the dining room with them. When he came to my table, I had a clean paper towel out on the table for him to put them on, but he seemed hesitant, and ended up walking back to the kitchen, and a little while later brought me some breadsticks on a plate, and never ended up offering any to anyone else.
Approximately 2:20, another associate came by my table and another table near mine to ask us what we had ordered, and said there was some confusion. We all told him, and a couple minutes later, he brought me my food. I thought that was pretty quick if he wasn't sure what I had ordered, and I suspected that my food had likely been sitting around for some period of time waiting for someone to bring it out. When I took my first bite, that was confirmed, since the chicken was about room temperature. When I brought that to the attention of one of the associates, he handled the complaint very well, immediately stating that he would have a new one made for me, and he also took the time to explain that he and all of the people working there except for one that day were very new to the job, and that there was supposed to have been a second experienced employee there but something had happened or they had called in sick, and weren't there, so there was essentially one guy trying to provide OJT for the other 4 or 5 employees.
The new entree I received was marginally warmer. I could tell it was fresh out of the oven, and the cheese was browned around the edges, but the heat had really not penetrated the double layer of chicken fillets very well. There was also very little marinara sauce. Since I've never had it before, I don't know whether that was an error, or whether that is the way the dish is intended to be. In any case, going up to get a side of sauce solved that in short order. After eating the rest of my food, I got back out to my car at 2:55pm. A little over an hour for a "quick lunch at Fazoli's". Yikes. Please get the folks in that store some help/training. I know at least one of them has good customer service instincts, so that's a good start. :)Mike S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019I ordered baked spaghetti and chicken alfredo with 6 extra bread sticks thru the drive thru. I made it home and there are ONLY 6 bread sticks and instead of chicken alfredo with fettuccini it's penne pasta. Now no one will answer the phone to fix this.Ashley W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 11, 2019Excellent customer service, Sheri knew exactly how to treat her customers. Waiting for my food (which did not take long) she looked like she kept her employees on their toes. Will defiantly be back hope Sheri is working again when I return!!!Izzy, M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 16, 2019Great service for the drive through. VERY unhappy with the salad. This is the 3rd time we've ordered the family meal and the salad all brown. How disappointing this is when we get home and see this. I am more than happy to send you a picture. Receipt #5925Michele S