10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Abiline
Rating 3.33.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 60 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 09, 2020Terrible Terrible Terrible! Waited in line forever and received disgusting, burnt pizza! Restaurant is so far away, I can't even go back before they close to complain! So pissed! Ughhhhhhhhhhh!Amber B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 31, 2020I love the lobster mac & Cheese. I got a order two days ago and it was great. Went today and out of the lobster so got the beef mac & Cheese. Was disappointed first it came in a much small size container then the lobster Mac & Cheese and the price was not lower do to smaller size. I can understand running out of containers but if you change to A SMALLER ONE I SHOULD NOT BE CHARGED THE FULL PRICE. I didn't think the beef was full of hot sauce, which I am unable to eat hot food so ended up throwing it away. I will always remember this to my friendsBill G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 29, 2020Wouldn't send my worst enemy hereSigrid M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020Cameron, the manager on duty tonight was down 1-2 employees who called in. However, he and the crew were professional and got the job done. From dining in to carry out orders and deliveries the crew was working hard, fast and efficiently. They should be commended.Darryl Hylton
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019Horrible service , was there last week on drive through, when I asked for a drink tray the young man said they didn’t have one so then I asked if he had any empty box so I could put my drinks and he said they didn’t have any boxes , then I said I would have to cancel my order and get a refund cause I wasn’t gonna be able to take the drinks and he told me to go to “SONIC” and ask them for a tray !!!! I told him I wasn’t gonna do that and he said it wasn’t his fault that the truck didn’t show up , and I replied that wasn’t my faultas a customer either..... he said he couldn’t help me so then I decided to cancel my order and that I wanted a refund and in that moment he went inside and gave me a drink tray !!!!!!!! So obviously you did have one ..... very bad service, attitude, and all of a sudden he had one tray...... absolutely horrible ...... why he would send me to the restaurant across the street for a tray..... that was a JOKE 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️Alejandra C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2019The regional manager was in the store and he was a bit much. We come to this branch all the time and have never had an issue, but this man had everyone so stressed out that they pretty much messed everything up. I can look past all this because all the issues we experienced today were because of this man stressing everyone out. The one thing I can not look past is this regional manager pulling an employee into the dinning room to have a disciplinary conversation! This is so unprofessional and I felt so bad for the employee! This regional manager was so unprofessional and needs to be knocked down a peg or two and see how he likes to be belittled in public! This was the worst experience in a restaurant I have had, and it was all because of your regional manager!Michael Durga
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019I have been calling for over an hour and have been hung up on at least 6 times. I work directly across the street from there and can look and see they are not busy. This is unacceptable. I will not order from them again.Ramona R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2019was Recently in there enjoyed my experience all around great service, food, and ofcourse the breadsticks.Jennifer Mark
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2019I paid extra to make my pasta a meal and not only was there no Caesar salad but the pasta size is a small. Less than half of the normal amount that comes with the meal. Also I ordered the extra dozen bread sticks and there were only 10 bread sticks total. There should have been 4 more.Donna H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019Malcolm’s customer service was phenomenal this evening. This is particularly in light of the trying circumstances under which he was working. He was alone up front, and it appeared he only had one person in back. Despite this, he treated each customer as if they were the most important, and he gave them his undivided attention for the minute or two he served them. He was efficient, but never seemed rushed. He took every interruption in stride, and followed through with every request, including mine. He is the epitome of what I would hire as a store manager. I hope this makes its way to someone who can pass along our praise in a more tangible way. Thank you for hiring the best!Julie H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019This resturant needs to be shut down.
The customer service is terrible.
The manager is a complete joke.
It takes an average of 15min for anyone to welcome you and take your order. Please do your company a favor and fire every single employee and manager and start fresh. I will never eat at a Fazolies again. Terrible experience along with 3 other people waiting along with me. I hope Fazolies addresses this issue immideltly.John S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019Very poor customer service. Counter worker could not grasp use of the rewards coupon, no utinsels in dining room, ignored by staff working dining room, even when the staff made rounds and greeted other guests I was avoided and ignored.Joy W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019Placed online order. Received phone call from manager stating that were out of a bunch of stuff I ordered. Asked if I would like a refund. I said yes. Have yet to receive refund. Went into the store and was told they are not allowed too. Gave info to management and yet to even receive a call back. Order #419454547. Very disappointed with whole experience.Nick D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019Drive Thru took forever and there was only one car in front of me! As I'm at the window waiting, the lady running the window turns around, faces the kitchen, bends over and puts her hands behind her back and starts coughing a hacking cough towards the floor. Honestly, I almost drove off at that point. Disgusting. She was clearly sick. She had no business handling food and then not covering her mouth??? Tried to offer me the incorrect dish they made (they realized it was wrong and asked if I'd want it instead). Your breadsticks were burnt. Definitely not my best visit!Colleen B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019The BEST customer service given by ANTHONY!Tami B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019My experience was extremely dissatisfying I come in here all the time and every time I come in her staff acts like I am not waiting at the counter and they are extremely rude. You’re manager and assistant manager are disgraceful and very rude.... I’m not sure I ever want to come back to this establishment again.Kyra, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Horrible wait time in the drive thru. I waited 35 mins before I made it to the window with only 1 car in front of me. Usually the wait time is 20 mins. Never will go to this location againKitt Waters
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Blanca is always very friendly and gives excellent service and my order is always perfect.Monica Tobin
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Cameron made my day. He was caring attentive and brought out warm bread sticks. He is a caring individual. I didn't care too much for the supervisor but Cameron made it 100% better. You need more employees like him.Andrea M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019Food was cold, noodles was hard and barely had sauce, breadsticks were burnt/overly cooked. Very very dissatisfiedCandice