Fazoli's Cheynne Mt
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Cheynne Mt
(Displaying 20 out of 32 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Found a hair I my food :/ Went through drive thru and did notice no ones hair w as s off thier shoulders. Girl in kitchen had long hair just flopping around. Forgot about it until I'm pulling it out of my throatAshly G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019Please help me understand this. I ordered through your drive up window and it seemed like the young man named Marcus was hearing impaired. He asked me to repeat my order a couple of times and I distinctly ordered a large and medium sweet tea and he gave me unsweetened tea on both. He seemed like he was having a difficult time working the Drive up window so instead of asking that he replace the unsweetened teas with sweetened teas, I asked him for 7 artificial sweeteners. It took him several minutes to return and then he gave me real sugar and just stared blankly at me. I am disabled and had to walk with great difficulty into your restaurant and retrieve the artificial sweeteners for the teas. No worries but if you are hiring individuals who might be autistic that is awesome but please do not place them in the Drive up window as it was very, very painful with my disability to have to walk in your store because your employee named Marcus could neither hear nor understand me.Sage K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Happy, friendly, and always ready for offering me more bread!Henry g
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Good Evening,
I wanted to take the time to express my displeasure of your Colorado Springs location for not honoring the buy one get one entrée meal offer that I tried to use on August 25th at 6:15 P.M. The deal was offered on a high school fundraiser card, and this card does not expire until September 1, 2019. How sad that your company commits to an offer, and then fails to follow through. Not only did I have to be denied the offer, I had to waste valuable time and fuel to drive round trip for 40 minutes to return home empty handed. I guess that losing out on one paid entrée and losing a customer is this locations philosophy when choosing to not honor a documented offer. I hope they understand that word of mouth is one avenue to gaining a customer. In this case, they lost one and probably many more.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019Very mediocre service, very rushed and programmed staff, no parmesan cheese on the tables or anywhere else, no clean silverware (was all in the dishwasher I think she said), had to ask for breadsticks, drink station was disgusting (spilled sofa everywhere, floor more sticky than the movie theater), etc. Had to go to the counter to get EVERYTHING. Incredibly inconvenient and terrible experience for $20 for pasta!! Won't visit this location ever again.jerry g
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2019Order ID AAAZLHRCACBJ - Sunday 6/23 - 3pm
A female (I presume the manager) was screaming at people in the kitchen to do the dishes and clean the kitchen using such foul language and at an extreme volume that customers in the dining area could hear every word. The store needs helps!Michele, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019The staff in the back screaming and cussing and the snide manager made it very unpleasant.Lynda v
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 24, 2019When walking into your establishment yesterday for dinner that garbage can was so full that all the cups and trash were sticking out of the top and falling all over the ground when ordering our food the young man was putting the order into the register when the young lady who was a Larger black girl also young but it in moved him off the computer cleared our order submitted hers to the drive-through he then went back to the computer began our order again for the 2nd time while putting it in the 2nd time she walked over and tried to do it again when my husband stopped her and told her she was not butting in and taking over a second time this was extremely rude very dis respectful and the outside of this establishment was filthyCindy Jordan
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2019Walked in the store, and wasn’t greeted. The couple that arrived after weren’t either and it was sad because the kids were really excited about going to Fazoli’s. The cashier didn’t smile, just stood at the register waiting impatiently for the order. Salad and drink cup were placed rather aggressively on dirty tray. Table was sticky, walls and table had greasy finger prints, restaurant seemed well organized and music was an appropriate volume, but was in need of a thorough cleaning. As I sit writing this I do hear one lady making curious greatings to customers arriving after us so. I’m trying not to be harsh with this review but I am taking the time to write this because this is not acceptable and i would hate for this place to close. I have memories coming here dating back to my child hood. If an establishment is serving food, it should be with grace and if you’re paying your employees to maintain a restaurant then It should be clean. I will take pictures in case you need them for team development.Meg G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019General impression: Dirty. Dirty trays, dirty tables, dirty floors, dirty silverware.Neill, Laura
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019This location is substandard. The lady taking the order did not give choices when available. There was no silver ware only plastic used with to go orders. She explained it was in the dishwasher however in the extended time we were in the restaurant, none was brought out, only more plastic in plastic bags. They never offered additional breadsticks and the tea containers were empty. I don't feel I need to go on, this is not the same standards previously offered and we won't be back.Jan F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019It was my first time there and I went through drive thru and the lady named Tashianna was very rude and quiet and had an attitude for no reason. Didn’t receive some of the things that we ordered. Will not be coming back.Kathy M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019The food was delicious! The restaurant was clean and Audrey was so sweet and attentive. She is a gem. She seemed genuinely happy to be working, she even danced as she cleaned, lol. Audrey and the whole staff today made our experience much better than expected. We will be back!Elan R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 20, 2019Manager claimed my hundred dollar bill was fake. I drove to husbands work where i obtained it. Everyone claimed it was real. Went to gas station down the road who did the pen test and lamp test. Declared it real,accepted it. Had Manager check it even. Left fazolis with $35 order cancelled and 4 hungry and angry kids. I'm a regular but never again. Learn to spot a real fake. Don't turn customers away with good money. I'll Drive across town to the other from now on.Holly D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019Really bad customer service, dirty plates, the food was cold and it looked like it was for a couple of days back. I order the lasagna and it was cold, the cheese looked old and it taste it a little sour but when I asked if they can change it the lady at the counter was rude and upset. I love your restaurants but this is a really bad experience.Carlos E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 23, 2019The contact with person taking my order and the "supervisor" was so unpleasant and rude I will not come back to this place againdianna E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 05, 2019If I could rate 0 stars I would. Oh my god your drive thru attendant Lilyahna H was HOSTILE. She was so rude and treated us like she despised her job and us. We were very polite and were treated with outright hostility. This employee does not need to be employed at your business. She drives customers away. What an awful, awful experience today.Sage K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 01, 2019Great customer service. I was there today around 7 pm. I have eaten there a few times. The customer service has been great! I am sorry to not know names but there is a young African-American man with gold rimmed glasses; he is always pleasant and working hard. I think I have encountered the other staff members there at other times and again had good experiences. Based on my experience, if I were managing that Fazoli's I would be pretty grateful to have that staff.Craig F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 27, 2019Jace made my and my husband's day with kind, fast, efficient service and customer interaction. Definitely adds value to the Fazoli's team!Tiffany, A.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Food is always hot and delicious. Employees are well trained and very helpful.Tom S.