Fazoli's Austin Bluff
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Austin Bluff
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 41 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020They just simply forgot to butter their garlic bread sticks I ordered at your drive thru. I drove back to ask if they could butter them and I was greeted by some guy in a red shirt with no name tag, and he just wanted to argue that they were buttered and I'm the problem here. I asked for a refund and he only gave me $6.00 when I paid $6.50 for an unfinished product that I usually enjoy very much. When I asked for the managers name, Andres(?) Not sure on the spelling. He was so cocky that "he was the manager" that when I told him that there is no way a general or regional manager would act like this, he grabbed the receipt back stating that his name wasn't on it. I ask another employee what his name was, but the employee rolled his eyes at me and refused to answer. Ive never been treated this way by anyone at this store and I have a feeding tube so I need the food I eat to be worth the discomfort. A simple apology and an offer to remake them would have been professional. If this is they guy running your store, you should probably have him go through a customer service course and give him a weekend off to pull the stick out. God forbid someone makes a mistake in a restaurant like forgetting to salt fries... Or in this case, to butter breadsticks. My 3 little boys 7,5,3 act more mature than your 7:30pm shift manager. I can't even see a store manager acting like this unless he felt invincible or is unlikely to be disciplined for his behavior. Please be advised- For my own records, I have retained a copy of this complaint as it has caused me emotional grief and serious feelings of being discriminated against and bullied for my disability. I request someone contact me to resolve this issue. Thank you.Amber S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2020Wrong cheese cake was deliveredAndrew Terwilliger
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020Excellent customer service! Everyone there went above and beyond for me! Timm, James, and Jamal were such amazing people I had to ask for their names before I left so I could go brag about them after I got home! People who are honest and caring are hard to come by and these 3 are it! I've never had such good service eating out anywhere else.Emily K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 31, 2019Dylan was working this evening and was very kind! Keep up the good work!Jillian K
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019I submitted a review a couple of years ago about how the food quality had gone down. I'm happy to say this year the food has been MUCH better. Unfortunately, it's the coldest restaurant in the city. You can either sit along the perimeter of non- insulated windows/ walls or you sit under one of the numerous vents blowing cold air. We are forced to eat wearing our coats fast enough before the cold air chills our food. I thought maybe it was just us but tonight, we heard two other families independently comment on how cold they were.Jill B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 26, 2019Ordered a $80 order and was missing foodSamantha S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019The cashier charged me extra for my drink when I ordered the make it a meal. I asked her if the drink was part of it and she said no. She informed me I received a large drink that is why, I then informed her you asked me what size but did not state there would be an extra charge. She drop my food off and said nothing to me.
The second issue was, never was approached for any extra breadsticks. The restaurant was freezing all of the customers had coats on. I would like a follow up phone call. 719-941-9930Tracy auger
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019I went and ordered bread sticks, which are the light of my life, but they weren't seasoned and I don't know but it was sad. Please season my bread sticks next time :)Jennifer B.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Ordered spaghetti and meatballs and a slice of pizza. I was a little disappointed that I only got 1 meatball. I always got 2 in the past but when I talked to an employee she said they don't give more than 1. It says meatballs with an s meaning there should be more than 1. Food was great, just disappointed by this.Chris A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Worst customer service ever , both employees looks too young, the fenale i had talked high pitched and i couldnt hear her. She had no clie what imeas taling anout and nevet got help. You are suppsoe to
Get a slice of pizza or side salad per meal , wich she charged me 5 dollats for a kida pizza meal. That pizza was old an tough. I had a horrible experience Talked to a manager who was a kid himself. He didnt get it either. Worst visit ever. How hard is it to work thete for Christ sake.Vicki P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Great coustumer service. Very nice and kindAbigail G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019Malakai was very nice to talk to and Sydney helped serve us, both very good and hard workers!Paul P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019Sydney was very polite and courteous, food was very good. Will be returning!Vivian P
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019The visit was so-so at best. I ordered the spicy pasta with chicken. The pasta was OK, but the chicken was hard chunks, as if they had been sitting for quite some time. The bread sticks were goodJim H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019It took at least 20 minutes for my order to be filled. I ordered the chicken parmigiano duo, the chicken I recieved was about an inch and a half in diameter. I don't know why, but it was so tough I couldn't use the plastic utensils they gave me.Meg P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019We were asked to pull around to the side of the building to wait for our order. We sat there for over 20 minutes as orders placed after ours were brought out to other cars. After receiving the order, it left a lot to be desired. I asked for a side of sauce. It was served in a small container and they apparently ran out of lids. So it was dropped into a larger sauce container. It was messy and ridiculous. I ordered extra breadsticks and it looked like they were smashed into the bag. Some breadsticks were balled up. They seemed underdone and most of them went into the trash. After waiting that long for mediocre food the employee could have at least apologized for the wait.Shanah L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019I ordered a baked lasagna, and they gave me chicken parmesan. I just don't understand the mixup.Kyle V.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019Today at 4:00pm I contacted the restaurant to place an emergency order for 120 people. The manager was extremely helpful and accommodating. The staff at the restaurant was able to have the order ready for pickup in under 2 hours. Even when I had to call back and add additional items the manager and staff assisted in this crisis situation.
The food was packaged neatly, the order was complete no missing items, the food was hot and presentable.
I cannot commend the staff enough!Lise K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Hello there,
I would like to file a complaint about my last visit to this establishment. I came with my family last friday night and received very poor service. The girl in drive through seemed very scattered and unorganized. It took about 10 minutes for us to even be acknowledged at the menu and another 10 sitting at the window after I paid waiting for our food. Then when we pulled away we found they had forgotten my daughters spaghetti and all of our breadsticks were ice cold. Needless to say I will not be back to this location.Jennifer J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019I love eating at this place and I’ve been eating here more lately but it seems the ONLY time I EVER get fresh bread sticks is when Isaac C is the drive thru cashier! I came in on July 10th around 5:30pm and the whole crew deserves a raise! There awesome and make sure they know it!Kelsey d