Fazoli's Austin Bluff
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Austin Bluff
(Displaying 20 out of 33 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Ordered spaghetti and meatballs and a slice of pizza. I was a little disappointed that I only got 1 meatball. I always got 2 in the past but when I talked to an employee she said they don't give more than 1. It says meatballs with an s meaning there should be more than 1. Food was great, just disappointed by this.Chris A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Worst customer service ever , both employees looks too young, the fenale i had talked high pitched and i couldnt hear her. She had no clie what imeas taling anout and nevet got help. You are suppsoe to
Get a slice of pizza or side salad per meal , wich she charged me 5 dollats for a kida pizza meal. That pizza was old an tough. I had a horrible experience Talked to a manager who was a kid himself. He didnt get it either. Worst visit ever. How hard is it to work thete for Christ sake.Vicki P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Great coustumer service. Very nice and kindAbigail G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019Malakai was very nice to talk to and Sydney helped serve us, both very good and hard workers!Paul P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019Sydney was very polite and courteous, food was very good. Will be returning!Vivian P
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019The visit was so-so at best. I ordered the spicy pasta with chicken. The pasta was OK, but the chicken was hard chunks, as if they had been sitting for quite some time. The bread sticks were goodJim H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019It took at least 20 minutes for my order to be filled. I ordered the chicken parmigiano duo, the chicken I recieved was about an inch and a half in diameter. I don't know why, but it was so tough I couldn't use the plastic utensils they gave me.Meg P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019We were asked to pull around to the side of the building to wait for our order. We sat there for over 20 minutes as orders placed after ours were brought out to other cars. After receiving the order, it left a lot to be desired. I asked for a side of sauce. It was served in a small container and they apparently ran out of lids. So it was dropped into a larger sauce container. It was messy and ridiculous. I ordered extra breadsticks and it looked like they were smashed into the bag. Some breadsticks were balled up. They seemed underdone and most of them went into the trash. After waiting that long for mediocre food the employee could have at least apologized for the wait.Shanah L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019I ordered a baked lasagna, and they gave me chicken parmesan. I just don't understand the mixup.Kyle V.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019Today at 4:00pm I contacted the restaurant to place an emergency order for 120 people. The manager was extremely helpful and accommodating. The staff at the restaurant was able to have the order ready for pickup in under 2 hours. Even when I had to call back and add additional items the manager and staff assisted in this crisis situation.
The food was packaged neatly, the order was complete no missing items, the food was hot and presentable.
I cannot commend the staff enough!Lise K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Hello there,
I would like to file a complaint about my last visit to this establishment. I came with my family last friday night and received very poor service. The girl in drive through seemed very scattered and unorganized. It took about 10 minutes for us to even be acknowledged at the menu and another 10 sitting at the window after I paid waiting for our food. Then when we pulled away we found they had forgotten my daughters spaghetti and all of our breadsticks were ice cold. Needless to say I will not be back to this location.Jennifer J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019I love eating at this place and I’ve been eating here more lately but it seems the ONLY time I EVER get fresh bread sticks is when Isaac C is the drive thru cashier! I came in on July 10th around 5:30pm and the whole crew deserves a raise! There awesome and make sure they know it!Kelsey d
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019I got my food fast and it tasted great! My bread sticks weren’t all fresh but over all experience was great!Kelsey D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019A young man named Israel was great, he was very respectful and had great customer service. He was cleaning the dining room, clearing tables but saw the family in front of me were taking their time and I had been waiting a while he stopped what he was doing to take my order which I appreciate since I was on my lunch break.Angela C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019Great customer serviceALLEN C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2019Outstanding customer service for Lunch June 2.Mark F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019Great customer service by MalakaiAndrew U
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019Justin was a great serverBrad P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019Great customer service by Israel B and delicious mealDianne M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 15, 2019Had to ask for correct change. It seemed to bother cashier. Sad when treated like it's your fault a mistake was made. Watch your chance. Didn't like attitude. Food was good.C BRADLEY