Fazoli's Ft Collins
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Ft Collins
Rating 2.12.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 43 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 16, 2020Due to your downtime STUPID rule that you cannot hand a mobile order through the drive-thru window like every other restaurant, you have lost a customer. There's no reason I should have to go through the trouble of getting my 2 toddlers out of the car into the cold, and waste 5 minutes or more to walk inside to pick up my order.Eric B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2019Awesome customer service. Taya made sure all of our needs were met. Very refreshing! Outstanding young lady.Michiko Shepherd
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Foos sat up front for 8 mins ready to come to the table. Out of cheese for the pizza and breadsticks took 5 mins to bring out to usKyleigha s
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 02, 2019I found a piece of plastic wrap in my lasagna.Ron H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019My husband accidentally lost his wallet while we were waiting in drive thru line. An hourcor so later when he realized it was missing, we returned to the restaurant to check if someone found it there. We were SO relieved to know one of their employees, Kassidy Olson, happened to notice it lying on the ground outside the drive thru window shortly after we left! She actually climbed out drive thru window to retrieve it before some stranger could grab it & take off with it! The manager on duty then locked it up in the safe til we returned. We would like to commend Kassidy for her honesty & quick thinking to prevent what could have been a quite unfortunate experience for us!Vickie W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019We have given up on eating at this restaurant. Very poor service and poorly trained employees.Barb S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019Your employees were friendly, but the main reason I went there was for the breadsticks. I ordered 2 main meals to go and when I got home I didn't have one single bread stick. We were very disappointed! We don't feel like we should drive all the way back there to get the bread sticks we should have had. Bummer!Nancy C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Service is the worst. Not enough staff. Ladies room in disarray.Kirk thompson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Food was sitting out for 15 minutes before being delivered to my table and was cold by the time I got it. Was not brought breadsticks and had to go up and ask for them. I used to have nothing but positive feedback about this location but the past two times I’ve been here it has gone EXTREMELY downhill.Kayla k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019Fabulous service from Aspen. She was so helpful and friendly. I love your restaurant. Breadsticks are my favorite.Aspen
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019Ordered a family pasta meal and am completely disappointed. Asked for both pastas to be fettuccini - received one partially full container of fettuccini and the other partially full of spaghetti noodles and about 1/3 undercooked rigatoni. Salad container was not even half way full, had maybe enough for two very small serving and two cherry tomatoes and 3 packages of dressing when it is supposed to serve 4 individuals. Meal is supposed to come with 8 bread sticks and we received only 6. I am not someone who expects something for nothing or even extras, but I do fully expect to get what I pay for. This was nowhere near par for this restruant.Dan, L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019We ordered from Grub Hub for this location and the grub hub representative was wonderful. The staff here on the other hand were total arsebiscuts. Our order was wrong, and not just wrong, completely inaccurate. I'm vegetarian and they slathered my "pasta your way" in bacon! No where on the order was there bacon for the pasta. I'm deeply frustrated, hungry, and disappointed with the service and lack of customer care. When I called again to try to speak with a manager after speaking with grub hub, they just hung up. Repeatedly. Seriously Fazolis? Clean up your act because you have LOST customers who deeply loved the place by this unprofessional, rude, and inattentiveness to your customers attitude. Getting delivery is supposed to be a nice experience, and this failed on all accounts.Malachi H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019Our experience ended with one of the many displeased customers finally confronting the 20 plus minutes waiting for food and the servers laughing, joking and weakly apologizing to that customer. Our own wait was unacceptable, our order was brought out partially and incorrectly, no effort was made to compensate (not even bringing more breadsticks.) Tables and restrooms were not clean, as way of an exclamation, our server did offer that the Alfredo sauce needed to come to temperature. When each dish did finally arrive, food was hot and tasted of its usual high quality. We were sad to see that a previous family favorite restaurant was deteriorating from its usual standards. Not sure if/when we’ll be back. Time was 8/13/2019 at 6:48:07PM Server was LukeMary W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019No seen managers and took 25 min for two slices of pizza and literally no bread while I waited and when I asked for bread the “manger” had head phones in! I love fazolis but this place needs help!Zach
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019I ordered on line to pick up at store. I do that because it takes so so long to get your order there. When I got there, it was a total mess. I was told there was new person in back and they were letting him fill order. He was cussing and cussing, you can see he was having trouble opening a sauce bag, having problems even doing that. OOh did I say he was cussing and others were cussing. It took 15 min after when it was suppose to be done. I tried to use a coupon on line and it wouldn't work. I told them when I went in, they said there is nothing they can do, stated it doesn't work online. Why do you have coupons that we can't use (it didn't say in store only) . When I talked to manager he couldn't even tell me who is above him or handle anything. I wasn't the only one waiting. It is so unprofessional to have cussing and person can't even poor a bag without dropping it. I even got sick last night with stomach cramps and diarrhea. I wonder if it was from the handle of food. I should of not eaten it after seeing that, the pasta was wrong ( it had every noodle in my baked ziti) there was hardly any sauce in our spaghetti. It was only noodles (Least it had the right noodles). I real disappointed with food, service, and had to pay higher price since I couldn't use coupon for terrible food.Lynette Steidley
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019My family loves Fazolli's but this location has changed and is terrible. It took 29 minutes to get our meal and we got ours fast compared to others. The table next to us waited 37 minutes. Tables were dirty and they were out of silverware. They were not busy either. I can't think of anything positive. Fire the manager and hire someone that cares or you will be out of business. Very sad.Cedric F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019You have some real problems at your fort collins store.Joseph one of the so called managers needs to be trained.If you care about your business give me a call.It is a sham you lost Bob Simon.
Brad 970-482-5385Brad C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Wouldnt let us use our reward a free brownie that doesn’t expire till 7/31. Didn’t have cinnamon breadsticks bites why advertise them if you don’t have them took over 30 minutes to get food and didn’t get receipt to add to our rewards not sure I want to come back with this service plus husbands chicken cold from your new douCindy p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019Customer service is not very good. Service is slow. Sad when I have to get up and ask for bread sticks. There is no manager on duty. Today is July 27,2019 time is 6:47 is when I placed my order. This is really sad. Should always have a manager on duty. Plus when I called the district manager he didn't answer his phone. When you are a district manager you are on call 24/7.Patricia a
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019I frequent this location quite often. The last time I went to eat lunch there, the only food available to order was lasagna and salad. I ordered the lasagna and it took over 25 minutes to get my order. Then, when I cut into my food, it was frozen in the middle. The staff was very apologetic, took my name and said I could have another meal when I returned. I felt very uncomfortable and embarrassed, not only for me but for the staff. They had no directions from a manager as they weren’t in-site.Steve V.