Fazoli's Ft Collins
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Ft Collins
Rating 2.12.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 39 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019My husband accidentally lost his wallet while we were waiting in drive thru line. An hourcor so later when he realized it was missing, we returned to the restaurant to check if someone found it there. We were SO relieved to know one of their employees, Kassidy Olson, happened to notice it lying on the ground outside the drive thru window shortly after we left! She actually climbed out drive thru window to retrieve it before some stranger could grab it & take off with it! The manager on duty then locked it up in the safe til we returned. We would like to commend Kassidy for her honesty & quick thinking to prevent what could have been a quite unfortunate experience for us!Vickie W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019We have given up on eating at this restaurant. Very poor service and poorly trained employees.Barb S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019Your employees were friendly, but the main reason I went there was for the breadsticks. I ordered 2 main meals to go and when I got home I didn't have one single bread stick. We were very disappointed! We don't feel like we should drive all the way back there to get the bread sticks we should have had. Bummer!Nancy C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Service is the worst. Not enough staff. Ladies room in disarray.Kirk thompson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Food was sitting out for 15 minutes before being delivered to my table and was cold by the time I got it. Was not brought breadsticks and had to go up and ask for them. I used to have nothing but positive feedback about this location but the past two times I’ve been here it has gone EXTREMELY downhill.Kayla k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019Fabulous service from Aspen. She was so helpful and friendly. I love your restaurant. Breadsticks are my favorite.Aspen
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019Ordered a family pasta meal and am completely disappointed. Asked for both pastas to be fettuccini - received one partially full container of fettuccini and the other partially full of spaghetti noodles and about 1/3 undercooked rigatoni. Salad container was not even half way full, had maybe enough for two very small serving and two cherry tomatoes and 3 packages of dressing when it is supposed to serve 4 individuals. Meal is supposed to come with 8 bread sticks and we received only 6. I am not someone who expects something for nothing or even extras, but I do fully expect to get what I pay for. This was nowhere near par for this restruant.Dan, L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019We ordered from Grub Hub for this location and the grub hub representative was wonderful. The staff here on the other hand were total arsebiscuts. Our order was wrong, and not just wrong, completely inaccurate. I'm vegetarian and they slathered my "pasta your way" in bacon! No where on the order was there bacon for the pasta. I'm deeply frustrated, hungry, and disappointed with the service and lack of customer care. When I called again to try to speak with a manager after speaking with grub hub, they just hung up. Repeatedly. Seriously Fazolis? Clean up your act because you have LOST customers who deeply loved the place by this unprofessional, rude, and inattentiveness to your customers attitude. Getting delivery is supposed to be a nice experience, and this failed on all accounts.Malachi H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019Our experience ended with one of the many displeased customers finally confronting the 20 plus minutes waiting for food and the servers laughing, joking and weakly apologizing to that customer. Our own wait was unacceptable, our order was brought out partially and incorrectly, no effort was made to compensate (not even bringing more breadsticks.) Tables and restrooms were not clean, as way of an exclamation, our server did offer that the Alfredo sauce needed to come to temperature. When each dish did finally arrive, food was hot and tasted of its usual high quality. We were sad to see that a previous family favorite restaurant was deteriorating from its usual standards. Not sure if/when we’ll be back. Time was 8/13/2019 at 6:48:07PM Server was LukeMary W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019No seen managers and took 25 min for two slices of pizza and literally no bread while I waited and when I asked for bread the “manger” had head phones in! I love fazolis but this place needs help!Zach
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019I ordered on line to pick up at store. I do that because it takes so so long to get your order there. When I got there, it was a total mess. I was told there was new person in back and they were letting him fill order. He was cussing and cussing, you can see he was having trouble opening a sauce bag, having problems even doing that. OOh did I say he was cussing and others were cussing. It took 15 min after when it was suppose to be done. I tried to use a coupon on line and it wouldn't work. I told them when I went in, they said there is nothing they can do, stated it doesn't work online. Why do you have coupons that we can't use (it didn't say in store only) . When I talked to manager he couldn't even tell me who is above him or handle anything. I wasn't the only one waiting. It is so unprofessional to have cussing and person can't even poor a bag without dropping it. I even got sick last night with stomach cramps and diarrhea. I wonder if it was from the handle of food. I should of not eaten it after seeing that, the pasta was wrong ( it had every noodle in my baked ziti) there was hardly any sauce in our spaghetti. It was only noodles (Least it had the right noodles). I real disappointed with food, service, and had to pay higher price since I couldn't use coupon for terrible food.Lynette Steidley
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019My family loves Fazolli's but this location has changed and is terrible. It took 29 minutes to get our meal and we got ours fast compared to others. The table next to us waited 37 minutes. Tables were dirty and they were out of silverware. They were not busy either. I can't think of anything positive. Fire the manager and hire someone that cares or you will be out of business. Very sad.Cedric F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019You have some real problems at your fort collins store.Joseph one of the so called managers needs to be trained.If you care about your business give me a call.It is a sham you lost Bob Simon.
Brad 970-482-5385Brad C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Wouldnt let us use our reward a free brownie that doesn’t expire till 7/31. Didn’t have cinnamon breadsticks bites why advertise them if you don’t have them took over 30 minutes to get food and didn’t get receipt to add to our rewards not sure I want to come back with this service plus husbands chicken cold from your new douCindy p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019Customer service is not very good. Service is slow. Sad when I have to get up and ask for bread sticks. There is no manager on duty. Today is July 27,2019 time is 6:47 is when I placed my order. This is really sad. Should always have a manager on duty. Plus when I called the district manager he didn't answer his phone. When you are a district manager you are on call 24/7.Patricia a
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019I frequent this location quite often. The last time I went to eat lunch there, the only food available to order was lasagna and salad. I ordered the lasagna and it took over 25 minutes to get my order. Then, when I cut into my food, it was frozen in the middle. The staff was very apologetic, took my name and said I could have another meal when I returned. I felt very uncomfortable and embarrassed, not only for me but for the staff. They had no directions from a manager as they weren’t in-site.Steve V.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019I just had the worst experience. my daughter and I went there for dinner around 6 pm. ordered our food and sat down after 30 minutes of waiting I went to check on our order and they told us they were still working on it. after 45 minutes we went up and asked for a refund as our order was still in the works. another 15 minutes went by before we were able to get a refund. the employees seemed very frazzled and stated their higher up manager had been there earlier and seemed to leave them in a bind. the manager on duty ( a short, heavyset, female) claimed she was the only one who knew how to cook and pretty much refused to come up and deal with the irate customers. I love Fazoli's and drove 10 miles to have dinner with my daughter and was very disappointed in the situation that occurred this evening. I hope someone higher up in the company sees this post and help these poor employees.jaime h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019I wish I could rate it with zero stars. I went to the drive thru at 6:58 pm in order to order a meatball sandwich. I was informed that they were out of bread and out of meatballs. Really? Out of bread and meatballs at an Italian restaurant!
Unfortunately there are now 2 cars behind me and I can’t back out of the drive thru lane. I have been sitting here for 28 minutes because the car in front of me still has not received their order and my 4 year old daughter is crying for her dinner.
It is now 7:30 pm. I just had to literally get out of my car and ask the customer in front of me if they could leave the line and wait in the parking lot for their order so I can leave.
Shame on Management for letting this situation occur and for letting me and the other customers in this drive thru wait for over 30 minutes. I expect a prompt response on how you are going to rectify this issue and retain me as a regular customer.Don M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019i went to Fazoli's today with my father, we go fairly often and love it every time. Never have had a bad experience. Today i noticed that they were out of a lot of things and that isn't necessarily their fault. I work in the food industry and completely understand. They were also fairly busy and doing their best to wear smiles and be nice to every customer. I told the two working the front they were doing a good job. The female worker was new snd was very sweet and running orders. There was a family that was sitting behind me and were extremely rude and harassing her and the gentleman working the front constantly. I wanted to write this review to let the employees know that your hard work is not unseen and that you all did a wonderful job with all the situations thrown at you. I will continue to come to this restaurant and appreciate each of the workers! Thank you and keep up the hard work.Olivia W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Worst visit ever!!! Restraruant was out of coke, penne, tortellini, Parmesan, as well as other things. Took over 20 minutes to get my food, at least 3 other tables had to wait for food, 2 asked for refunds. I ordered 2 ultimate spaghettis neither one had bacon on them. People were going up to the counter to get their food. So MANY things wrong!!!!jennifer m