Fazoli's 238 W. Alexander Street
11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 238 W. Alexander Street
(Displaying 17 out of 17 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019I went in on Monday to get the whole pizza special with the 8 breadsticks. When I went to pay the young lady told me that the breadsticks were not included since it was a special and not regular price. I checked online and it clearly stated a whole pepp or cheese pizza with 8 breadsticks for $6.99. The young lady was nice but, I don't appreciate having to pay extra for something that is suppose to be included. I ended up paying for the breadsticks but,I'm not happy about this. I also have screenshots of what it states is included on your website. Like I said I paid but its just the principle behind it.Quila G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019Food was good until I bit into my pizza and there was hair in it. Drove over 2 hours to get fazolis and my whole meal was ruined.Sarah E
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019You are not going to last in this location if the customer service and the drive thru wait time doesnt get better. I was in line for at least 20 minutes last night at 7:40. I could see if it were 5:30 or lunch but there was only one vehicle in front of me and it took them several minutes to even take his order. Unfortunatly I couldnt escape the line so I had to order.April B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 14, 2019I love Fazoli’s, was glad when you returned to Florida and routinely drive 20 miles to get here. But today, the service was terrible, and the employee with the worst attitude was absolutely the manager.
First of all, she refused to honor the Allstate Rewards coupon that had the locations address on the coupon.
Second, she overcharged is for a kids meal.
But I wouldn’t have written a complaint about just this. Her attitude throughout the process was unprofessional and downright rude. She accused me of having an attitude and even continued to complain about me as I left. Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service skills. She has no business being in management. Her whole demeanor is awful.Kevin F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019Its completely absurd that you can't place an online order 2 HOURS before closing. Why would I want to go through the drive thru and have to wait 20 mins in the parking lot for them to mess my order up anyway?? It makes ZERO sense and it certainly doesn't encourage salesMorgan C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019I honestly enjoyed Fazolis. I had never been before and have been wanting to go. The employees were polite and helpful, and I’m assuming it was the manager who checked on us but he was friendly and welcoming as well. The food was sooo good and I had no idea there was a drive thru until my husband and I noticed as we were leaving the parking lot. I wish they had more Fazolis lol I’m a lover of pasta and marinara.Summer T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019my service is normally great with fazoli's but today when I went through the drive-thru I tried to use my coupon that I have through the local offers through Verizon up. The cashier attempted to scan it a few times and then told me they do not accept coupons through Verizon up even though it shows the address for this location on the coupon. Very disappointed and have already reported to Verizon that you did not honor this couponAmanda. G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 09, 2019What has happened to this location?! Manager is gone, Sam the best team member is gone. Is the whole place going to be gone soon? Seems there is no pride taken in this store with the new manager. New Manager shirt is untucked looking slobbish. HELP THIS STORE!!!
Fazoli's Has Posted a Response
“Hello ASHLEY, yes one of our managers is no longer with us and Sam has been gone for about 3 months now. We have always taken pride in our location and will continue to do so, and NO this location will not beASHLEY M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019This is the best Fazoli's ever! The manager and staff at this location is incredibly friendly and efficient. I drive with my husband over 5 hours (from Jacksonville Beach, FL) to go to this location because I love the food. However, this location is very clean and welcoming. I can provide my receipt number if needed, but I was very impressed with the number of people who came to check on me and provided a positive experience. Thank you! We will be back!
PS- Could you please open a Fazoli's just like this closer to my home?Liz M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019Amazing food and great service. I eat here weekly and it is always good.Jordan S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019Tried to call home office but customer service is a one person man that never answers the phoneTerry b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 08, 2019I drove 25 miles with friends that had never eaten at fazolis. I eat at the one in Hilliard ohio all the time. They did away with the 5 dollar lunch special on the weekends. I ask about the senior special and was told Wednesday only. We were very disappointed and the manager Paige Wainofer did not care. I need a program to keep track of your deals. Being a senior on limited income made this disappointing and made me look bad in front of my friends.Terry b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 04, 2019The male manger messed up my order wasn’t apologetic about it and very rude. So much I don’t think I will ever dine at this establishment again.Daquan. M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 21, 2019I am emailing because I had a $2 off $5 coupon and was told by a manager that I could only use this coupon for ravioli because it says "National Ravioli Day" on the coupon and I was also told that it couldn't be used on the $5 lunch special, even though neither of those things are stated on the coupon itself. I think in the future the store or company itself should have clear coupon policy stated instead of arguing with customers about a $2 coupon. I enjoy this restaurant, but I'm not happy about the poorly stated coupon policy and I'm not sure if I will return.Jessie J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 2019My order was messed up on a to go order 2nd time this has happened. I ordered a Turkey mozzarella fresco and when i got home I had a italiano sub granted i had a free reward for a free sub but still the order should have been correct especially when the restaurant was not busyHeather Hutchinson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 10, 2019I'm from Greenfield, Wisconsin (suburb of Milwaukee) and have been a big, loyal fan of Fazoli's for 22 years now having visited over 175 different locations in that time - a good percentage of them closed since but still many that are still open and new locations popping up from time-to-time. I'm in Florida this past weekend for a convention and noticed that the store in Pensacola is now closed, but you've opened a new store in Plant City, so I decided to make the 50 mile drive to it for dinner this past Friday, February 8th, to check it out. I noticed the new design of the building, similar to your restaurant in Macon, Georgia. When I entered the building, it was packed with people, which is nice to see - shows people like the place. I have the Fazoli's app on my phone and so I took advantage of the "$3 off $10" promotion. The cashier wasn't sure how it was done and so the manager, Livingston, came over to help out and teach her how it's done, which was very nice to see. After I sat down to have my meal, Livingston came over to my table and asked me if everything was OK. I said "Absolutely" and told him my short version of how I love Fazoli's and will drive to one on business trips or vacations if there are any nearby. I also told him that some years ago there used to be a Fazoli's in nearby Lakeland until it closed and he said he remembered it. He thanked me for driving the distance that I did to come to his store that night and hoped that I'll have a great time while visiting in Florida. A really nice, top-shelf manager!Gregory Zabolocky
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 04, 2019We were there on Sunday, February 3, and experienced exceptional service. Specifically, Nathan and the manager (can't recall her name) were friendly, very service-oriented, efficient, and on top of everything. It was the best service we've had at Fazoli's in a long time.Stan H.