Fazoli's 762 Highway 96
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 762 Highway 96
(Displaying 20 out of 69 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Management has issues. Store was unable to serve lasagne or penne pasta dishes because they ran out. No compensation was given for lack of menu items. Cleaning supplies were left in the dinning area with no staff cleaning at that time. Multiple tables needed to be cleared. What food was served was good. Won't be back for a while.Nick
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019I had a great lunch today ! I don’t understand the bad reviews at all! I am from out of town and have eat here three times.. once drive through and twice inside. The food , service , cleanliness, employees of this restaurant are amazing! Love the real dishes and the hot breadsticks ! In my opinion you have the pricey OG beat hands down! Also loved the lunch portions that come to only 680 calories ( 2 bread sticks!) and less than 7.00 bucks! It was all a win !! Can’t wait to go back , wish we had one in
Dublin! Props to this restaurant !Gail R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019Great customer service!! Very neat and clean inside. Bread sticks better than Olive Garden, seriously they melt in your mouth. Only wish we had a fazolis closer to us in Atlanta.Katie B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Poor customer service; I'm very disappointed in the actions of Batya C (Drive thru)Keysha K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019That staff at this location is always good, but I wanted to take a moment to recognize Shendricka Thomas. She was very warm and friendly (great smile!!) as well as being a attentive employee. It is experiences like she provided that makes people want to return.John S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019I usually come inside to get food (and its usually fantastic to me) but I went through the drive through and recieved food that not only had a weird taste to it but the salad I ordered with it looks like they threw lettuce in and that's it. I normally dont complain about these kinds of things.Brittany B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 22, 2019Great customer service. Very polite. The manager did his part by taking care of us.the staff was excellent and please give the manager a good rate of pay and the other people a good rate of pay. They even checked on us my uncle and I both of us if we needed anything.John J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019The worst.
You guys barely have customers as is and constantly mess up orders all of the time. June 17,2019 I called in for a missing item in my order once I drove ALL THE WAY hoe and realized it wasn't there. I even called before I went to go back for my food and when I got there NO APOLOGY and they didn't even offer anything free. And than on top of that when I called i told them what I was missing and I still had to come in and wait because that item wasn't done when I got there. I'm very annoyed and pissed off. You guys are really bad at customer service.Jada b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019I go to this location quiet frequently on my lunch break. I work right across the street and it’s convenient. Normally the service and food here is amazing, but the last few weeks it has been HORRIBLE. I spent 50 minutes here on average enjoying my lunch, the last few times I have waited 20 minutes to even get my food and an additional 15 to be offered any kind of breadsticks. For someone that also purchased sauce for the breadsticks, this is absolutely ridiculous. People all around me where getting food and breadsticks offered but I was forgotten on more than one occasion. I hope this location straightens up or I defiantly will NOT be back.Michaela S
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2019Staff was friendly pasta looked great. I couldn’t eat it because gluten free pasta was not offered. Had a Caesar salad which was excellent.Stephanie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019On May 30, 2019 I ordered the spicy penne with chicken and also got a regular spaghetti with meatballs. I ate the Penne last night for dinner. This morning when I grabbed the spaghetti out the fridge for lunch, I realized that its only sauce and noodles. That is very disappointing!! I had to grab sausage out of my fridge, cut them up and put it in my pasta. Also I added shredded cheese from my fridge to make it seem like I had a decent lunch. I moved to that area and also my coworkers love it and the rewards program. For a first timer I am disappointed! Would like for someone to email me about this.Brandt G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019I have been to the Bonaire Fazolis twice in the past month or so and both times when they rang up my Chicken Parmigiana it has rang up with Alfredo and not Marinara. The first time it took the cashier awhile to understand what I was asking but she finally understood I wanted Marinara. I thought that was just a fluke. But I went back today and after I ordered I looked at my receipt and it had Alfredo listed again. Again it took a minute to explain what I wanted. This time I heard a worker say something about “being difficult” after she told the kitchen to make the change. Overall I am just confused why Chicken Parm rings up with Alfredo sauce. Every time I have ever had Chicken Parm it has come with Mariana and even on your website it looks like Marinara. I am just upset at being made to feel like I have a strange request every time I order Chicken Parm.Kimberly
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMar 29, 2019My side of pizza was not cooked well at all. The whole slice was raw dough. Great experience other than that.Jessica, L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 22, 2019I really was looking forward to eating at Fazoli's. I went out of my way, making a special trip. I was so disappointed not to get to eat at Fazoli's. I waited for a cashier for over a minute, a cashier never appeared so I left.Amber M.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 20, 2019I have to say our visit to Fazoli's tonight was awful. We had to wait for a cashier to come to the register; then we had to look for a "CLEAN" table and I finally wiped one down so we could eat at it. There was no silverware and we had to use plastic silverware. There was no bread brought out to us until we asked a second time for more when our desert was brought to our table. I have never had such a bad experience at a FAZOLIsMarti M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 09, 2019Absolutely the most horrific appalling experience it was disgusting unprofessional totally everyone in there was incompetent the work ethic was truly pathetic nobody knew what they were doing and there wasnt enough help I waited over an hour for food with no utensils walked out got my money back they should close this location down!!Stacey
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 31, 2019Tyesha provided excellent customer service during our visit to your location. She had a very pleasant, professional attitude and ensured we had everything we needed.William F
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019I ordered via the Fazoli’s app and was pleased that my order was ready to go shortly after I arrived.Rebecca T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great team and friendly staff great food!Kelvin G.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019The food is alright. When I want Olive Garden but don’t feel like going to that side of town it does in a pinch. The app is HORRIBLE! Often times it says it can’t find the receipt or it’s taking too long and will update my points when it’s ready. It never works. I emailed Fazoli’s about the problem with not getting my points and their response was they knew there was a problem with the app. Well, if you know there’s a problem fix it! I’ve ordered from the app and still don’t get the points. It’s ridiculous. Don’t have an app to reward your customers if you’re not going to make sure it works. I’ve stopped going to Fazoli’s solely because of their terrible app.Megan A.