Fazoli's 6589 Whittlesey Boulevard
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 6589 Whittlesey Boulevard
Rating 1.61.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 70 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 15, 2020I wish that I could rate negative 5 stars!!! Any food establishment should be well prepared for the crowds that Valentine’s Day produces. It was the most disorganized operation I have ever witnessed. I waited 45 mins for an ubereats order that I was originally told would be right up, only to learn that it was never put into the computer for it to be prepared!!! Wouldn’t be surprised if this store is gone from Columbus like the original one was!Mandy S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 15, 2020My order was not right. They were slow and when I called about my order no one answered.Zaneta Sheppard
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 11, 2020If you want this location to survive and thrive, I highly recommend that someone in a leadership role step in to take charge. This place was so gross. We should have walked out but we were really hungry. No one was in charge. It was like a restaurant run by lazy children. There was trash on the floor. It was so bad that I took the time to take a picture. The cook was irritated and complaining because nothing was being handled properly on the front side of the store. The food took forever to come out which should not happen because the only thing really fresh are the breadsticks. Honestly, I felt dirty after leaving because it was so nasty. There were no silverware out. When I inquired, a young man pointed to the dishwasher and said he was in the bathroom. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who wants to think about that while eating? No one! We have only been twice. The first time was great because the place was new. This visit ensured that we will never return.PBP
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020I listed my complaint for store number 5306 on the other page.Aurora
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020I got a Meal deal and my salad was not in my bag! I shouldn’t have to get home then drive all the back from my order the order should be checked before it goes out the window to the customerMarybeth F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020My family and I dined in and they wouldn’t let me get bread sticks to go?! They said they had to charge me for that! So if I was still sitting at my table and asked for bread sticks and then asked for to go boxes I could of?! Very upsetting! The whole reason I come to Fazoli’s is because of how much I LOVE their bread sticks!Kelly F.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2020Redeemed bogo for baked spaghetti. Had assumed it was with meat sauce since we had been told that before. Was surprised it had marinara. Asked for a manager. She explained it said it on the menu. Followed her to the counter and explained there was no indication on the board. She said it was on the menu and went to get the takeout copy and then she did not say anything. I picked up a menu and pointed out that it did not identify the sauce either
The price for spaghetti is singular and says marinara or meat sauce. So why would there be an additional charge on the baked spaghetti? She spoke with such authority and did not know what she was talking about. Very frustrating.Clifford Swiecicki
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019Chicken Broccoli Penne pasta way too salty. Almost inedible. Caesar side salad inedible: lettuce wilted and discolored, salad HOT. ??? Have to try a little harder.Fred B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019When you order a Classico no tomato and get home from working 13 hrs and it’s just meat and nothing else you are more then a little disappointedJeanpierre harper
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019Long wait, bread sticks tasted like soaked in a barrel of butter. Not first bad meal we've had but first time we had to throw away all three meals. Husband and son both said, "Scratch this off the list of places to eat!" Frozen cheese cake. Total waste of $37.29.Beth P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019First, I would like to say I order my food online, quick and easy. Walked into the store friendly staff... got my food (on my lunch break)no napkins or utensils...not cool! Definitely makes for a not so iconic experienceMelissa Smith-Jenkins
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2019Horribly - horribly SLOW & NEGLECTFUL service!!
I ordered a fairly simple sampler dish, at the counter,
to go. It took 23–yes TWENTY THREE!!—minutes for my order to be filled. The hostess / cashier staff member asked me once - about 15 minutes into my wait - what my order was, but offered no additional comment or explanation. The manager ? supervisor? walked past me while delivering items into the dining room etc etc 8-10 times during my wait, and never spoke to me, asked about my order / wait or offered any input or comment AT ALL. I’m disappointed in the length of the wait for my food to be given to me — but I’m completely dismayed and disheartened by being ignored by the supervisor ? manager?. I find it difficult to believe that complete lack of service is in keeping with the standard expectations for Fazolis.
Should there be a need for any information to verify the authenticity of my comments:
11/2/19... payment made at 7:29.41 pm
Fazolis Store 5306 — 6589 Whittesey Col, GA
Order ID... AABM9HZLACDZ
Register Employee:,Alexandria O.Steven A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019I placed a to go order online at 1:32. I got to the store at 1:46 and went to the drive tru and was told the order was not ready and to pull up an park and they would bring it to me. After 10 minutes I walked in to the counter and found the order was sitting at the window not bagged up. It was cold so it had been there awhile.Thomas K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I’m not satisfied at all with my purchase I made tonight. I ordered a baked spaghetti with meat sauce , which I was charged extra for . When I finally got home , my baked spaghetti was with marinara sauce instead of what I paid for . This isn’t the first time that my order was incorrect , but I’m upset that I was charged for something I didn’t receive . It will be a while before I return .Queenyetta, D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019I wish I could do a half star. Unbelievable service. Won’t be back!!!!Mike M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Someone needs to contact me ASAP about this experience because it was absolutely horribleKay
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Great food and service! I'm used to the bread sticks being piping hot. Today they weren't 🙁Franklin, D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019We ordered online and when we got there the order had never been processed. We waited over fifteen minutes while most of the order was taken care of except a BLT slider. The rest of the order was cold and I was never even acknowledged the whole time I was waiting. When the manager finally gave me my food I pointed out my husbands lasagna was cold he said well I can get you a new one will only be three minutes. No thanks, he apologized but also said he just got back. I had to go back in to get my frozen lemonade because he never even looked at what I was supposed to be getting. I feel like they did not even care that we had to wait so long after arriving at the store when the order was supposed to already be ready.Tammy, F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Me and my girlfriend were in this location for lunch on August 3.I ordered an ultimate sampler for her as I have many,many times before and made a sustitution as I always do because she doesn't like alfedo.The cashier then tells me there would be an additional charge for doing this.I explained to her that this has never happened before.She then tells me that it depends on the manager working for the extra charge.I'm writing this to ask how this is fair. How can you change prices from shift to shift? I don't mind paying but the price shouldn't change depending on which manager is working. This has really changed my opinion of the restraunt!Travis W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019Spaghetti and meatballs was good. Caesar salad was old, brown and wilted. It was not eatable.Mark G.