Fazoli's 6589 Whittlesey Boulevard
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 6589 Whittlesey Boulevard
Rating 1.61.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 59 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2019Horribly - horribly SLOW & NEGLECTFUL service!!
I ordered a fairly simple sampler dish, at the counter,
to go. It took 23–yes TWENTY THREE!!—minutes for my order to be filled. The hostess / cashier staff member asked me once - about 15 minutes into my wait - what my order was, but offered no additional comment or explanation. The manager ? supervisor? walked past me while delivering items into the dining room etc etc 8-10 times during my wait, and never spoke to me, asked about my order / wait or offered any input or comment AT ALL. I’m disappointed in the length of the wait for my food to be given to me — but I’m completely dismayed and disheartened by being ignored by the supervisor ? manager?. I find it difficult to believe that complete lack of service is in keeping with the standard expectations for Fazolis.
Should there be a need for any information to verify the authenticity of my comments:
11/2/19... payment made at 7:29.41 pm
Fazolis Store 5306 — 6589 Whittesey Col, GA
Order ID... AABM9HZLACDZ
Register Employee:,Alexandria O.Steven A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019I placed a to go order online at 1:32. I got to the store at 1:46 and went to the drive tru and was told the order was not ready and to pull up an park and they would bring it to me. After 10 minutes I walked in to the counter and found the order was sitting at the window not bagged up. It was cold so it had been there awhile.Thomas K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I’m not satisfied at all with my purchase I made tonight. I ordered a baked spaghetti with meat sauce , which I was charged extra for . When I finally got home , my baked spaghetti was with marinara sauce instead of what I paid for . This isn’t the first time that my order was incorrect , but I’m upset that I was charged for something I didn’t receive . It will be a while before I return .Queenyetta, D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019I wish I could do a half star. Unbelievable service. Won’t be back!!!!Mike M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Someone needs to contact me ASAP about this experience because it was absolutely horribleKay
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Great food and service! I'm used to the bread sticks being piping hot. Today they weren't 🙁Franklin, D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019We ordered online and when we got there the order had never been processed. We waited over fifteen minutes while most of the order was taken care of except a BLT slider. The rest of the order was cold and I was never even acknowledged the whole time I was waiting. When the manager finally gave me my food I pointed out my husbands lasagna was cold he said well I can get you a new one will only be three minutes. No thanks, he apologized but also said he just got back. I had to go back in to get my frozen lemonade because he never even looked at what I was supposed to be getting. I feel like they did not even care that we had to wait so long after arriving at the store when the order was supposed to already be ready.Tammy, F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Me and my girlfriend were in this location for lunch on August 3.I ordered an ultimate sampler for her as I have many,many times before and made a sustitution as I always do because she doesn't like alfedo.The cashier then tells me there would be an additional charge for doing this.I explained to her that this has never happened before.She then tells me that it depends on the manager working for the extra charge.I'm writing this to ask how this is fair. How can you change prices from shift to shift? I don't mind paying but the price shouldn't change depending on which manager is working. This has really changed my opinion of the restraunt!Travis W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019Spaghetti and meatballs was good. Caesar salad was old, brown and wilted. It was not eatable.Mark G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019Food is always hot, fresh and delicious.Bridget B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019The staff at this location went above and beyond to be kind, courteous, and professional.Elizabeth M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 24, 2019Our order was wrong! We specifically verified our order at the window and it was completely wrong. We order chicken parm and got macaroni and cheese that was old! Plus our Alfredo was dry. We deserve a re-do!Amanda W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019This was my second horrific visit to Fazolis in Columbus, GA. I decided to give Fazolis a second chance only to be met with continue foolishness, uncleanliness, and overall lack of business sense from the employees. I would like to receive a followup call from upper management outside of the store manager.Martelle C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019It is 3:39p and they did not have meatballs for spaghetti & offered no explanation. All booths or family tables that were not occupied were dirty. There were several staff standing at register doing nothing. When we asked to have booths cleaned they acted like it was an inconvienence.Linda B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Poorly ran facility, dirty tables, bathroom dirty, employees standing around, out of meatballs, no clean silverware again 3 visit.no cheese for spagChip B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019We were in restaurant at 11:30am they had not cooked 3 different types of pasta and there was no silverwarePatricia McIntosh
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 27, 2019It was our first visit. It took 25 minutes to get our food. Something about got on other side. Then order was wrong, I ordered ultimate got ultimate spaghetti. Asked if I wanted to change it I said no it had already been 25 minutes. Was not happy. All though I will say bread sticks are great.Ward S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019Terrible service. Employees stand around and don’t help. Waited over 20 min to get food. Won’t go back .Steve S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Customer Services was ok, food that I ordered was awful, pasta & shrimp was watered down had to wait 20 extra min by that time by party was was ready to leave management kept my receipt , I'm going to share with all my friends how awful i was treatedChonta M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 22, 2019The food was great but while I was eating, the manager was smoking in her car. And yes she threw the butt in the parking lot along with the other butts. I counted 7 cigarette butts.Jeff henderson