Fazoli's Fort Oglethrope
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Fort Oglethrope
(Displaying 20 out of 47 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Had my son and grandsons a birthday party. The staff was so nice. We had about 20 people to attend. The food was great and we all enjoyed ourselves.PainterC
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019Our experience was fine because we found a clean table. What we were surprised about tonight was the amount of dirty tables in the restaurant. Our receipt says we ordered at 5:23. We left at 5:50. There were 8 tables not cleaned. Dishes piled on them, napkins, cups etc... Customers were walking around trying to find a clean table. That was uncalled for. When we sat down there were 5 tables not cleaned. So, apparently no one was working on clean up.Lynn H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019I am almost never offered additional breadsticks. Today a server came around and offered bread to each table except mine. They usually don’t come around at all at this location. There are numerous dining options in this area. I used most of my reward points today and will not be back. To add insult, as I was leaving I spotted a tee shirt that said “unlimited breadsticks”. May be time for new management.Anthony S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Very disappointed. I ordered a carry out side salad for my wife. It came out with about 7 pieces of lettuce and a tiny sprinkle of cheese some onion no tomato and was just terrible. The girl at the counter was as nice as she could be but even the bread sticks were so over cooked and hard you could drive a nail in a board with them. Thanks for the waste of my time and money fazolis. Btw I took a picture but there is no way to share it on here.Jeff H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Ordered 2 chicken parmigiana pasta duo. Electronic board showing items with prices showed 4.99. Question why it rang up at 5.99 when the board showing different price. Manager was finally called to register after getting know where with the girl at the register. I pointed out where the price was on the board, but yet being charged 5.99. He had no idea. Said he should delete the board. I asked could he not manually put it in. No, he said. Can you override it, no. He said. As a manger I felt like he could do that and honor the price the board was showing for many items. He said he could not. He didn’t know how to do it. How does someone given title of manager not know how to override or manually put a price in. Sure, it was only a 2.00 difference on the meals, but it was the principle of advertising something on your board and then not honoring it. And a manager not somehow compensating for it. Manager was not helpful or knowledgeable in his job. Name, Garrett J
Also was not given a receipt, was a rerouted from receipt 2. With no survey being able to go to.
I looked this survey up on line. I felt like that was deliberate, seeing how I told them I would be contacting survey experience . Store number is 5067 and it was 11:26 am. Saturday August 10th 2019Lisa johnson
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019The customer service was great. But I ordered the $5 lunch and one of my entrees was a salad. That was literally the smallest salad I’ve EVER had. I am extremely disappointed in that. If that’s the portions y’all give for that. Then I want no part of itAJ B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019Poor very poor service I am sitting in store right now waiting on food and they are not getting it out to the customer they have plates and plates of food they should be going out they just had to throw some away it has been under it to long and they didn’t have silverware out and none in the back I had to ask them to put out plastic silverware and the rugs in front of the drink area smell and what else do you want to knowAndrew D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019I ordered the new chicken parm Duo I would have been embarrassed to serve that I got it at the to go window and it was horrible there was maybe 2 oz of food in the whole plate it was dry and hard and obviously cooked at lunch worst experience the restaurant ever I got two of them for dinner for my husband tonight and now I have to cook something because it was so disgusting. It was smaller than a kids portion. If this is the type fast food you have become you might just want to go ahead and close doors nowMike Curd
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2019My family and I visited this location yesterday (Saturday 06/01/2019). My son (12 years old) is very picky and this is one of his favorite places to go. The food is always fresh and taste amazing. The staff were all very nice and helpful throughout our visit and the food was amazing as usual. We don't live in the area so we have to drive an hour to just go there. We heard a rumor there was a location coming to our area (Rome,GA) and really hope this is true. Please do consider this and come to our area. I would even consider resigning from my job of almost 17 years to work for a company with the standards you have. Rome would be a great location.Alisea Mascio
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Second time that I’ve been back in the last year. I was hoping the first time was just a fluke and tried again tonight. Worst food I’ve ever gotten from there. Chicken was blan and dry spaghetti was chewy and not good and the breadsticks even sucked. The only thing that was decent was the cheesecake and it was supposed to be plain and they gave me strawberry covered one. But I won’t be backLebron J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 22, 2019This is my second complaint on the same purchase. I've already complained about the pitiful salad. The Ultimate Spaghetti I ordered had very little sauce so it was dry. There were no mushrooms, very little Italian Sausage and only 2 meatballs. It was not up to the usual standard by a long shot. Having to wait 30 minutes for a substandard meal is very frustrating.Diana M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 22, 2019The side salad I just received is pathetic. The bowl is only about 1/3 full, there's 1 tomato, 1 piece of onion and about 3 shreds of cheese. And we waited so long in the drive thru that I'm not about to spend another 30 minutes waiting for another salad. This salad is a complete ripoff.Diana M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 14, 2019Went to get take out, ordered parmesan crusted shrimp bake, paid and thought to myself that the total did not seem like enough, got my receipt out and she had rang me up for 2 parmesan crusted alfredo bakes, so I went up and told them and asked if we need to refund it and rering it, they said no and we'll make ot right for you.I get home open them and they are literally the noodles, alfredo, and shrimp thrown on top, no spinach, no peppers of any kind, no panko, no parmasean.I also took pictures of then if needed. Very dissapointed.
Order ID AABBLHLYACCR
3:22:05 PMTracey C.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 06, 2019The restaraunt was dirty. The water and ice dispenser, freestyle coke machines screen, button, the area the drinks dispense from etc were very obviously NASTY. It stuck by the freestyle coke machine. The silverware station was greasy and dirty. The tables were dirty.Melissa D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 17, 2019Busy Sunday lunch. Tables were being cleaned promptly. Forks ran out and had to be brought out. Food is great! Customer service is awesome here!Angela Y
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 23, 2019We saw your sign that said on Thursdays you had buy 1 entrée and 2 drinks get 1 entrée free. We went through the drive thru and the girl said that was dine in only. Okay no where on that sign does it say dine in only. I took pictures of the sign so if you need me to send them to you I have them.Cheyenne N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 09, 2019Food was fine but two employees working the floor ruined our experience. One red haired girl stood in the way while I was getting cutlery and drinks. For a long time. A young man working the floor complained loudly about his job, made a LOT of noise while busing and kept wiping his dirty hands on his pants. Then handled other things. Pretty gross and disappointing.Tracy W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2019I ordered chicken parmigiana last Tuesday for supper and it was over cooked. The chicken was so crusty it was almost inedible. The breadsticks were hard.Hazel G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2018Ordered and got cups, sat down and waited. The two women kept shouting to the guy bribring the food to tables. OnE of the two women was asking everyone if they wanted bread, didn't ask us...she brought us our food and told us she would bring bread when it came out. All the food being brought out had bread. After half way done with ours I had to ask the cashier for bread and yes they were out. Waited at counter till I got bread, by this time our food was just before cold. Meanwhile having to listen to one of the women singing to the musac, goes without saying she can't sing. Our son needed a Togo box for single slice of pizza. The cashier gave him a bag, yes a bag for food. We asked one of the women in your dining area and she turned around started wiping off a table. She turned around and saw our son and said Togo box and went to get a small square box for a slice of pizza. She went back and got the correct box finally. As we're standing putting on our coats the women in your dining area asked if we wanted more bread. Really on top of her job. Not once did we see a manager to speak with. We seriously doughty it would have helped from the experience we were having. 12.21.18 at 6:30p.m. Ft. Oglethorpe Ga. Location.Harry R.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2018My sampler had some cold and hot items. This couldn't be right.Karen