10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Macon
(Displaying 20 out of 86 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Food was great, cashier was nice, restaurant was less than clean. I visited around 1130am, no other customer in building, table tops were dirty, floor needed sweeping. Staff were sitting around tables, not interacting with each other.Evonne I
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019The lady taking my order was so quick to say “Is that it” that she missed an item from my order completely. I also order 3 extra breadsticks and had none. When I went in to fix my order the lady was very rude and the cook took forever for my order to be made.Lany S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019FALSE ADVERTISING! There’s a sign inside the store thay says free unlimited breadsticks with the purchase of a meal. I purchase my meal and ask for extra breadsticks and they always want to charge me. I’ve paid 3 times already for extra bread and it’s upsetting because the sign says free and unlimited. That’s false advertisingAlberto F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019Food was horrible and not fresh at all I’m so disappointedKiara G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Terrible customer serviceGary Henderson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019On 8/11/2019 I went to the Drive thur at Fazolis on Zebulon Rd in Macon Ga.
I ordered the Chicken Parmigiano Pasta Duo... It comes with 2 Bread Sticks...
I asked for 2 Extra Bread Sticks and Was Told it would be $1.00 for 2 More.
But if I was Dining Inside, I could get Extra Bread Sticks for Free...
What's the Difference, I still paid the same for the meal rather inside or at the drive thur.... Order # AAA9WHUEANBHJohn H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019Twiggy gave GREAT customer service to every customer!!!Claudia S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019I hadn't been to Fazoli's since it returned to Macon so I was not familiar with the menu. It was obvious I was trying to make up my mind about what to order. I was even standing back trying to decide, but I felt very rushed by the cashier as she kept asking what would I like to order. I ordered the chicken broccoli penne. Unfortunately, it had very little broccoli and a whole lot of salt and garlic. I ate the 6-7 little pieces of broccoli, a few pieces of chicken and pasta then, threw over half of the plate away. I was very disappointed with my meal and experience. The dining area also needed a little tidying. My only plus was that the young lady that brought my meal to me was nice.Bernie P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019Worst customer service ever! I was at the drive thru & the girl at the window was so rude, short & inpatient with me. Very disappointing. 😐😐😐Stephanie, S
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019Great serviceBonnie
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019Recently went home for a visit and stopped by This store while we were out and about. The hospitality at this store was off the charts awesome. Big thank you to Destiny who we interacted with. I can’t say I was particularly excited at first to go by Fazolis since I’m Italian and hold my Italian food to a high standard but she made the experience awesome and the food was even pretty good too.Stephen S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019Destiny bailey has amazing hospitality. Her service was great. Y’all need more people like destiny.Amber L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019Destiny bailey has an amazing personality. Her customer service was very impressive.Heather c
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019The customer service is good at this location. The restaurant itself needs to be cleaned during the day. There were plenty employees standing around that could be cleaning tables and sweeping the floor. The tables were not cleaned and neither was the floor.Holly, N
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019Worst customer service! The drive through cashier ROLLED HER EYES at us (without trying to hide it at all) when we asked to confirm that we were receiving the correct number of breadsticks since we asked for an extra order but she didn't give us a chance to clarify that we wanted the larger portion for our party instead of just the 2 extras. She didn't smile, looked quite angry and irritated, in fact, and never welcomed us or thanked us. When I said "thank you, have a good night" before driving off, she rolled her eyes again and turned away from the window. HOW IS THIS PERSON (Chasity C on the receipt) A DRIVE THRU SERVER???? She shouldn't be dealing with customers at all!Katrina S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 17, 2019Terrible customer service. Our order was wrong. I got food I didn’t ask for I didn’t get what I ordered got charged extra for something I didn’t order.i did repeat the order.Tiffany S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Terrible customer service. I pulled up to the OCB and was greeted with “go ahead”. Kinda rude but okay. I place my order and every time I paused after an item, the cashier, Chasity, would say “that all?” Again, kinda rude but maybe she’s having a bad day. So I pull to the window after waiting in line and she doesn’t even make eye contact. In fact she’s doesn’t even come to the window for another 1-2 minutes when I pull up. When she finally does come to the window, she opens it and just says my total and hands me my food. After, she hands my card back and half heartedly (while closing the window) says “have a good one”. Customer service is clearly not a priority to her. When I get home, I find out there isn’t bacon on my tortellini and there are a few strands of pasta that don’t belong, to me, indicating the line wasn’t in no rush to check accuracy and just was pushing food out. I tried calling the store twice with no answer.Jayson C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019The worse food ever!!! Ordered chicken parmigiana as well as 2 pieces of pizza. Waited 45 minutes, was not offered bread while waiting. Pizza was cold on a hot plate, looked like it had been made 2 days before including dried out pepperoni. Chix parm was lackluster in taste. Was given a full refund, but still had to go somewhere else to eat.Samples, O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 15, 2019My family and I went to get a bite to eat tonight and after 35 min had to go to the counter to request our food. The response from Jessica was we had to cook the noodles. Then after 10 more minutes we requested a refund and was told oh we have your order. No I am sorry or let me get you bread sticks to go with that. Terrible service all around. I was also told no manager on duty. What happened to them bringing the food to the table and a staff member walking around with fresh bread sticks? We will think long and hard before returning.S. Estep
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 15, 2019We ordered food at 7:55, paid for it at 8:06, and finally received our order in completion at 8:50 when we only ordered 5 meals! Nothing other than an I’m sorry for your wait. Half of our food is cold, the other half no one wants because we waited so long and i was told there was no manager there to do a refund so i would have to wait for her to get back. It was the biggest waste of $60 i have ever spent!!Chloe Holliman