10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Macon
Rating 3.43.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 96 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2020This store is a disaster. 825pm. Trash can behind the counter over flowing. Trash at drink station full. No silverware. Drink machines are both half out of selections. Ice piled up on the machines and all over the floor. Lady at the register appears to be spaced out. Kid had to ask her 5 times for a fork.David K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019My Caesar salad was a day old. Only giving 1 star because I have toKathleen j.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2019To start with we didn’t finish our order before she already entered it so then she had to get help from a manager and this facility is disgusting the floors look like they haven’t been cleaned in a week ice and the drink machines are overflowing into the floor napkins laying on the floor with food in them by the door going to the back and in the walkways food on the floors I loved Fazoli’s but after this experience I most likely won’t be backTyler c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 16, 2019This is the 3rd time in my rarely visits to Fazoli’s had I ordered a pasta meal with chicken and add shrimp. No chicken at all. Just shrimp. So maybe I kissed out on $10 I guess so far ... since maybe the $2.00 add shrimp on my meals. I didn’t want to waste time go go back as these were drive thru orders. I just would share the other meal and that meal... a 4 sampler ... 2 portions were hot and the other two... warm/cold. On top of that ... so of the portions were hard. So I pretty much made dinner... to add to our meal. So leaving spending $30 on nothing and then hour trying to cook up something else ... after a long day. I’m done.Georgette S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019Lasagna was descent-not as good as past orders but not terrible. However the brownie for dessert was very small. 1.5" wide at the end and about 2.5" long. Wrapped in a large piece of plastic wrap. Looked like the last piece of a larger cookie. It tasted good but very small. Wont get that again.David G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019I have spent lots of money here and everytime I get a rude... nasty...disrespectful attitude from the same young afro American with extensions and glasses. She rolls her eyes and acts like she is doing me a favor by taking my money. She needs remedial training on interpersonal relationship skills. Otherwise I suggest she'd seek employment elsewhere. No body is going to stand for her garbage attitude. I will write your cooperate headquarters ASAP!Ruth Yisrael
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2019Food not fresh too greasyJoy W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019Tweety, behind counter, friendly & extremely helpful! Wish full-size napkins available.Mark G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019I don’t have a problem with the food. My problem is the service. The commercials on TV and the advertisement in the restaurant says breadsticks are unlimited with a meal purchase. I heard customers come and ask for breadsticks and either they were ignored or they were given two breadsticks for 4 adults. When this restaurant first opened a worker would come around an offer customers breadsticks. Now you’re lucky if you get breadsticks with your order. My other issue is there were no forks available for customers to eat with and when we asked for utensils it took 10 minutes for the worker to return with plastic forks because they didn’t have any clean. We were in fazolis right after church on Sunday afternoon. So I find it hard to believe fazolis doesn’t keep up with the dish washing. Again the food was good service was horrible.Kellie B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019Meal was ok. The lack of bread sticks kind of ruined my baked spaghetti. No bread sticks were brought out with my order, other customers got some. I asked at the register and was told some would be brought out. Some were, to other tables. At least seven employees and no one could stop talking to each other and taking selfie’s long enough to do so. Every customer after me received some with their orders. Sadly no one walked around with any the entire 50 minutes I was in the dining room.Steven G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Food was great, cashier was nice, restaurant was less than clean. I visited around 1130am, no other customer in building, table tops were dirty, floor needed sweeping. Staff were sitting around tables, not interacting with each other.Evonne I
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019The lady taking my order was so quick to say “Is that it” that she missed an item from my order completely. I also order 3 extra breadsticks and had none. When I went in to fix my order the lady was very rude and the cook took forever for my order to be made.Lany S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019FALSE ADVERTISING! There’s a sign inside the store thay says free unlimited breadsticks with the purchase of a meal. I purchase my meal and ask for extra breadsticks and they always want to charge me. I’ve paid 3 times already for extra bread and it’s upsetting because the sign says free and unlimited. That’s false advertisingAlberto F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019Food was horrible and not fresh at all I’m so disappointedKiara G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Terrible customer serviceGary Henderson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019On 8/11/2019 I went to the Drive thur at Fazolis on Zebulon Rd in Macon Ga.
I ordered the Chicken Parmigiano Pasta Duo... It comes with 2 Bread Sticks...
I asked for 2 Extra Bread Sticks and Was Told it would be $1.00 for 2 More.
But if I was Dining Inside, I could get Extra Bread Sticks for Free...
What's the Difference, I still paid the same for the meal rather inside or at the drive thur.... Order # AAA9WHUEANBHJohn H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019Twiggy gave GREAT customer service to every customer!!!Claudia S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019I hadn't been to Fazoli's since it returned to Macon so I was not familiar with the menu. It was obvious I was trying to make up my mind about what to order. I was even standing back trying to decide, but I felt very rushed by the cashier as she kept asking what would I like to order. I ordered the chicken broccoli penne. Unfortunately, it had very little broccoli and a whole lot of salt and garlic. I ate the 6-7 little pieces of broccoli, a few pieces of chicken and pasta then, threw over half of the plate away. I was very disappointed with my meal and experience. The dining area also needed a little tidying. My only plus was that the young lady that brought my meal to me was nice.Bernie P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019Worst customer service ever! I was at the drive thru & the girl at the window was so rude, short & inpatient with me. Very disappointing. 😐😐😐Stephanie, S
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019Great serviceBonnie