10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Valdosta
(Displaying 20 out of 80 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Great employee. Kirsten is the best! She is so kind and a hard worker. While we were there today she was in the parking lot picking up trash, in the dining room cleaning tables and stocking, and behind counter helping. And she even came to our table checking on us and telling us about upcoming new entrees. She is a keeper!Gary B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019I placed an order for $33 of food. I ordered two Italian sausages, the baked meatballs and a brownie. I received the rest of my good but did not receive these items and I am very upset by it. I live in Florida and decided to try Fazzolis on the way home from a road trip and I am disappointed in these missing items for almost $10!Philip K
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Waitress & some personnel were great but I was somewhat disappointed in management. I admit I didn't know how to use the rewards thing but finally figured it out. Then went back up to receive my birthday rewards but the manager said he would have to rerun my credit card?? Seemed a bit stiff in rules to me. As I live 2+hours away I don't get to visit Fazoli's often. But I absolutely love the food.Barbara R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019My husband and I stopped at this location during a 12 hour road trip. My husband went inside and placed a to-go order - a primo sandwich and a baked spaghetti. He gets to our car, takes the food out and realizes they gave us a slider and a baked ziti. He had already opened the lid and even touched the sandwich before realizing the error. I had also removed the lid to the ziti. He took the food back inside. The lack of apology is bad enough, but to watch the workers put the food that he had just brought back in another bag and get handed to customer was horrific. We had opened those containers (in our cars) and they were given to another customer. It was unbelievable. There are obviously many, many things wrong with this. I just wanted you to be aware.Lindsay, L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019I’m sitting in the drive thru, can’t get a cherry coke, really! My husband had to get out of our vehicle and go in to get his drink!Mary H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019We were given FANTASTIC service by Carrion B. He was very friendly and helpful as he took our order and he also served us our food and made sure we were ok and that the order was correct and satisfactory. He smiled the whole time and made us feel very welcomed. He is to be commended and is a great representative for your restaurant.Chris S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 22, 2019I wouldn’t even give my experience one star but I have to put a rating. We went to our local fazoli’s tonight to use our last little bit of spending money to grab some dinner. Haven’t been in a while; honestly stopped going because every time we went it was horrible. Figured we would give it another chance since it has been several months. We went through the drive thru, and placed our order. The girl (her name as printed on the receipt is PHEONIX P) that took our order had a TERRIBLE attitude and was only half listening to what we ordered. When she told us our total, I knew she hadn’t gotten everything. We went up the window and asked her to repeat our order, as she had not done so after we ordered. She tried to argue, but ended up telling us. We told her that we were missing a Parmesan crusted Alfredo bake, which is just one thing it was no big deal. After asking her to add that our order, we paid and waited about 15 minutes. When we got home, we went to dig into our food and I noticed something was off about my order. I opened it and saw that it was the shrimp bake. Needless to say, being that I’m deathly allergic to shrimp and haven’t been grocery shopping in a month due an emergency hospital stay, I don’t get dinner tonight. So thank you fazoli’s. Because I definitely did not have the money to waste on that food.Graycie E
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2019The Parmesan crusted shrimp bake was laughable. The actual meal I received was missing ingredients. No bread crumbs of any sort—just a soupy mix of pasta and shrimp.Derrick B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019VERY, VERY POOR SERVICE FOUND A ROACH IN MY FOOD AND WAS TOLD I WOULD GET MY MONEY BACK AND A COMPLEMENTARY MEAL.ALSO GOT A SORRY BOUT THAT MAAM. I WILL NOT GO THERE EVER AGAIN.JOANN H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2019I enjoy this restaurants cuisine! Have ate here for years. Every order I take is a full course Pizza, Pasta & those delicious bread sticks. I have one request !!!!! Please franchise open another restaurant in the Atlanta Metro Area again. Around 2000 there was one in snellville and it’s closed. It would be Great to have some tasty Italian food near by. Great WorkShay C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019I was trying to use a coupon I got through MyVerizon App. It was to buy an entrée and get a free spaghetti. They were very rude about it because it wouldn't scan in their system. I didn't mind paying for both meals since it didn't work, but I did mind being treated like a criminal for trying to use a coupon. It listed this address and I showed them that. She "comped it this time but from now on don't use this kind of stuff unless you ask first" I did tell them I had a coupon when I ordered. Then I got home and both meals were swimming in sauce. it was more like a soup than spaghetti. I had asked for an extra sauce on the side.Suzi Doyon
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019Went to this particular restaurant because of the online advertising for the $5 lunch 7 days a week until 2:30. I went on a Saturday and was denied the advertised special. Not a good way to keep customers loyal. I went somewhere else and spent my money, as I will continue to do.Amy C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019Worker cleaning out plates in the trash was called to deliver food to a customer never washed hands this is terrible me and my wife was waiting in line and we left and went next door to Olive Garden
Not planning on going backDennis S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019I usually have a good experience with the customer service, but this time this young girl was not friendly reception from her at all. ALSO THE ROSE BUSHES ARE IN THE WAY AT THE DRIVE THRU AND ARE SCRATCHING THE CARS AS YOU GO THRU THE LINE. THIS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES TO ME AND IS AGGRAVATING. PLANT SOMETHING ELSE THERE PLEASE!!!!!!!Bobbie, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 2019Well first off, I got a meatball slider with no marinara. I later on decided I did want some mariana and asked staff to have a side. She first said “why what do you need it for” and I told her my slider. I wanted a side of it and she told me it costed money but I explained to her that it already came with it on the sand which so I shouldn’t have to pay. She did give it to me free but then I noticed a long black piece of hair in my chicken Alfredo. I do not have black hair and she have me a new one but I wanted to let management know!Lyndsey C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019I would like to tell you about one of your employees. Her name is Nicole. Every time we come into your restaurant she Always has a smile and act like she really enjoys her job. Alway wiping tables restocking checking on customers. We driver over the road and and this Fazolis is the best. Nicole is the reason we stop at the one in Valdosta. Your are very lucky to have a employee like Nicole. Date and time of visit. 1/25/2019 10:30am.Gloria Crews
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2019Great service! Only problem was the breadsticks didn't have the garlic butter. 😥 Otherwise, food was delious as always. Thanks!Pat R.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2018There is a guy named Donivan that worked the cash register. They were very busy and he was working his butt off with a big smile on his face. Y'all need more employee like him. He was very polite and done his job and others will going above and beyond.Shane W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2018Normally I have great service from the restaurant. Ordered to go, got down the road, the food was not even edible. The pizza was black from sitting under a warmer for too long. Just a total waste of money.April P.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2018The baked spaghetti i ordered barely had any sauce at all.
My other complaint the last few times i have came thru the drive thru THE ROSE BUSHES NEED TO BE TRIMMED OR CUT DOWN THEY ARE SCRATCHING THE CARS WHEN WE COME THRU THE LINE. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS!BOBETTE S