10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Ames
(Displaying 20 out of 53 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019I ordered a $6 lunch and there were several things wrong with the order.
1. The pizza slice wasn't even fully cooked, it had raw dough in it. Hopefully it doesn't get me sick...
2. I was given the wrong second item.
3. I wasn't given bread-sticks.Jesse M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019Great food, nice people, but they spend way more time just chatting in back to each other. I came in and nobody pays attention to the register. There was somebody's food just sitting up on the counter and the guy almost walked behind the counter to grab it himself. This was around 1130 on a Sunday.Damon V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019We have currently waited 40 minutes and still don’t have our food. We received half of our order and it was cold. Nobody brought or asked if we wanted breadsticks until they brought half of our order cold.Melissa Z
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019This is the best experience I’ve ever had at any chain restaurant. Brandy, the GM, treated us like We were eating at a 5 star restaurant, and was incredibly friendly. We will pick this place every time we want to overload on carbs from now on!!!!Jennifer M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019A semi was blocking the parking lot and drive thru entrance so we walked over from the mall parking lot. It looked like the restaurant was understaffed and we only saw 3 people working. After waiting 12 minutes we left. We like visiting once a week, but it seems like lately the restaurant is almost always understaffed at lunchtime.Rob Z
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Music way to loud,food cold twice in same visit, service bad. I will not be going back, had been there many times in the past, everything had been good until last visit, like I said I won't be backDallas E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019The restaurant is great with great staff, but your APP IS TERRIBLE! There’s been several times that I used a coupon on it and IT DELETED $5 EACH TIME FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT TAKING THE $5 off my order! And this weekend, $15 suddenly DISAPPEARED!! At least $10 of that was earned within the last 2 months. So tell me just what is going on with the app THIS TIME?!?!Julie R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019The name on the ticket states Shiyan. If she was the person that took my order she made it known she did not want to be there. She was very slow moving and took her time taking food to people and bagging mine. Also, when I was in there was three other employees (two were outside smoking something out of what looked like a bowl) and the third was asking for money. I hope there is not drug issues going on there. Third the place looked dirty as if the place never gets cleaned. I had to walk over to the mall to use the restroom. Honestly, you are lucky what I got was the baked spaghetti from the app. I am scared to death to eat it not knowing how clean the back is where the food is preped. If the front of the house, dining, restrooms and the employees look like filth then it gives me an idea of the back of the house (filth). This was my first time in that store and as of right now it will be my last. I am considering on calling the health department it was that bad. I have worked in the restaurant/hospitality industry long enough to know when a store is not ran properly. How this store is ran is shown by the appearance of the employees and facility. I wish I could do negative stars for this location. I guess when I go back home to Omaha area where the location I went to there will be a treat.Mindy H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019I arrived at the store to find my online order in shambles. The family meal didn’t have the breadsticks, salad or second main dish. When I finally got everything 45 minutes later I opened the bag to find the sticker on the salad has the expiration date as 9/14/19...today is 9/16/19. Not awesome.Shelly B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019I just went through the drive through in a Ames IA. I come here on my break and usually don’t have a problem but today was a experience that might have made me never come back. The lady taking my order was VERY RUDE. and at the window she didn’t say a word and just held her hand out with my food out the window. I will not be coming back if the service continues.Zoee S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2019Can I say zero Stars. This was the worst experience I've ever had. First of all you can't even hear the person was talking to you through the drive up. I never even got my food I waited in line for 20 minutes after 15 minutes I asked for a refund it took another 5 minutes after me honking my horn to ask for a refund. And then the person that says here you'll get a refund in one or two days doesn't even apologize for the fact that I didn't even get my food. All I asked for was a sub sandwich.Linda b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Pizza was inedible. We were shorted breadsticks.Kelsey C
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Extremely slow and when I checked my order when I got home it was not correct. I had ordered marinara and meat sauce with my family meal and only got one. I also ordered extra breadsticks which I did not receive. Upon looking at my receipt it wasn’t even added to my order. At the ordering kiosk I wasn’t told my cost for my meal nor was it repeated back to me. I was disappointed as I usually get better serviceDawn M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Horrible experience. Paid for a meal which was supposed to include a salad and a drink. My salad did not come so I asked twice for it and did not get it. Asked again and finally got it to go just to realize there was no dressing with it. The drink machine also was not working so I paid for an empty medium paper cup. Fazolis used to be my favorite restaurant but they really let me down. I even recommended a friend to go there and then they also had a bad experience.Jadi R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Slow. I was the third car in line and it took over 20 minutes with no apology. No offer to make it right.Cale
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019It took 5 minutes to even have my order taken. I waited over 15 minutes in the drive thru and finally left because no one ever came to the window. The car in front of me left as well.Rachel B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019Waited in drive through for 20 minutes, then was given wrong food, and then had to continue to wait for the correct order.Makayla B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019I have food poisoningLani k
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Was in store #5954 at 4:27:56 to place an order. After being greeting and the order place all was fine. I sat to wait for order, watching crew members talk and move about the kitchen. After a about 5-8 minutes, the asst manager asked how long on Baked Ziti, A member come out of the break area and said " What baked Ziti ?" OK mistakes happen. when the order was complete the Asst manager hand delivered the order to me and said sorry for the wait. I told her how I watched the crew screw around in the kitchen and break room and that her sorry was not reason for the slow order, it was her lack of control of the kitchen and crew. She just looked at me and I could tell she knew I was right. She did throw in some extra bread sticks in an attempt to keep me a happy customer. The Asst manager name was Brandi I think. Please look into your management training as this has always been a problem in your Ames Iowa store.Matthew L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019I ordered a Caesar salad and lasagna with meat sauce for lunch, little did I know I wasn’t going to consume either. I received my salad that looked like it had been sitting for two days. Lettuce was wilted and had dew on it. So I asked for a new FRESH salad. In the mean time I received my cold lasagna. Then when they brought my new fresh salad, I was about two bites in to discover a dead fly in it. Disgusting. I used to come here quite a bit for lunch and let me tell you it has gone completely down hill. Customer service was very unapologetic about the whole situation. When I said there was a dead fly I just got a “Okay”. This experience has definitely affected my interest in consuming anymore food from fazolis.Kalyn B