10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Ames
Rating 2.32.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 68 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020I love bringing my family in there. Its clean quiet.Dan H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020That new mac&cheese line is good.Jennifer D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020Terrible service, super long wait in the drive thru. We were treated more as an inconvenience than actual customers. Didn't get all of our food and was told to have a nice day, when I tried to get the staffs attention through the drive thru window they were all looking at me laughing. You can tell the kitchen area is not cleaned well at all via the drive thru window. The food made us all very sick immediately after eating. I would make sure that whoever is working there is properly handling food before you have a bigger problem on your hands.Julie S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2020Great customer service, Buffalo Mac n cheese was good, salad was scary bad. It was brown and soggy like it was frozen and then thawed and it's inedible.Oakley, C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020Food was good but they forgot the kids meal and we live on the other side of town. So my wife calls and they tell her we can drive back and get it and they didn’t apologize for forgetting the kids meal or other our money back instead they told us next you come in tell us your name so we can give you a free kids meal because we didn’t want to drive across town to get it so we shared our food with our kid.John Cathi
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 07, 2020Good service. Fast food.Jenna S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020I been coming here for a few years and the past few times every thing has been perfect! That is so nice and welcomingJill G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019I ordered the chicken parmesanDiane C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019drive thru was pretty quick today and the breadsticks were perfectMary R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019Went thru tonite cause I was tired of the regular same old burger and fries. So I picked you guys tonight and I think u found a new customer.
The food was very amazing.Jake R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019Third time in two months we have gone there and there’s never been breadsticks any of those times. Once was at noon, once at 5 PM, once at 6:30 PM. I waited almost 5 minutes at the drive-through to place my order when there was only one table full of customers inside and no one at the counter, and 3 people in the kitchen. Then it took almost 20 minutes to get our food. Three cars behind me left because they were tired of waiting. No apologies or explanation. The service there continues to decline. We’ve given this location enough chances. We are done.Dena H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 11, 2019I sat in the drive-thru for almost 25 minutes today for a $6 lunch. There was no apology. No explanation. The food is good. The customer service today was awful.Valerie G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019We were in the drivethru for a total of 30 minutes. After the car in front of us pulled away we waited 15 minutes for our food. I knocked on the window after 12 min to ask how much longer it was going to be and why nothing had been communicated to us. The young girl working the window had no idea how to handle customer service and said that one of our entrees had JUST been put in the oven - 27 min after ordering it. When I said ok, how long will it take to cook she said I don’t know. When the food was finally ready she handed it to me saying nothing and as I checked the bag and looked back she was gone from the window. No apology and no thank you.Holly K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019We ate at this location on October 16th in the evening. I just wanted to pass on compliments to the cashier (I think he mentioned he was Chicago) and another individual (maybe a manager that mentioned she is called Mrs. Crabs because she passes out breadsticks). Both had awesome personalities and made our visit enjoyable. Their effort did not go unnoticed.Melissa S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019Horrible!!! Extremely SLOW service!!! Ordered at 12:32 (in store) and didn’t get food (2 baked spaghett’s to go) until 1:02Andrea H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019I ordered a $6 lunch and there were several things wrong with the order.
1. The pizza slice wasn't even fully cooked, it had raw dough in it. Hopefully it doesn't get me sick...
2. I was given the wrong second item.
3. I wasn't given bread-sticks.Jesse M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019Great food, nice people, but they spend way more time just chatting in back to each other. I came in and nobody pays attention to the register. There was somebody's food just sitting up on the counter and the guy almost walked behind the counter to grab it himself. This was around 1130 on a Sunday.Damon V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019We have currently waited 40 minutes and still don’t have our food. We received half of our order and it was cold. Nobody brought or asked if we wanted breadsticks until they brought half of our order cold.Melissa Z
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019This is the best experience I’ve ever had at any chain restaurant. Brandy, the GM, treated us like We were eating at a 5 star restaurant, and was incredibly friendly. We will pick this place every time we want to overload on carbs from now on!!!!Jennifer M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019A semi was blocking the parking lot and drive thru entrance so we walked over from the mall parking lot. It looked like the restaurant was understaffed and we only saw 3 people working. After waiting 12 minutes we left. We like visiting once a week, but it seems like lately the restaurant is almost always understaffed at lunchtime.Rob Z