10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Ankeny
Rating 2.82.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 58 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019I visited Fazoli's on Nov. 23, 2019 about 7:42PM and my family and I were greeted so Kindly by a casher Named Ashly (I think that was her name). In all my years of going to restraints I have never been treated so Kindly and well at a Restraint. This was not only me but my family as well. Our food was hot, served quickly and very tasty. The restraint was clean and well kept. My son who is so picky about going out to eat even enjoyed himself. After a hard day this experience really brightened my day. Thank you Ashley and staff for great service!Marlaine L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019Best customer service we’ve received in a long time! Ashley was kind, friendly, attentive, helpful, and complimentary. She was working and kept busy the whole time. She interacted with every table and each guest. Absolutely gem of a person! She made us smile!Heather H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2019Cashier was cussing and complaining about doing her job as she came up to take everyone's orders. When no tables were clean in the restaurant and we requested they clean one, the same cashier said "What do you expect me to do about it?" Very rude and disrespectful to all customers. When she did clean tables, she complained loudly about it. Unfortunately, she was not wearing a name tag. This was on 11/17/19 at 12:35Erica P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019Worst customer service ever. First and last time I ever eat at Fazolis. My breadsticks were cold and hard also.Nathan, C
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 10, 2019I had a very nice experience at fazolis today the server was really respectful and fast made sure we had enough bread sticks !! Served are food in a fast manner and knew exactly where the food went to each person I believe her name was SierraChristina
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2019Absolute worst experience. Ordered a #11, waited 20 minutes, worker said to several of the people waiting at the table areas, including me, "Sorry for the wait, we are making fresh fettuccine sauce." (Was that even true??) Then she finally brings me my meal and it's a completely different meal than what I ordered and I told her, so she goes to the kitchen window and says "I need a chicken broccoli bake, this is the wrong order." I wait another 10 min and she brings me out THE SAME EXACT WRONG FOOD (which was a spicy carbonara or something like that) and says "Oh yeah, the broccoli is on the bottom." No, it's still the wrong food! Nice try though! I asked for my money back. Then the 2 girls at the counter get into an argument about it and I could hear it all. The employees that are hired there are never professional and the employee turnover rate seems very high.Jane, S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2019Terrible experience. They were not busy at all. We placed our order and sat down. A nice young lady came by and said they were out of Alfredo so it would be a few minutes for our food to come out. The people before us got their food with ALFREDO. We thought ours would be out shortly. 10 min later someone that came in way after us got their food. After a total of waiting 35 minutes, I went to the counter and asked for our money back we were tired of waiting. Well, miracle of miracles...our food was ready. So we sat back down and got our food. My Alfredo was almost cold, barely warm. WHY?? It should have been very hot since it was just made!!! The African American young lady was very apologetic to us but it took Way Too Long. If they had told us they were out of Alfredo, I would have ordered something else. Very upset over this situation. Very Very upset. Order ID is AAAZCHZYAEDB, #2341491276078Barb L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 06, 2019My family and I dined in at Fazoli's in Ankeny, Iowa this evening. A young woman by the name of Ashley waited on us. In a time when customer service is truly lacking in many establishments, I thought it necessary to mention the outstanding experience that my family and I had this evening. Ashley went out of her way to make sure that we were well taken care of and her personality was absolutely beaming. Coming from someone with extensive experience in the industry, employees like Ashley are very difficult to find and retain. We will definitely be back!Lindsey M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 06, 2019The employees were very nice and were in such a good mood. Ashley took my order and she was so nice.Abby M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Dine in. Food was good. Used a coupon on the app. Employee said a swear word. Nobody gave us more breadsticks. Messy restaurant. Charged someone for a drink when he only wanted water. Unsure if I will return.Mark L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019ashley t was great , when we got there she was the only person working. she was doing drive thou and cooking and taking orders in store. she was great and was working hard. food was greatConnie S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Worst experience at a Fazoli's that we ever had, the service was slow. It was obvious that they were understaffed and not trained well. We saw them mixing orders up and not having enough food prepared that they were offering bread sticks for dinner. We ended up taking ours home, but my wife did not like her fettuccine alfredo w/ chicken that she did not eat the meal at all. We came to Fazoli's instead of Applebees, but next time it will be worth the wait at Applebees to get dinner.Mike, H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019I'm giving the employees of the fazoli's restaurant a five star rating but the restaurant itself would have zero Stars. I am absolutely appalled that my family of five had to wait 20 + minutes in line , JUST TO ORDER, because there were only three employees on a kids night in the entire store. mind you, the three employees that were there, did an insanely good job at keeping their cool oh, especially the guy running the cash register. I believe his name was Steven. There was no one to run the drive-thru because the restaurant itself was so busy and there is absolutely no way that three people could be expected to run that restaurant with any quality at all. The employees, Steve, Josh, Ciara we're doing absolutely everything that they could to keep their heads above water but there was a line to the door and there was just no way of doing it. As somebody who has worked many years in food service, and the last 8 years as a GM, I don't even know how to explain this experience... Besides extremely poor management. My family and I were cleaning tables so that the new customers in the restaurant could sit down because the employees that we're actually being paid we're so busy and they had already shut down the drive-thru by now. The three employees I have listed deserve a raise and the general manager needs to be fired! This is not the first time that I have come to this restaurant and these three employees are expected to do all of the duties of running a restaurant in the evening. I can understand three employees after 7 or 8 p.m. but this was 5 in the evening. I am flabbergasted by this experience and I am a weekly, EVERY TUESDAY FAMILY OF 5, customer!!Chandra Looney
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Online order submitted at 10:40 am for 5 dozen breadsticks to be picked up at 4:30 pm for a school dinner event. Showed up at 4:30 pm to pick up order and it wasn't ready. No offer of apology. Just excuse of not enough staff. Horrible customer service. If you can't handle online orders don't take them.Scott B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019The fettuccine Alfredo was terrible. Not much sauce and what there was was watered down. Very disappointed. raised voices could be heard coming from the kitchen area. Not a good experience. Salads and pizza were fineDawn m
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Slow service, not a single smiling face, had to ask multiple times for breadsticks. Overall not impressed with my experience and not likely to return very often if at all.Jennifer K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019I gave one star because it was required. If negative stars would have been a choice, that would have been my selection! What is going on with the Ankeny store? If this is a franchise, I would strongly encourage someone from Corporate to get out there and help this location! At 7pm last night, there were 6 cars in the drive thru so I chose to go inside to place my order. After entering, I see an employee slam down a table tent in anger. A customer waiting looked at me and said it's going to be a long wait. They are way behind and I don't think they are taking orders. The employee brings out another table tent from the dining room and slams down. No one acknowledges that I even entered the restaurant. The place was filthy. Needless to say, I left without ordering. They need some serious help!Leslie P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019We go to this Fazolis because it is always very clean and the food is great! People are very friendly as well.Marlena R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019I went to order in drive thru and after waiting awhile without line moving I realized the car at speaker hadn't moved and couldn't see driver. As a nurse I worried that someone needed help. I got out of my car as did the lady behind me to discover the car was empty and turned off with windows open. A couple emoyees came out the back door and said the drive up was closed because it was so busy inside. This was about 6:30. I went inside and lots of people were waiting for the orders. Before I placed my order I asked how long of a wait there was I was told they had all these orders to fill yet. I asked if it would be longer than 15-20 minutes and they didn't know. I was trying to bring home supper and decided I already had spent almost minutes up to this point and just wanted to get home. They said the car was put there because the drive up was closed. Not clear to us customers. Put a sign saying the drive up is temporarily closed. That way you don't have people wndering if they have to tender aid and not have to get out of there car twice only to walk out without any foodDeb
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Great customer service, but paid for 6 breadsticks and only received 2.Rachael Steiff