Fazoli's Council Bluffs
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Council Bluffs
Rating 2.32.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 36 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2019We went through the Fazoli's drive thru tonight. Once home we found the sandwich order was correct, but the fettuccini Alfredo with chicken was missing the chicken. We checked the register receipt and found we were indeed charged for the chicken on the fettuccini. Very dissatisfied. Thought you should know. Thank you,Lynn M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019Great service. Tyler was a very courteous, friendly and hardworking employee. Very welcoming and helpful. He deserves to be recognized.Carolyn V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2019I want to apologize for going in on Veteran's Day and getting the advertised free spaghetti. The woman was clearly annoyed and asked me twice for my "ID or whatever it is" for proof that I was a veteran. Just an FYI all you need to ask is if we have a DD214 for proof of service or a Retired ID or a veteran ID. Every legitimate veteran will know what it means and will have one. She then seemed annoyed at the complicated order of spaghetti with meat sauce which IS/WAS the veteran special. As a regular patron who does usually goes through the drive thru, I was amazed at her negative attitude. I wasn't asking for 10 free orders or any more than what was advertised. I was requesting 1 and easily showed my RETIRED military ID showing I had served for 20 years. Please don't offer a veterans day deal if your staff is ungrateful and makes it seem like we're a nuisance to you. I USED to go to Fazoli's 3-4x a month since my son loves your food. That will change thanks to her attitude. It was ONE DAY and ONE MEAL of spaghetti. Is it worth the attitude to lose a customer who spends money at your establishment and requests something that is advertised one day a year? Maybe change your staff? Or have customer friendly staff at the counter? Or train your staff on how to work veterans day? I spend 10 years in the military in food service and know how hard it CAN be but also know how to have positive customer service. and I also know NOT to go into the kitchen and serve without a hair net and gloves. She went back and did both. I felt bad for the person she served as there could be hair in their food.Regan T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Your customer service at this location sucks was given number for take out order sat at table never received order till I went to counter was sitting in pick up orders not brought to table your number service for orders is terrible for in store take out orders I live in Carter Lake Iowa when got home was missing a ultimate spaghetti order called and was told that they would give me a coupon for next order considering my drive time to do this this option doesn’t help at all with my supper tonight I extremely upset with the service and the options I received to get this matter straightened outDarwin Brown
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019We had a really poor experience on Sunday. We waited 20+ minutes for our food, despite the fact that it wasn't super busy. Finally, when the large group at the table next to us (who had ordered WELL after us) got their food, we had to grab the attention of one of the food runners and ask him to check on our order. Our order finally came out after another 5 minutes or so, with no explanation or acknowledgement that it took so long. The person bringing our food out said they were out of bread sticks, but they'd get us some when they came out of the oven. We proceeded to eat our entire meal without bread sticks while watching trays with food AND bread sticks come out and get delivered to people who had, by this point, ordered 40 minutes after us. Finally, someone brought out the bread stick basket and started at the table next to us (who also didn't initially get bread sticks), and rotated in the opposite direction, so we got them last (after they had to go refill the basket and pretty much everyone who originally got bread sticks with their orders for seconds). When we did finally get them, at least 45 minutes after we ordered, they were kind of dry and not as good and garlicky as they usually are. At this point we were both done with our meals but had been waiting for bread sticks on principle.
This Fazolis isn't always this bad- we had a really positive experience last Tuesday night. However, this past Sunday they definitely didn't have their A team working the lunch hour.Katie K.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Pizza burnt and not edible. Noodles crunchy and looks like it had been sitting a whileJodi G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019We order the turkey club sandwich and there was no Cheese on it and the bread was hard. This was opening time for lunch so obviously it was day old bread. And I ordered a side salad and there was barely anything in the container I have a screenshot of it and it is pathetic!Pam C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019I see they raised the price of the noon special a dollar. Looks like we will find somewhere else to go for lunch.Dennis L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Very disappointing. I used to be a regular customer but no more. I brought a coupon that I got off of the internet. The manager said it was no good and questioned me like I was trying to get away with something. Then the cashier refused to hand me my debit card when I asked for it. I was extremely irritated about the whole experience. The restaurant used to be much more pleasant.Steve M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019So I want to the one in council bluffs and I order a grilled chicken salad and the chicken was cold and the lettuce was nasty and I also order a senior lasagna and that wasnt all away done so I called and talk to the manager Jeremy and he said well I could replace it so I was like can I just get my money back and so when I got to the store he was very rude and never once said he was sorry or anything else like when he handed my money back he didn't even say have a good night or nothing like I'm never coming back there. Cold food and rude manager. No thanks I'll take my money some where else.Mandi
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 28, 2019We were very disappointed. Went there last Saturday evening with a child. She got one small piece of pizza and a drink. My chicken parmigiana was a tough piece of chicken. My husband ordered your new chicken parm lasagna. He waited and waited for it to come out. I went up to the counter and it was sitting there. He said it was cold to eat and the vegetables were limp. We also received no breadsticks with our food. We had to go to the counter to get only three. The server never showed up with anymore. Very disappointed in this location.Kim C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019The men and women's restrooms were disgusting. My husband's lasagna was burnt on the bottom. We used to really like eating there but it's not as clean and professional as it used to be. It was nice when it used to be clean and they would walk around and give out breadsticks. We might be done eating there.ElsaB
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019Service is friendly however the salad was brown and slimy. I’m sure if anyone would have ate this they would have gotten sick but obviously since it’s brown there is no way!Katie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019I ordered a family meal. I asked for 2 spaghetti one red sauce with sausage and one with Alfredo and chicken. I order 6 more bread sticks. I repeated this order multiple times for the cashier. I waited for a full 15 minutes for my food at the drive through window. The manager had to come to the back and help get the drive through food out the window. When I got home I find 20 bread sticks and none of the meat. Also they only gave me one spaghetti and one fettuccine. I called the manager at the store and let him know I could not make it back before they closed and I would bring the food back the next day uneaten as there was no meat given and a ton of bread! He said the DM and vice president had to approve this. I left my name and number but no one even bothered to call me the next day. I do not feel it is my job to track this DM down! I donated the food. This will be the last time I purchase food from someone who blows off their customers. Especially when they are the ones that screwed up the order!Mary L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019Spent almost $40 and everyone's salad was wilted brownKasie h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 13, 2019The salad that came with our family meal today was inedible. The lettuce was brown, wilted, slimy,and so gross. The tomatoes were mushy, and the cheese was starting to liquefy. I was extremely disappointed as well as disgusted.Cyndy F
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019The service was average and the dining room is often dirty. Does not seem like the employees come out and clean up the dining area. Food is always great!Julie I.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Breadsticks are cooked to long. As they cool they dry out n get hard.Sheila T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good food and good peopleJames D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019I had a great experience at this restaurant. The food was what we ordered, it was warm and fresh.Lori H.