Fazoli's Merle Hay
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Merle Hay
Rating 2.72.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 38 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 07, 2020The last 3 times out of 4 times I have had the wrong order. I went thru drive thru 1-6-20 Order ID AAA3YH5NAEB4. I ordered the $5 lunch special and was charged $6.42 - which is over the $5 plus tax. I thought maybe it was because I ordered chicken on the Alfredo. When I opened the drive-thru container there was not once piece of chicken. So was the order wrong again or did they overcharge. I love Fazoli's food - but 3 out of 4 times incorrect is getting excessive!Bonnie T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2019The food is good nice setting.Stephanie G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019My food is always made to order. good service.Sarah T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Great food. Good first experience!Cassie f
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Breadsticks were awesome today! Staff was super nice tooMara J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019Wrong food brought out small sad portions. Long wait for food. Lots of employees standing around talking.Lisa N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019Great Italian food. Breadsticks are the bestJim D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019Out of town and traveling food was amazing
breadsticks to die forMike G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 04, 2019We eat at Fazoli's fairly regularly and generally it is good but last night was a disastrous visit. The staff was nice enough but they were clearly understaffed and chaos ensued, with them actually stopping orders until they could catch up. People waiting for to go orders stood there for a half an hour before they asked for refunds. I definitely feel that this was unusual, but I think someone needs to address the staffing issue so it doesn't happen again.Brandy E.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019Fast friendly service, good food, awesome fresh hot plentiful bread sticks. But, why does your grated Parmesan taste like flour.Kent S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019We have visited this Fazoli's a few dozen times over the last year. While the food has always been good, there has been spotty service recently, with our visit on 11/22 being the worst yet.
Our ticket shows our order was taken at 6:09 pm, yet our food wasn't delivered until after 6:35. When the staff person delivering our food she asked if we wanted more breadsticks, and we asked for 4 pieces. 15 minutes later she had not returned so I went up to get some. Another staff member sighed when I asked for 4 pieces and turned to give me a plate of 8 very overdone breadsticks. So much so they were crunchy and brown on top.
My wife's baked spaghetti had sauce sloshed over the edge and onto the plate where the bowl was sitting on. The floor was unclean with food particles in several area. When we arrived over 8 tables had un-cleared tables and booths, making it hard to find a seat. We witnessed a few patrons arriving after us clearing their own tables in order to find a seat, and groups needing larger tables unable to find them and sitting apart. When we left we counted 14 tables that had not been cleared, including the booths that were never cleared during our entire time in the restaurant.
We want to eat at this establishment as it is on our way home from work and we enjoy the food. In times past we have witnessed the slow table clearing, but this last visit was ridiculous. I understand staff can get short-handed, but this has seemingly been getting worse as time has gone on over the last couple of months.
I hope you can send in some trainers or management from another store to help this location out.Bob M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 10, 2019Your employee was literally on her phone in the office watching something and it took the cook coming out to tell her someone was there. Completely unprofessional.Elise B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019I went through the drive thru. The employee working the window had headphones in but didn't give it any mind. Pulled away with the wrong food. So I had to park and take my baby out of the car to go inside. The girl working the front answered a call on her cell phone while customers were at her register. The woman who helped me was attentive and nice. Just a bit surprised to see an establishment that allows personal phones and headphones behind the counter.Leigh, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Slow service even though there was only one other family in the restaurant. Came by myself after work and waited close to 15 minutes for my food and while I was waiting I could here employees arguing from the kitchen.Breanna M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Staff members and food quality have no issues with but the condition of the restaurant itself is horrible. Interior is very old looking and falling apart. Restaurant seating is broken as well as broken falling down ceiling tiles near restrooms. Restrooms themselves needs to be rehabbed as well as interior in restaurant as well.Ed,S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Breadsticks are great. The blacked chicken & shrimp, forgot to get blacked. It was just chicken & shrimp. No seasoning or blacked color.Steve f
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Wrong order AGAIN!!! Ordered and billed for Bacon Pasta Bake but got bread sticks with bacon. Cold and chewy now in the trash.Ken B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2019We love the food and I like receiving rewards from the app! Tonight in the drive-thru the cashier told me the total and that was the only thing she said. She handed me my food and slammed the window. My order ID is AAA3YHWCANBQValerie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Horrible service. Had to wait for too long to give my order in the drive through. This store does a $6 lunch until 4 which is different then the $5 that seems to be good anytime in Ankeny. I was in the drive up waiting to give my order prior to 4. At 4:01 they finally take my order and say I can no longer have that promotion. It was 1 minute. AND I had been waiting. I was then given pepperoni pizza so I had to go inside the store and wait. I then got back in my car and had no silverware or napkinsJessica J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019Experienced a problem with my drive through order. Two desserts were missing. The store was called and I was given the option of coming back or being sent a gift card. I opted for coming back due to the young lady on the phone having extreme difficulty spelling my name. Upon return to the store 30 minutes later I was given a bag that was sitting on the floor in the drive through window area. This bag contained two very warm cheesecake slices. Apologies were made by the employees but warm food from the floor is no way to resolve a mistake that requires a guest to return to the store. Once more, I do not like the fact that it is acceptable that a guest be given food that has been sitting on the floor of the restaurant. Not impressed nor satisfied at all.William L.