Fazoli's Merle Hay
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Merle Hay
(Displaying 20 out of 24 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019Staff members and food quality have no issues with but the condition of the restaurant itself is horrible. Interior is very old looking and falling apart. Restaurant seating is broken as well as broken falling down ceiling tiles near restrooms. Restrooms themselves needs to be rehabbed as well as interior in restaurant as well.Ed,S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Breadsticks are great. The blacked chicken & shrimp, forgot to get blacked. It was just chicken & shrimp. No seasoning or blacked color.Steve f
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Wrong order AGAIN!!! Ordered and billed for Bacon Pasta Bake but got bread sticks with bacon. Cold and chewy now in the trash.Ken B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2019We love the food and I like receiving rewards from the app! Tonight in the drive-thru the cashier told me the total and that was the only thing she said. She handed me my food and slammed the window. My order ID is AAA3YHWCANBQValerie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Horrible service. Had to wait for too long to give my order in the drive through. This store does a $6 lunch until 4 which is different then the $5 that seems to be good anytime in Ankeny. I was in the drive up waiting to give my order prior to 4. At 4:01 they finally take my order and say I can no longer have that promotion. It was 1 minute. AND I had been waiting. I was then given pepperoni pizza so I had to go inside the store and wait. I then got back in my car and had no silverware or napkinsJessica J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019Experienced a problem with my drive through order. Two desserts were missing. The store was called and I was given the option of coming back or being sent a gift card. I opted for coming back due to the young lady on the phone having extreme difficulty spelling my name. Upon return to the store 30 minutes later I was given a bag that was sitting on the floor in the drive through window area. This bag contained two very warm cheesecake slices. Apologies were made by the employees but warm food from the floor is no way to resolve a mistake that requires a guest to return to the store. Once more, I do not like the fact that it is acceptable that a guest be given food that has been sitting on the floor of the restaurant. Not impressed nor satisfied at all.William L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Waited FIFTEEN minutes in the lobby tonight for 6 breadsticks and a side of alfredo sauce (thats literally it), listening to the manager complain the entire time to every single customer she talked to about how awful her whole night had been. yikes.Samantha P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019We asked if they had a small order of spaghetti and was they did not say just a kids size just placed the order for that without saying anything and when I called to ask why we got kids size the general manager said that was all they had so I asked why they didn’t tell she was very rude and said because that’s just the way we do it.
I said to her we never even got the extra sauce we asked for either and she didn’t seem to care that I was talking she said I don’t have this problem on the south side when I go there she said ok byeKathy Keeney
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019My husband went through the drive thru tonight. Our order was not at all satisfactory. He ordered pasta for him and myself, as well as 2 pieces of pizza for our kids. He also ordered 2 desserts. When he got home (about 10 minutes from the restaurant) and started unpacking the food, he noticed the 2 pieces of pizza were completely missing. This sent us scrambling to find something to eat for the kids, as it was not feasible to go back to the restaurant to get the missing pizza. My pasta, the parmesan crusted alfredo bake, was not as satisfying as usual. The sauce was not as creamy as usual, and was borderline dry. Also, the brownie that we got was literally 1/3 of the size it normally is. We don't make the trip to Fazoli's as often as we would like, so we were pretty disappointed in our purchase tonight.Danielle W
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019I had to wait a little while for my order so I was given a breadstick and told to pull forward and wait. I had ordered 2 extra breadsticks on top of the 2 that already come with your order. When I got home I noticed I only had 3 breadsticks in my bag instead of 4 total. I think if you’re going to be given a breadstick for having to wait a while for your food it should be in addition to however many you ordered not subtracted from what you ordered. I honestly wouldn’t have taken the breadstick from the woman, I would’ve told her I could wait until I got home to have all 4 with the Alfredo sauce I ordered.Cayla, R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Hot, fresh and fast. And as always the bread sticks were fantastic!Cathy H.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019The bread sticks were a little hard and not much garlic flavor this time.Mary A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019This is one of my favorite places for take-out. The food is great, but the breadsticks are amazing!Judith C.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great food quick service tough job to stay ahead of all the tables but do a decent job of it still enjoy this location after 5 years of meals and deals.Curt R.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019We love the food, but service is always subpar. It’s always a hot mess in the store. Last time they gave my kids their orders, then came back with another order and started yelling at us... just to find out they gave #12 to like 3 people so everyone was getting each other’s orders. Just being honest, it’s always a disaster.... but breadsticks are good.Candi L.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 02, 2019I was overcharged for my food order, and then didn't receive half of what I was supposed to. Normally I'd chalk it up to the employees having a bad day or something - nothing to make a fuss about. But this paired with the last experience I had there (where the employee took my order was condescending about the number of breadsticks I ordered) I don't think I'll be going back. Why would I want to support a company that charges me double for the food I actually get?Alex W
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMar 14, 2019My order was missing the drinks for the kids meals.Kelly, G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 04, 2019The staff here is super friendly. Rebekah does a great job!Kyle G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2019The person that took our order forgot to put it in. Was not busy this happened to us about 3 months ago by the same person. Employee was Galdino R.
Also one of your employee’s had their child there while they were at work. The young child was allowed behind the counter and was also sitting in booths playing their electronic game I saw the child leave the booth but no one came to check to see if the booth needed any cleaning or wiped down before a customer used it to eat their dinner. To me this is unexceptable my wife and I will not return to this restaurant.Don N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 01, 2019You were understaffed by my estimation in the kitchen creating very long wait times. A customer was so frustrated he got out of his car to yell through the take out window at a very young lady doing her best. Owner/ management should be ashamed they pur her in this position. You owe her an apology.Tim Gutshall