Fazoli's SE 14th St
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's SE 14th St
Rating 2.42.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 62 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020Excellent customer service. Tiffany G helped us at the register and she offered our three year old a cup which was very thoughtful. Then as we are eating, a man with tattoos came out and gave us a cookie. They were extremely nice to us and thoughtful for thinking of our girl.Taylor C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019Breadsticks! Breadsticks!Rodger D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019Friendly staff. Good foodChuck R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2019Poor customer service I has a coupon that allowed me 2 free MEALS but when i went to redeem my meals the cashier with management approval only offers two entree claiming that the coupon was for entrees not MEALS when it specifically stated MEALS. On top of that you may need to investigate cause my receipt was credited for 3 meals not 2 and when i mentioned it to management she stated their was no need to correct it. I would assume that the money would need to be accounted.i use to really like your restaurant but it lack affordable prices for the whole family and the food is never fresh and they have poor customer serviceShamar N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019Breadsticks are to die for.Ray H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019nice staffJara K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019Fast food. Fast drive thru.John B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019The lunch special is a good deal. Food came out so quick!Parker, T
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019First I'd like to say that everyone at this location has been very friendly and helpful. However, I was disappointed when I got home last night to discover the family salad I ordered was brown. It was inedible and a complete waste of my money. I have a picture if you'd like to see it. Just wanted to pass on to please look at the food you are handing out and ask if you'd want to eat that.Aimee W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019Waited over 20 minutes for a slice of cheesecake because there was some issue with amount due from the car in front of me. Employee didn't apoligze for the long wait or offer to comp my 2.99 cheesecake. They could have easily had the car pull up to discuss the issue since they already had their food.Shelbyanne M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2019My "experience" was terrible. I stop in every few weeks and place an order to take home for my family. Today I place my order and pull up behind a vehicle who is paying for their order. Their order was not ready and I watched them pull forward and park. I pulled up to the window to pay for my order and see them working on the order for the vehicle in front of me. I watched as they put so much spaghetti on the plate that it was almost over flowing. As I pay for mine, I remind the cashier that I had ordered an "Extra" order of meatballs for both the spaghettis I had ordered. She replied yes. I get my order and I asked to confirm my "Extra" orders of meatballs, I was told "Yes", you have them. I pulled into the parking lot and checked my order. Why ?, because ALMOST EVERY TIME I order and "EXTRA" order of meatballs I get home to find that I did not receive them. I counted only 3 meatballs in each of my orders so I pull back into the drive-thru and ask how many meatballs come with the order, I am told ONLY 2. I asked why do I only have a total of 3 when I had asked for, ( and was billed $ 1.50 for each order ) of "Extra" meatballs. They replied to pull around to the window. I did so and handed them back my order which they then added a couple more meatballs. I was TO PISSED to even ask why they gave me barely enough spaghetti to cover the bottom of my plates while the guy in front of me had spaghetti almost flowing out of his plate. My experience with this Fazoli's has never been top notch because, ( as I stated earlier ), I almost NEVER receive my "Extra" order of meatballs even though I am charged for it. I live on the other side of town and when I get home it is to far to travel back for the meatballs and even if I did, my food would be cold by the time I got back home. How come it is SO HARD for the staff to understand when I ask if I got the "Extra" order of meatballs to double check the order RATHER THAN JUST SAYING YES, you have them. My family and I love the food, I just hate getting ripped off on the order. If this was the first time, I might understand, but as I say, this happens "Almost" every visit to this location.Doug T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019They have changed noodles in the last couple of months. I used to love your fettuccini alfredo. Now the noodles are harder, chewier, and thicker. I really don't like them. I'll have to try your spaghetti and see if you also changed the pasta for that dish. I hope not.Samra O.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Terrible, I ordered the Smokey Bacon Carbonara, I whatever they wanted to "create". I ended up with the noodles from the Shrimp and Blackened Chicken Bake, the vegetable in my dish was 1 pea, sauce and a ton of bacon. No chicken, no red pepper, no broccoli, no spagetti noodle. It was terrible. I ended up throwing it away. We ordered 6 extra breadsticks. They shoved all ten into a bag that was too small. A few ended up being a wad of dough. This is the second time I went there and ended up with a creation verses what the menu item is. I live 20 miles away so I didn't discover this until I got home. But it was a complete waste of $18 for dinner for two people, and we won't be back.Chandra W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019I would give 0 stars if possible. My baked chicken broccoli penne hardly had any Alfredo sauce, it looked dry and it was dry. The noodles and chicken were so dry, I couldn’t eat it! They also gave us both the wrong salad dressings! Why can’t people just do their jobs!!Joann I
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019My blackened chicken caesar had little to no romaine which was old and wilted. And the chicken was barely there and dried out and chewy!John d
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019I wish I could give a negative star - one star is too good for them.
Terrible overall experience. Very slow! Half meal came and other have 10 minutes later. Service was terrible, Ordered another pizza and smores - 15 minutes later checked on order and found out they were out of smores and pizza had not been started. They acted like no big deal. I had to wait 5 minutes to get money back from smores. Will never go back!!Tia Torres
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Drive thru has closed signJoe b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Very poor experience. Ordered our meals at 6:33pm 1 person received their meal at 7 cold. The other 2 in our party at 7:15, and one was incorrect.Amanda C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Every time I go in here lately it is so filthy this time we went in still filthy and it took over 40 minutes to get our food and they had no excuse for it. The staff never acts like they care. you never see anybody cleaningTammy H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Every time I go through the drive through they never give me utensils, I ask and still no utensils, so I'm at work eating spaghetti with my fingersJohn F