Fazoli's SE 14th St
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's SE 14th St
Rating 2.22.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 51 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019They have changed noodles in the last couple of months. I used to love your fettuccini alfredo. Now the noodles are harder, chewier, and thicker. I really don't like them. I'll have to try your spaghetti and see if you also changed the pasta for that dish. I hope not.Samra O.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Terrible, I ordered the Smokey Bacon Carbonara, I whatever they wanted to "create". I ended up with the noodles from the Shrimp and Blackened Chicken Bake, the vegetable in my dish was 1 pea, sauce and a ton of bacon. No chicken, no red pepper, no broccoli, no spagetti noodle. It was terrible. I ended up throwing it away. We ordered 6 extra breadsticks. They shoved all ten into a bag that was too small. A few ended up being a wad of dough. This is the second time I went there and ended up with a creation verses what the menu item is. I live 20 miles away so I didn't discover this until I got home. But it was a complete waste of $18 for dinner for two people, and we won't be back.Chandra W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019I would give 0 stars if possible. My baked chicken broccoli penne hardly had any Alfredo sauce, it looked dry and it was dry. The noodles and chicken were so dry, I couldn’t eat it! They also gave us both the wrong salad dressings! Why can’t people just do their jobs!!Joann I
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019My blackened chicken caesar had little to no romaine which was old and wilted. And the chicken was barely there and dried out and chewy!John d
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019I wish I could give a negative star - one star is too good for them.
Terrible overall experience. Very slow! Half meal came and other have 10 minutes later. Service was terrible, Ordered another pizza and smores - 15 minutes later checked on order and found out they were out of smores and pizza had not been started. They acted like no big deal. I had to wait 5 minutes to get money back from smores. Will never go back!!Tia Torres
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Drive thru has closed signJoe b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Very poor experience. Ordered our meals at 6:33pm 1 person received their meal at 7 cold. The other 2 in our party at 7:15, and one was incorrect.Amanda C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Every time I go in here lately it is so filthy this time we went in still filthy and it took over 40 minutes to get our food and they had no excuse for it. The staff never acts like they care. you never see anybody cleaningTammy H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Every time I go through the drive through they never give me utensils, I ask and still no utensils, so I'm at work eating spaghetti with my fingersJohn F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019I was in your restaurant at approximately 12:45 today. My first red flag should’ve been the lady at the counter requesting her meal to go because she had already been waiting for 20 minutes. After I ordered, I went to find a table. I counted at least 10 dirty tables (dishes and everything). That’s not a very good guest experience. I realize it was lunch rush, but more attention could’ve been paid to clearing tables. I had to go up to the counter to get my salad because it was taking so long. The food was good, no one checked on us like they usually do (usually to ask if we need more breadsticks), but everything in the restaurant seemed to move very slow. Next time, I’ll just get drive thru or go someplace else for Italian due to the conditions of the dining area and inattentiveness of the staff.Kristine H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Our entire order was completely incorrect. We had parts of each meal missing. For example the kids meal didn't include the drink or side. There was meat on an order that specifically was stated to not include meat. The slice of pizza ordered was that for a kids meal but that was not what was ordered. There also was no silverware included with the drive thru order. The whole process was a complete mess and a frustrating experience since we paid for things that we did not receive or was incorrect.Jentri S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019My order was 1 spaghetti with meat sauce, 1 kid spaghetti with meatball, and 1 ravioli Alfredo. It took 45 minutes from order to on table. Multiple customers going to counter for incorrect order and the staff arguing with each other. The food was good thought.Chad h
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019The service was horrible, the employees were cussing in front of customers, they were rude and not welcoming, they also had random people/friends going in and out of the kitchen also had them working in the kitchen so me and my family left, never againKatie D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Not impressed by any means! I usually really like going here but talk about skimpy meals. Not only that but I was there before 4 and still paid 7.79 for chicken fettuccine Alfredo. Then got a salad and literally only 4 pieces of chicken in it.Michele D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019I just visited this location to buy lemon ice w/strawberries. There was no one in front of or behind me in the drive thru. I ordered, then did not advance to window until I found my money. When I got to window, I believe the female worker played the "Ignore the Customer" game. I waited for a very long time while she ignored me, even standing at window with her back turned. She finally asked if I just wanted a lemon ice w/strawberry, said it's $2.75 and grabbed my cash. A male worker made the drink, I think. I received no receipt, not even sure if she rung it in the register. She went out of her way to be very RUDE. I am not sure if the lemon ice is even safe to drink. There was a male worker who looked out twice, while she was ignoring me,from whom I have experienced EXCELLENT customer service before. I typically love your lemon ice, but this was a BAD experience. Thank you.Julie W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019Very poor service. As soon as she handed my credit card back, the employes who took my order started talking to another employee anout the weather. I had to ask for my drink cups and the order ID number for our table. When order arrived, I was told that they were out of breadsticks and that she would bring some out as soon as they were available. After about 15 minutes, I reminded the server about the breadsticks. She said she would get some. I had to remind her a second time before she brought some. By then, we had finished our entrees. Not impressed with service at all.Steve H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019Still waiting for my coupons or whatever it is you do to replace my 4 meals, that I was told was going to happen, by someone at your co.Kelly L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019I love Fazoli's, never had a bad experience in 20 years.... last on on 6/6/19 was the worst experience I had at a fast food place in long time. You really should send in a surprise inspection - awful. The smell, the counters and tables were dirty - the drink and utensil counter was FILTHY -sticky, messy, trash, crumbs etc and floor was disgusting. I asked for buttermilk ranch for my dressing on my salad and they gave me something else - had to go back up. - the bread sticks were SOAKED in butter on the bottom terrible and a dry on the top not sure how that happened but they were inedible. I was excited to order the new Parmesan-Crusted Alfredo Bake but there was NO cheese only dry bread crumbs.Really for our two meals at over $20 we should have gone to a better place - VERY disappointed. I think you would be too if you saw the state of the place. It wasn't even busy - ONE other couple in the whole place. I will eat there again - just NOT at this location. Good luck with shaping them up. :(Kimberly Clarkson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019Great service by Cristian R. first thing in the morning. He was so kind and the rest of the staff was very attentive.Teresa G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019Absolutely Outstanding Customer Service!! I believe the servers name was Cristian. He is a quality employee and a real asset to your business.Shannon