10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Alton
Rating 2.62.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 25 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 11, 2019WENT ON VETERNS DAY AND GOT A FREE ALFRETO PASTA AND BOUGHT A LOADED SPAGETTI, THE EMPLOYEE'S WERE SO NICE. I HAVE NOT BEEN IN AWHILE BUT WILL BE GOING BACK SOON. THE FOOD WAS GREAT AND I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW FREINDLY THE POEPLE WERE TO ME, THEY ALL APPECIATED MY SEVICE TO THIS COUNTRY. THANK YOUDAVID A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019We eat at fazolis once a week. This is the first time I have ever had a problem. I got the family meal and my Alfredo sauce container was only half full. The spaghetti sauce container was fine. I ask the girl for Parmesan cheese and to make sure my breadsticks were fresh and buttery not dry. I did not get any Parmesan cheese and my breadsticks were hard and dry. Very disappointed. Especially since I ordered a dozen extra with the meal because my family loves them so much. So I spent an extra $5 on hard nasty breadsticksLaurie D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019because of Dietary concern's we ask the manager what was type of meat was in the meat sauce. She said she was not allowed to tell us that, we'd have to go online to find out. Really ?? Most restaurant these days publish that , I think there may even be a rule about that now . I was just shocked at her response to us.
I changed to 1 star because your response to my Post was worse than the response I got from the local manager ! Don't fret I'll just skip going there .Dennis P.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 20192 recent visits - one in edwardsville a week ago one in Godfrey todayApril B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 06, 2019poor customer service at drive thruCarolyn F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019Terrible customer service and the cashier was not only disrespectful, but denied us endless breadsticks during our dine in experience. My father traveled hours to see his grandchildren and only had 6 hours to enjoy a meal and I couldn’t believe how dissatisfied we left. We spent over 80 bucks and was treated horribly by cashier Mara. This was not how we expected to be treated during our first time eating there.Ebony,B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 10, 2019Forgot all 10 of my breadsticksBen D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019Today was less than stellar. We are accustomed to receiving the $6 lunch in 2 separate containers and today they were 1/2 the normal portion size in one bowl. We always get the sauce on the side, (& thank goodness we did today because of the bowl), the amounts we got barely covered the noodles. The breadsticks were borderline burnt. We were accustomed to coming every week, but it will be a long time before we forget what a bad experience we had today. We went through the drive thru at 11:31am.Barb K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I went through the drive through and as I was sitting there I noticed the car in front of me gave a bag back to the window cashier. I asked when I arrived at the window was that my order? And she said yes. Mind you as I’m sitting there 3 other workers including the manger kiarra on duty looked over the bag smelled the bag and even had their hands all over the item with NO gloves. I told the window cashier I do not want that bc it was first handed outside to another car. Unsanitary. Then everyone’s hands and noises had been over the food.unsanitary. So she told the manager kiarra to make another one. I watched her go to the back and pour the same order into a new container. I called her to the window and I told her I just seen you pour that into another container when I said I didn’t want what you all had handed out the window and when it came back everyone’s hands where all over. She stated I was confused. I said how? Then she proceeded to say I made you another one. I promise. I said either you were confused or you made me another? I told her coming around to the inside so I can see you all make another one. Pure dishonesty and unsanitary. I gave the door to the squirrels. I want something done ASAP.Latonya M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019I have been to many Fazolis locations and they have all been clean, great food, great prices ( love the $5 lunch deal) and my family loves the breadsticksStacy V.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Friendly, prompt and deliciousRoberta E.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Customer service is always great!Robyn K.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great family placeNikki H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019This Fazolis has always been our favorite. The food is always hot and fresh, the employees are super friendly, and we like to visit as a family.Jamie O.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 31, 2019Food took forever, wasn't enjoyable. Noodles were dry not much sauceMary P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 27, 2019Every time I come here to eat these employees are very rude people in drive thru try to rush you and when you ask for something else they act as if we are a botherShelia grant
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019Good food, normally fast. Perfect place to just have lunch and hang out.Wesley B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 26, 2018During our check out, Tiehhlor rolled her eyes and huffed under her breath multiple times. We asked for no pepperoni on our meatball sub after she placed it and she gave attitude and they lady making the food said “no, it’s alrwady done”. How is our food done if we just placed the order??? Terrible experience.Samantha S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2018POOR customer service. It was lunch time and the store was crowded. A manager took my order which I didn't realize she charged me for the wrong item until I got my food. Instead of apologizing she cancelled the order and charged me all over again, which now I have to wait for a refund, the difference was .52 higher that she charged me for her error, wouldn't it make more sense to apologize for the error and to keep business (I know I'm only person) just give me the correct product. Very frustrated ex-customer!Gwendolyn D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2018Awful customer experience. this is the second time im trying to contact about my experience. i submitted something the day it happened, monday, december 2nd about my experience. i was given the wrong food, which i understand happens, but my food was given to me spilt out of the container in the bag. it was given to me like that and i went back to get new food and the manager and or no one apologized or anything. they just said “what happened?” this is frustrating that we spend on our money out your resturnant only not to be contacted back or anything. so again, i’m submitting this.chloe g