10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Carbondale
Rating 3.43.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 31 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2019Terrible service. Windows and walls very dirty and greasy. Same greasy handprint on window where I usually sit. Employees visiting with others,no bread sticks brought around. Always same lousy service at this location.Suzanne R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 14, 2019Called a catering order in earlier this week for over $300 that was supposed to be ready at 7:15 pm. When I walked in to pick it up at 7:20 pm they not only did not have it ready, they had no idea about it.Andy B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019I went through the drive thru and when I got to the window Lekayla K not only ignored my greeting but the only words she said to me were the total when she handed me my food she practically threw it at me then slammed the window shut again not saying anything. Lekayla is the rudest person I’ve ever encountered at a public place and when I called and spoke with the manager about the situation he sounded like he could careless. Very unprofessional all around and hopefully she gets the training she needs or don’t have her interact with people if she’s that hateful.Lola, T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Drive thru rep had a horrible attitudeSierra a.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Took a long time to get my food thru the drive thru and there was not anyone in front of me. Person (Zaneah L) taking order was unsure of herself.Scott S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2019Food is good as usual but the lady working the drive thru window was not friendly at all. Receipt says her name is Ashley C. She had long blonde hair. Did not say a single word to me when I pulled up to the window, not even the amount I was supposed to pay or anything. She just stuck her hand out the window for me to hand her money. Seemed like it was such an inconvenience that someone came through the drive thru.Madison O
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019The food wasn't good. Our breadsticks were old and hard. The alfredo was not thick and creamy. And the bacon was a little undercooked.Isaac, A.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019Ordered Chicken Carbonara tonight got everything but the main ingredient Chicken . Also ordered a regular side salad with Caesar salad dressing but just got a bowl of lettuce . Not HappyMichael Blandford
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019I came to the drive thru were I was give poor customer service. The employee was Ashley C and definitely will recommend for her to receive additional training on how to communicate with customers.Frederick W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019I went today after my long shift at work. And I ordered food to go. The man at the counter was very very rude. My food was cold and tasted old, and I paid for 6 breadsticks and was only given 3. I would like a refund. I am a regular customer there and this is crazyJessica, G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 15, 2019The food came out fast. The gal that took the order is a good worker. That’s more than I can say for the rest of them. Went back up to get more breadsticks and the drive thru worker was laying across her area and just looked at me. The two gentleman “cooking” were eating. Both saw me and turned around to avoid me and not one of them offered to help me. I finally threw my hands up and sat back down. Very disappointed in the way they treated me.Jayne H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019Excellent customer service!!!Sarah F.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMar 23, 2019Food was fine. Drink station and eating area was very dirty. Floor, chairs, napkin and silverware area Needed serious cleaning.Suzanne E.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 21, 2019Yesterday was my first time eating from your establishment. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Unfortunately I was let down. My order was incorrect as I called in ahead for confirmation that I could add tomato pepper sauce to my basil chicken pesto Alfredo sauce and I got a yes it was a possible. I received my order and not only did I have the wrong sauce with my order but I had half as much sauce on my pasta as my friend (we made two orders) my food was delivered close to closing time (9:46pm) so there was nothing I could do at this point. I ended up throwing my pasta away and just eating the breadsticks which were delicious! I was sad to essentially have spent $8.93 on breadsticks alone because my pasta was entirely too dry and a wrong order to begin with. So much for first impressions.Temi A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Always ready and hot. Person putting items in bag put the brownie on top a hot dish to warm it up. I looked in the bag that had the cheesecake in it and didnt see it so i asked. Nice unexpected touch!Sharon K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great pickup service & food quality was excellent for a quick dinner party!Deborah F.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018Always good customer service. I love their salads but think that the grilled chicken is always too spicy. I would like to see them dial back the seasonings on it.Jane W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2018Always a great and friendly service.Peggy M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018My favorite restaurant! The food is wonderful and everyone who works there is so friendly.Carla W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018All was perfectTerri P.