Fazoli's Champaign - Illinois
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Champaign - Illinois
(Displaying 20 out of 59 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019I am a longtime regular, and I've always been so impressed with service at this location...until recently. Vicki is the employee's name, and I have had the displeasure of having her take my order at the window a number of times now. The first time I came through and got her, she was HORRIBLY rude. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt though, thinking she might be new, she's having a bad day, or something. So I called the manager and explained the situation and explained that I don't want anyone to get in trouble. I just want to make sure she's trained properly, and that she understands the level of customer service that Fazoli's provides. He said he understood and would make sure he talked to her.
I have been through numerous times since, and she has always been just as nasty as the first time I came through. Today was the last straw for me...figuratively and quite literally. I asked her to scan my phone QR code so I could get my points (something I just learned about!), and she looked at me and my phone and snapped back, "What is this!" I said it was for Fazoli points, and she had me repeat myself. I said it again and she rolled her eyes and then took my phone and finally scanned it. She handed it back to me, with my food and drink shortly to follow. I tried being overly nice thinking she just needed some encouragement and she just shut the window in my face.
Not dissimilar to my many experiences with her. She was horribly offended when I asked for my receipt the first time I met her, and she was clearly put out by having to provide it to me on any occasion that I've had to ask for it.
Frankly, I've had my last Fazoli's meal until I know she's gone. I have never, ever, ever said I wouldn't frequent a place because of an employee. I have always been of the mind that every employee deserves an opportunity to learn and grow, but there's no growing with her. She's a ratty, mean, nasty person that is costing you customers, and from what I understand, is just as much of a challenge to her fellow employees.
Believe me when I say it was a struggle not to tell you what I REALLY think of her.Shannon D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Waited on our food for 25 minutes, I told them to forget about the food and i just wanted my money back and that my break was over I had to get back to work. Will not eat there again!Terry A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Horrible! Took 15 minutes just to get our order taken. Line out the door. Cashier and cook yelling back and forth about a grub hub order and what is or isn’t their job or problem.Amber F
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019I was in at 5:34 PM, dining room a mess, dishes stacked up, sweeper out but no one using it (or cleaning the dining area). Had to ask for forks since there were none in the container for them. Two employees had earbuds connected to their phones and looped over their ears. They were wearing them when they brought out food. Did not look good at all.
The salad was questionable since it had the heart of the iceberg in it and maybe 2 spinach leaves in it. The plus is the pasta duo was pretty good!Chris R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019Poor customer service - We arrived to Fazolis for lunch after church. There were 5 people in line, 4 in our group and a family behind us. No one was waiting on anyone in line. There were two people working outside of the kitchen. Neither of them made eye contact with anyone in line waiting. One went to the register once but it was for drive through. Another customer came in for a grub hub order. The non drive through worker finally asked what she needed and was helping the pick up person. She started yelling from the cash register to the back that the order had to be redone. Again, no one was evening acknowledging any of us were in line. Finally after about 8 minutes she decided to wait on the people in line. Every one in line was very appalled at the lack of service provided. We had to go back as we weren't given one of our salads, not to mention breadsticks were never brought around the restaurant the entire time we were there. With so many places to choose to eat at (with a Chick fil a soon coming), this kind of service makes me want to pick another restaurant.Laurie T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019I ordered 2 meals-- chicken carbonara and an ultimate fettuccine plus 6 extra breadsticks. There was no chicken on either meal and I was shorted 2 breadsticks. I live 45 minutes south of Champaign, so I got home and didn't have what I ordered at all. But I can't run back to the store since I'm so far away.Abby W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Ordered my food at 1100 for a 3pm pickup. When I got there it was not ready. It was not a large order nor would it take too much time. I ordered 24 breadsticks for my sons carry in. I waited 20 minutes for the breadsticks and then was handed the bag. When I got to the car I noticed I only had 12. Went back inside and informed them I only had 12. Then I was given another bag of cold breadsticks with a curtesy eye roll and disgust look. Never received an apology for the forgotten order or not having it done on time. Was late to my sons carry in. Glad I was not having a special occasion catered. I can’t imagine what that would be like.Dawn R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019Always prompt service and good food. Wanted to extend a shout-out to Billiejean who is always here and always very pleasant to interact withAndrew G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Cashier was dumber than a box of rocks...everyone was VERY RUDE! Couldn’t get the SIMPLE order correct! Then charged me TWICE!Jennifer H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I have been here several times because I love the food. It isn’t because of the service. The people are rude. I never get the right order and I always have to ask for my receipt. The receipt wouldn’t be a problem if I didn’t want to earn points. This is the 3rd time I have been here that my food was thrown at me and I didn’t get a receipt.Mary H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Melissa was working the front counter. She was rude,she didn't have any customer service skills. She didn't ask if she could help me,she didn't even give me my table # i had to ask for it. She acted like i was inconveniencing her. Customer service training goes a long way.Cindy
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019Excellent service and love the breadsticksTimothy F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Excellent food and staff is very friendlyJack C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019Service and food were excellent. Please bring Fazoli’s back to DanvilleThomas F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019Been coming here every Saturday night for the last year. I’m not sure what changed but keep it this way. The last 2 Saturday’s our food has been fresh, fast and the service was great. Thank you!Paul G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019Breadsticks are great! Service was spot onJames K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019The people working the front counter were rude and acted like we were bothering her. Nobody ever came out with bread sticks to pass them out, you had to go to the counter if you wanted anymore. Nobody had brought out cheese or anything for your food. Not even the stuff in the jar. Food was over cooked and noodles were hard. I ordered bread sticks to go and they never brought them out and I just finally left because you couldn't find anyone to get their attention. The place ad not been cleaned by that I mean tables wiped down, counters where drinks are cleaned, floor had trash on it (straw wrappers, napkins, crumbs). It was a terrible experience there and I will NEVER go to that one again. It as gone down hill since I ate there about a year and a half ago. Terre Haute Indiana restaurant is 500 times better and cleaner. Someone needs to go in and fix that store!!!Heather Green
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019Best bread sticks ever!Carrie C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019Excellent food and service. Store could use some updating thoughWilliam H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019Great experience. Food was fresh and got plenty of bread sticks!Jonathan l