Fazoli's Champaign - Illinois
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Champaign - Illinois
Rating 2.92.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 73 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 07, 2020Terrible customer service by the cashier. Also it just came to my attention that there is a 'food safety alert' currently. Apparently the kitchen is just as bad. Will definitely be warning customers to beware.John D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 17, 2020I received excellent service from the staff. Not just excellent, but above and beyond what I would ever expect. I visited on January 17th around 5:15pm. In particular, Anita M and another gentleman in the dining room were great. Please pass along my thanks to both of them! I hope to return to this location.Nathan S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020My family went to your restaurant tonight. We drove 30 minutes to go to eat there because that our sons favorite plan to eat. I order a ultimate spaghetti which was good.and my wife and son got a cheese pizza like they always do. But this time it was different the first pizza arrives really quick wife bites into it and spits it back out. Tje dough was raw. So we told the server. She said ok and took it up to the counter. After a few minutes of deliberation,cause we could see the counter where we where sitting. She came back and ask if they can put in back in the oven or if we wanted a new pizza. My wife either is fine just so it's not burnt. And is eatable. So the pizza comes back with a mountain of cheese and again raw dough. So my wife gets the server's attention again and shows her. She agrees it's to doughy. And has way to much cheese. So she said she would have them make another one. So when the manager brought the third pizza or should I say the same pizza that there scrapped off the cheese ran it through the oven again. Slaps it on the table and rudely says is that good enough or do I need to make you another one. It had hardly any cheese and was burnt. We said sure. My 14 year old disappointed son said man this place has gone down hill. The pizza was gross. We just got up and I took them some place else to eat. Not sure if we will be back. We didn't even get an apology from the manager when he came to the table. Was a very disappointing experience.Randy. M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2019POOR CUSTOMER SERVICEMike B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 26, 2019The service at this Fazoli’s is always really slow, but today was ridiculous. There were only two people working so they stopped taking orders in the drive-thru, but as the girl at the register told me, they couldn’t afford a person to go out and put up a sign, so people just sat in line at the drive-thru until they figured no one was going to take their order and then pulled away. When I went into the restaurant I heard several people tell the two employees the machine was out of ice, but there was a line of people and they couldn’t go to refill it. The girl at the register was very nice, but clearly overworked and frazzled. I obviously had to wait for my order, and they forgot to put breadsticks in the bag but I didn’t have time to wait any longer until they had time to get breadsticks so I just left without them.Katy K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019Normally I am satisfied with this location but today was terrible. We order 2-2 slice meals and we waited 40 minutes for our pizzas then they didnt bring breadsticks with it so we asked he got them but they were not fully cooked the had no golden brown to them and they were flimzy. I am highly unsatisfied with this experience todayAngela M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2019Restaurant was very cold. People (including me and my grandso) were keeping coats and hats on throughout the visit. This is the second time in recent weeks that is was true. Service was very slow. Food was not good either. Wanted my money back but reluctant to ask. May never go back until warm weather.The farther away from kitchen, the colder the room was. Restaurant was also dirty. Flavored drinks were diluted with extra water. I sincerely doubt you will respond to this review. This location has gone downhill for the past several months. If you are interested in addressing my concerns, please call me at 217-239-7777. If I do not receive a call, I will assume that you don't care about your loyal customers.Larry G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019we had an awful experience at this location on Tuesday Dec. 17,2019. starting with when our orders were taken. They where very rude and didn't act like they wanted us there. Seven of us came in to eat and we where treated like dirt. The "manager" was the worst. My husband ordered the Chicken Parmesan, and got it with no chicken,and we he went up to get it corrected the manager got even more rude and then refused to give him the cheese he asked for. The other lady told us that the section we sat in didn't have heat because it was shut off. It was 7:30 and there were no signs or barriers to close that off. She then proceeded it telling 2 other customers that they would have to move out of that section, and she put chairs across both sides to close it off. Mind you we are still sitting in this section. We had to move the chairs to get more drinks and just to get through. I have never experienced such a rude place and we will be sure to tell every one we know. And will be sure not to revisit. Keep in mind there where 7 of us, so we spend a good size of money. Hope you care enough to address, this matter. Good Luck.Donna H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019The food was cold, the lady was taking the ice bins into the restroom, and my family could hear the employees in the back yelling and screaming and being rude to others. Also they were banging things around.Jason S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019It was pretty steady lady working drive thru was also helping in dining room . Took her orders and also made sure we was okay and everyone else . She's awesome . Name is hard to remember but we came in today at 1pm started with a "K" . Very respectful and generous . Good workTracey W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019had to wait almost 30 min to get our order had no bread sticks ready. worst experience i have had at this restaurant. don't know what has happened but will be hesitant about going back. your rewards program sucksLawrence E.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Cashier Shiquitta failed to listen to our very simple order. As a result, neither my nor my son’s CHICKEN fettuccine Alfredo had any chicken. When I went to the counter to request the correct food I had ordered, I had to wait in excess of 7 minutes as she laughed and joked with friends while taking their order.
When I got tired of waiting I bypassed the front counter and asked for the missing chicken, I was brought approximately a quarter cup of chicken. My children and I drive over 20 miles at least 2-3 times a month to visit this restaurant. It’s a treat for my family. Lately it’s been a joke. POOR customer service!
I will gladly take my family and my money elsewhere.Staci S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019We asked for breadsticks after we ordered our meal while waiting for our meal. No one brought any. We got our meal. My daughter wanted another and we asked they said they would come around and we waited for 15 minutes and no one brought any. Service was very unusually SLOW.Lisa Langellier
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019I'm really disappointed in our visit today. The portions were very small. We live 45 minutes away, but every time we come to town, my boys and I like to come to this restaurant. For myself and 3 children, our bill was $28. The portions were nothing like they've ever been. I saw alot of new faces so maybe it was a new cook or something, but it was a very noticeable difference. Not once did someone come around to offer more breadsticks. When I asked for a little extra alfredo sauce for my noodles (they were very dry and not alot of sauce on them), I was told I'd have to pay for the extra sauce. We get the same exact 4 meals everytime we come, so I'm aware as to what our meals should look like. For the price we paid, we should have just went to Olive Garden.Loretta R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019I am a longtime regular, and I've always been so impressed with service at this location...until recently. Vicki is the employee's name, and I have had the displeasure of having her take my order at the window a number of times now. The first time I came through and got her, she was HORRIBLY rude. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt though, thinking she might be new, she's having a bad day, or something. So I called the manager and explained the situation and explained that I don't want anyone to get in trouble. I just want to make sure she's trained properly, and that she understands the level of customer service that Fazoli's provides. He said he understood and would make sure he talked to her.
I have been through numerous times since, and she has always been just as nasty as the first time I came through. Today was the last straw for me...figuratively and quite literally. I asked her to scan my phone QR code so I could get my points (something I just learned about!), and she looked at me and my phone and snapped back, "What is this!" I said it was for Fazoli points, and she had me repeat myself. I said it again and she rolled her eyes and then took my phone and finally scanned it. She handed it back to me, with my food and drink shortly to follow. I tried being overly nice thinking she just needed some encouragement and she just shut the window in my face.
Not dissimilar to my many experiences with her. She was horribly offended when I asked for my receipt the first time I met her, and she was clearly put out by having to provide it to me on any occasion that I've had to ask for it.
Frankly, I've had my last Fazoli's meal until I know she's gone. I have never, ever, ever said I wouldn't frequent a place because of an employee. I have always been of the mind that every employee deserves an opportunity to learn and grow, but there's no growing with her. She's a ratty, mean, nasty person that is costing you customers, and from what I understand, is just as much of a challenge to her fellow employees.
Believe me when I say it was a struggle not to tell you what I REALLY think of her.Shannon D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Waited on our food for 25 minutes, I told them to forget about the food and i just wanted my money back and that my break was over I had to get back to work. Will not eat there again!Terry A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Horrible! Took 15 minutes just to get our order taken. Line out the door. Cashier and cook yelling back and forth about a grub hub order and what is or isn’t their job or problem.Amber F
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019I was in at 5:34 PM, dining room a mess, dishes stacked up, sweeper out but no one using it (or cleaning the dining area). Had to ask for forks since there were none in the container for them. Two employees had earbuds connected to their phones and looped over their ears. They were wearing them when they brought out food. Did not look good at all.
The salad was questionable since it had the heart of the iceberg in it and maybe 2 spinach leaves in it. The plus is the pasta duo was pretty good!Chris R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019Poor customer service - We arrived to Fazolis for lunch after church. There were 5 people in line, 4 in our group and a family behind us. No one was waiting on anyone in line. There were two people working outside of the kitchen. Neither of them made eye contact with anyone in line waiting. One went to the register once but it was for drive through. Another customer came in for a grub hub order. The non drive through worker finally asked what she needed and was helping the pick up person. She started yelling from the cash register to the back that the order had to be redone. Again, no one was evening acknowledging any of us were in line. Finally after about 8 minutes she decided to wait on the people in line. Every one in line was very appalled at the lack of service provided. We had to go back as we weren't given one of our salads, not to mention breadsticks were never brought around the restaurant the entire time we were there. With so many places to choose to eat at (with a Chick fil a soon coming), this kind of service makes me want to pick another restaurant.Laurie T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019I ordered 2 meals-- chicken carbonara and an ultimate fettuccine plus 6 extra breadsticks. There was no chicken on either meal and I was shorted 2 breadsticks. I live 45 minutes south of Champaign, so I got home and didn't have what I ordered at all. But I can't run back to the store since I'm so far away.Abby W