10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Edwardsville
(Displaying 20 out of 32 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019"The 2nd worst experience I have had at this Fazoli's and all within the past month. Had the Chicken Alfredo both times and the first time I sent it back as you could actually drink it. This time it was also runny and I ate about half of it as I did not have time to send it back. There is something going really wrong with this location. I noticed both times there were very few people there. I doubt I will be going back anytime soon. Very disappointing . Visit was today at 5 PM (9/15/2019) Edwardsville, IL" POOR RESPONSE TO MY COMPLAINT. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK ANYTIME SOON IF EVERL. Kalika
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Ordered chicken alfredo and didnt even get chicken. Breadsticks were cold and soggy.Elle G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019Got a to go order just asked for 2 extra breadsticks was told I would have to pay for them. But if I eat in they go around and give extra breadsticks. Cashier was very cocky.Kathy
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019There was a hair in my saladKassi L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019worst food ever ordered dine in 15 mins later food was delivered to the table in a to go bag fettuccine was a big glob of noodles with no sauce when my husband took it back to the counter kid said oh sorry how about a free dessert how about food served right on time and edible will never eat there again and will warn everyone i know to stay awayCheryl S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019If I could give zero stars I could. The girl who took my order, her name was Samantha E. She was completely disrespectful and rude. I can’t believe she works here. After she got my order, she got on her phone and started texting. She should be working and making sure customers are being attended to, not her being on her phone ignoring customers. I’m very upset about this situation. I don’t ever want to come back. I want to go to a restaurant where I am treated well not like this!Silvia, Pereira
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 13, 2019I did a carry out order and when I got home there were no breadsticks. I went in to order and waited for my food only to be disappointed. The staff was not that friendly.Georgette O
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 13, 2019Always favor this location for lunch because of how good the food is and how friendly the staff is. I can usually see Jessica working very hard taking care of the customers and today was no different, she is a great asset to the team. Today I was greeted and taken care of by Sophia, who went above and beyond to make our experience great! These 2 employees, in addition to the whole team, make this a great place to eat! In a world where most people dont care about their work these people do and it shows!Kevin P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Kessy says: The people who work at Fazoli's are friendly and very helpful with any questions you have about the menu. Food always served piping hot. Very generous with the yummy bread sticks. Excellent salads. Great family restaurant.Phyllis K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019you are best resturant that i have ate atMartha P.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Quick service but some of the cashiers are rude but the food is always good.Linda L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019We love this location. Fast, friendly, and efficient.Heather H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019The food,price and service were all great! Our cashier Jessica B. was exceptional. We'll be back<John S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 31, 2019If I could, I'd give zero stars. Or more accurately, negative 10. We tried to eat lunch at this location and after my wife ordered the waitress asked what else and before I got 3 words out, she walked away. No reason, no apology, nothing. I walked out and, after cancelling her order, my wife followed suit. We will not be returning to Fazoli's ever again.Dale M.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 30, 2019most of the tables were dirty inside had to look around for a clean one, but my main thing is the fetticini is always bland when i get it, not a lot of flavor. i dont know what it is fairview heights store does different but they like add mozerella cheese on top or something for more flavor just feel at edwardsville store the flavor is bland. i expect more for 8 buckschris j
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 2019My family visits this restaurant regularly and have never had a issue. On Sunday the 24th we had the rudest girl take our order, Savanbah was very hateful when I tried to use my rewards.Linda L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Staff has always been fast, and efficient as well as friendly and their customer service is excellent.Mary H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019I ordered online, and waited near the designated online order pick up area. I waited about 20 minutes after my assigned pickup time. During my wait, nobody asked me if I needed help. There was a long line, and I did not want to ‘cut’ in front of other customers. Once the line was gone, I asked the cashier about my online order, and they told me it had been ready for a while. They pulled it out from under the counter. I will likely never order online from Fazolis again, and possibly not return at all. The people, although not helpful, were very polite and apologetic about the issue.Mike M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019I’ve always had great service at Fazolis, whether it’s an online pickup order or in the store the staff is exceptional and prompt!Blake S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Good customer service, friendly staff and they have always gotten our orders right.Kathy M.