Fazoli's Fairview Hts.
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Fairview Hts.
Rating 2.92.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 38 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020The new mac is awesomeTrisha s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020Good food. Store clean as well.Steve C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 16, 2020Bright faces. Good food.John B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 03, 2019Great customer service. Neat and clean. Please keep the blacken chicken and shrimp. Very Good.Betty b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019While I was eating my pasta there was a piece of plastic that seems like it came from a black fork but it wasn’t a piece from my fork. This was not safe it could’ve really harmed someone. Highly disappointed In the quality of the food.John, W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019the employee who handled my order not only messed up my order but didn't handle it politely. She didn't apologize for the error or say thank you or anythingNancy R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019It took about 5 minutes of waiting at the speaker before being acknowledged by the employee ( I was the only person in line), when I was finally able to place my order she was short and rude. Once I got to the window all that was said to me was my total. She handed me my food, I said thank you to which the window was slammed and she walked away.Brendan K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Order placed through doordash on 10/03/2019 and was 1) charged for chicken alfredo but only received fettucini alfredo with no chicken 2) paid for a side of meatballs and side of broccoli but only received the side of meatballs and another order of meatballs and broccoli were placed inside the alfredo 3) did not receive side of meat sauce as requestedNicole W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019The service is usually ok but today was terrible. My Fiance and I went through the drive thru on my way home from work and the young lady at the drive thru was incredibly rude and YELLED at my fiance and I both on the speaker and at windows then threw the bag of food into our car before running away. We didn't catch her name but she should no longer be employed there if she's going to be that rude.Abigail S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Awful. I had 3 hairs in my small bowl of spaghetti. They also forgot to put my extra (6) breadsticks in my to go bag. The coke tasted like syrup with no ice. The lady at the window was so short with her response to me asking for my correct order. Im very upset about the whole experience today.Kayla D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019Returned pasta because there was meat in plain pasta noodles. I asked for a new plain noodles. The cook came out and said, “OH MY GOD you are going to complain over that.” Asked to talk to manager, she was trying to be understand. She refunded my money. The cook made sure to throw alway the new noodles in front of me. This is not the first time that my food had come with meat in it. I feel I can no longer trust the cleanliness of the restaurant, since cross contamination is so common here. I understand everyone has a bad day, but no costumer should be treated that way.Annie J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019On my lunch break I went to the drive thru, I was asked to wait a minute I said sure. After waiting some time I asked I misunderstood if what was said was to wait or go ahead when ready. I was asked to wait a minute again. After another five minutes I asked her if she was ready. I was told she was dealing with another customer and I would have to wait a couple of minutes. I told her I had already waited 10 minutes and was done and drove around the building to exit. Where I see the person that was behind me putting in their order. Seriously? I'm in customer service I understand dealing with situations I do not think making your drive thru customer wait more than 10 minutes to place their order ok. No one else could deal with the customer? No one else could take my order? Apparently the rude girl in the drive thru was the only one working? Unacceptable when on the time crunch of a break.Jody L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019The young girl at the drive thru is always rude. Tonight she opens the window and says Hi then before she totally gets that out she says Oh. What does that mean? We go there all the time between eating in and drive thru. I have never said anything wrong to her, but she always has a bad attitude name on receipt is Alexis M. No name badge on her.Vickie J
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019Tables were dirty, and someone on the back line had their pants so low their underwear was showing when they bent over. The food was good, but this soured the experience a bit.Patrick J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Long hair (extensions way past waist) are not very appetizing when they drag across your table and food when they are serving your food. Now it is happening all the time.April G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019I have always come to this restaurant & had a great experience till today. Order Taker was rude when we asked a question & gave us a mean look. They brought me one pizza slice when i ordered two. Forgot about our salad & had to tell the manager to bring it to us. This experience really makes me mot wanna come here again.Sofia G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019Ashanti P has no customer service skills.
I wasn't sure if she was ready to take my order, because she never greeted me. I asked a question and she rolled her eyes before answering. She never asked whether my order was for dine-in or carry out. When I informed her that it was carry out, she acted as if it were an inconvenience to make it so.
As I waited for my order, I could hear, (whom I assume is the manager) call several times for bread and corrections to the order. "SOS means sauce on the side." This caused a delay on my order. The delay didn't bother me. Everyone has a learning curve. I assumed someone in the back of the house was new. I appreciated that she was checking my order for accuracy. I don't mind waiting.
When my order was delivered, it was Ashanti P that arrived at my table. She just dropped the food and walked away.
She couldn't be bothered to speak.
"Sorry, about your wait." "Do you need anything else" "Have a nice evening" "Enjoy your meal" She said nothing.
I am a regular customer and have been for years. I don't remember ever having such a rude person at the front counter.Janell P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019I went through the drive thru to order dinner. I ordered a large drink in which I paid $1.60 extra for it to be large, I'm fine with that but I'm not ok with paying for a soda I can't drink because it was incorrect and was a soda I am unable to drink. I had the lady repeat order back to me and she verified the drink correctly so I didn't taste the drink until I got home hints why I was going through the drive thru. As the lady was handing the soda out the drive thru window soda was coming all out the top and she then made a comment insinuating that i squeezed the cup and caused that to happen? That's odd because it was already too full but the comment was not even necessary in my opinion. I also ordered and paid for side of marinara sauce in which I did not receive that as well. I feel as if Fazolis has came a long way and if you pay for what you order you should receive all of it and it be correct.Christi B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2019We come to this fazolis a lot because of the food. If the food wasn't so good I would not come come back to this location. There were multiple tables that were dirty, left unattended and the dining room wasn't clean. The staff wasn't very friendly. The manager also walked by the tables multiple times and did nothing about them. I have seen multiple staff members on their phones and not attentive. The ice machine also got stuck multiple times and wasn't working properly. I have a bad experience with customer service and cleanliness every time we visit. We dined in for 30 minutes and nothing happened to fix any issues.Evelyn
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019I asked for a salad and was shown a side salad I ask if they had any others order taker told me no, I then ordered baked spaghetti that came with lots of tomatoes and very watery tomato juice....horrible! I have had baked spaghetti there before and it was always good. We were leaving and passed a woman with a very nice looking salad, I was not happy.Kathy B