Fazoli's Fairview Hts.
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Fairview Hts.
(Displaying 20 out of 32 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019It took about 5 minutes of waiting at the speaker before being acknowledged by the employee ( I was the only person in line), when I was finally able to place my order she was short and rude. Once I got to the window all that was said to me was my total. She handed me my food, I said thank you to which the window was slammed and she walked away.Brendan K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Order placed through doordash on 10/03/2019 and was 1) charged for chicken alfredo but only received fettucini alfredo with no chicken 2) paid for a side of meatballs and side of broccoli but only received the side of meatballs and another order of meatballs and broccoli were placed inside the alfredo 3) did not receive side of meat sauce as requestedNicole W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019The service is usually ok but today was terrible. My Fiance and I went through the drive thru on my way home from work and the young lady at the drive thru was incredibly rude and YELLED at my fiance and I both on the speaker and at windows then threw the bag of food into our car before running away. We didn't catch her name but she should no longer be employed there if she's going to be that rude.Abigail S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Awful. I had 3 hairs in my small bowl of spaghetti. They also forgot to put my extra (6) breadsticks in my to go bag. The coke tasted like syrup with no ice. The lady at the window was so short with her response to me asking for my correct order. Im very upset about the whole experience today.Kayla D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019Returned pasta because there was meat in plain pasta noodles. I asked for a new plain noodles. The cook came out and said, “OH MY GOD you are going to complain over that.” Asked to talk to manager, she was trying to be understand. She refunded my money. The cook made sure to throw alway the new noodles in front of me. This is not the first time that my food had come with meat in it. I feel I can no longer trust the cleanliness of the restaurant, since cross contamination is so common here. I understand everyone has a bad day, but no costumer should be treated that way.Annie J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019On my lunch break I went to the drive thru, I was asked to wait a minute I said sure. After waiting some time I asked I misunderstood if what was said was to wait or go ahead when ready. I was asked to wait a minute again. After another five minutes I asked her if she was ready. I was told she was dealing with another customer and I would have to wait a couple of minutes. I told her I had already waited 10 minutes and was done and drove around the building to exit. Where I see the person that was behind me putting in their order. Seriously? I'm in customer service I understand dealing with situations I do not think making your drive thru customer wait more than 10 minutes to place their order ok. No one else could deal with the customer? No one else could take my order? Apparently the rude girl in the drive thru was the only one working? Unacceptable when on the time crunch of a break.Jody L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019The young girl at the drive thru is always rude. Tonight she opens the window and says Hi then before she totally gets that out she says Oh. What does that mean? We go there all the time between eating in and drive thru. I have never said anything wrong to her, but she always has a bad attitude name on receipt is Alexis M. No name badge on her.Vickie J
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019Tables were dirty, and someone on the back line had their pants so low their underwear was showing when they bent over. The food was good, but this soured the experience a bit.Patrick J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Long hair (extensions way past waist) are not very appetizing when they drag across your table and food when they are serving your food. Now it is happening all the time.April G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019I have always come to this restaurant & had a great experience till today. Order Taker was rude when we asked a question & gave us a mean look. They brought me one pizza slice when i ordered two. Forgot about our salad & had to tell the manager to bring it to us. This experience really makes me mot wanna come here again.Sofia G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019Ashanti P has no customer service skills.
I wasn't sure if she was ready to take my order, because she never greeted me. I asked a question and she rolled her eyes before answering. She never asked whether my order was for dine-in or carry out. When I informed her that it was carry out, she acted as if it were an inconvenience to make it so.
As I waited for my order, I could hear, (whom I assume is the manager) call several times for bread and corrections to the order. "SOS means sauce on the side." This caused a delay on my order. The delay didn't bother me. Everyone has a learning curve. I assumed someone in the back of the house was new. I appreciated that she was checking my order for accuracy. I don't mind waiting.
When my order was delivered, it was Ashanti P that arrived at my table. She just dropped the food and walked away.
She couldn't be bothered to speak.
"Sorry, about your wait." "Do you need anything else" "Have a nice evening" "Enjoy your meal" She said nothing.
I am a regular customer and have been for years. I don't remember ever having such a rude person at the front counter.Janell P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019I went through the drive thru to order dinner. I ordered a large drink in which I paid $1.60 extra for it to be large, I'm fine with that but I'm not ok with paying for a soda I can't drink because it was incorrect and was a soda I am unable to drink. I had the lady repeat order back to me and she verified the drink correctly so I didn't taste the drink until I got home hints why I was going through the drive thru. As the lady was handing the soda out the drive thru window soda was coming all out the top and she then made a comment insinuating that i squeezed the cup and caused that to happen? That's odd because it was already too full but the comment was not even necessary in my opinion. I also ordered and paid for side of marinara sauce in which I did not receive that as well. I feel as if Fazolis has came a long way and if you pay for what you order you should receive all of it and it be correct.Christi B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2019We come to this fazolis a lot because of the food. If the food wasn't so good I would not come come back to this location. There were multiple tables that were dirty, left unattended and the dining room wasn't clean. The staff wasn't very friendly. The manager also walked by the tables multiple times and did nothing about them. I have seen multiple staff members on their phones and not attentive. The ice machine also got stuck multiple times and wasn't working properly. I have a bad experience with customer service and cleanliness every time we visit. We dined in for 30 minutes and nothing happened to fix any issues.Evelyn
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019I asked for a salad and was shown a side salad I ask if they had any others order taker told me no, I then ordered baked spaghetti that came with lots of tomatoes and very watery tomato juice....horrible! I have had baked spaghetti there before and it was always good. We were leaving and passed a woman with a very nice looking salad, I was not happy.Kathy B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019I went through your establishments drive-thru at 8:53pm on 4/23/2019 and my order id:AAAZVHMJANEM cashier name:Courtny P.and it was by far the worst experience I've ever encountered in my entire life and I've worked at a fast food chain for 3years, steak and shake to be exact. When I got to the speaker it took the young lady several minutes to answer the intercom and when she answered she had the nastiest attitude I've ever had at a drive thru I then proceeded to sit in a line of 2 other cars for more than 15 mins. Then when I finally got to the window the cashier was standing with her back towards me talking to another young lady whom I assume is the manager, for several more minutes. Then after waiting for so long a different young lady finally took my card so I could pay for my food, then she proceeds to ball up my bag of food and rammed it in my hand; no she literally rammed it in my hand. And on top of all of that they charged my for a large ice lemonade when I ordered a small. I've been to this particular establishment several different times because of the customer service but this was by far the worst restaurant experience I've ever encountered. I will never be attending this place ever again even in a different location. If these are the type of employees you choose to hire and treat your loyal customers this way, well consider me an ex customer.Marissa P.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 18, 2019The customer service was fine.The baked Spaghetti was all pasta, little cheese or sauce.Two orders wasted.Keith C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 20195 stars on the store...but disappointed you dont have penne romano anymore. bring it back please!Susan S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019ANOTHER disappointing visit to this location. My family and I made it all the way home, to find that once again someone’s food that we ordered was incorrect. Ordered the #9 and specified not once, but TWICE no mushrooms! Made it all the way home and to my surprise, my container is loaded with mushrooms. Called and spoke with manager on duty (Cathy) explained the inconvenience of this issue and that my order was messed up yet again. Not once did she apologize. Her response was instead a very dry “ok you can come back and we can give you another order”. Arrived to the drive thru, explained to the same girl at the window who took the initial order the issue, once again no apology. Instead gave me my food and said have a nice day. This is very unacceptable customer service and very disappointing. Not only did I have higher expectations for this establishment and its staff, I also expected better support from management. A simple I’m sorry would have sufficed and a corrected order. I do not live that close and I used my gas to go back and forth to this establishment and I’m not happy at all. This seems to be an ongoing issue with this location, and now has me questioning my support. Please get it together and treat your paying customers better.Sharlette W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019The service was horrible I order the number ones and a dozen breadsticks I was not given the correct meal price nor do they offer that. For what I paid we could have had the same thing at Olive Garden for cheaper, the manager did not even offer sorry for me being over charged, nor did she seem to care it was not busy nor was she polite at all. I tried to call the customer service number but they close before dinner rush anywhere. I have watched this store go down hill for a long time and to be honest I’m not sure if we will go back there. I was lied to and over charged. I was even wanting them to carter part of my wedding, that has changed tho.Cassandra S
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMar 19, 2019You need to get the ultimate veggie rotini dush back. Stop changing your memu do muchLes w