10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Marion
(Displaying 20 out of 50 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Need to make ur salads fresh my lettuce is brown and the cheese is soggy I have a pic if someone wants to see itHeather T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Took almost half an hour for my TO GO order! I only get 30 minutes for lunch and when I ordered she said it only takes 3-5 mins and I didn’t even get to eat my food cause I had to be back at work! Thanks a lot you should refund my money!!!!!!! Plus paid for extra breadsticks that I did NOT get!Erin C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019I went through drive thru at 1:40. I ordered baked chicken parmesan combo. There as 2 cars in front of me. They took my order promptly and I pulled up behind the other 2 cars and waited and waited. After about 3 or 4 minutes the 1st car got thier order. The 2nd car got thier order after another 3 to 4 minutes. I pulled to the window and waited another 1 or 2 minutes was told it was $12.81 for my combo. I paid and she gave me my drink and shut the window. I watched as 2 employees came and filled thier drinks laughing and talking. Finally she came back with my meal and another bag for 1 of the 2 cars behind me. It took almost 15 minutes to get my meal. I took my meal and went home. Good thing because when I went to eat my meal there was no napkins or silverware, so if I was going back to work I would not have had anything to eat with. Thinking that $12.81 was a bit high for my combo. I looked at my receipt which read:
Chicken Parmigiano 3.0 $8.39
Make it a meal combo 3.0.
Make it a meal 3.0. $2.49
Sml Bev. $1.00
Sub total. $11.78
Sales tax. $1.03
Order total. $12.81
Wondering why I was charged to make it a combo and again for a sml drink when I only got 1 drink, I called the store to complain about the long wait and ask about the charge for the drink. A girl answered and I asked to speak to the manager. I heard her asking someone if they had time to take my call and she was told he was to busy with a catering order to take my call and I was asked to call back later.
I understand they had a catering order to get ready but there is something wrong when the employee have time to come to drive thru to get drinks and talk but the manager does not have time to talk to a customer about a complaint.
The food was hot and fresh which I enjoyed. It it a shame the customer service (even from the manager) was not as good as the food.Roslyn Olridge
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019It was busy and only one order taker was there working the dinner rush!Alan W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Terrible customer service. I went thru drive thru 8/4/19 at 3:00 and there was nobody else in drive thru. I ordered a baked spaghetti and coke. I paid and got the drink as soon as I pulled up then nothing for 15 minutes. I thought they had forgot about me sitting there because for 15 minutes they never came to check on me or anything. It was terrible to wait so long for something so small for absolutely no reason givenWilliam Hayden
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019Worst experience ever. Waited 45 mins for a call in order. Then when I got to the window was told I’d need to wait another 10 for the food to be cooked.Michael W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019The dining room lady was cleaning our table and her hair was swiping along my sons drink and all over the place.She had it in a pony tail but it was so long it was just gross and every where.Keith B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019I am a frequent customer to the Marion, Illinois location for my lunch break. Today was an absolute horrible experience. I ordered my food at 12:40pm and at 1:10 (30 minutes later) my food still had not been out to the table. There were several people who had came in after me and received their food before me. It was slightly busy but there were several tables empty. Everyone I talked to either went to get their money back or had to wait 35-40 minutes to get their food. I went to the counter and told them I had to get back to work to make it to go, which in turn I had to wait another 10 minutes for them to pack it up. All I got was a few mumbled I'm sorry's and there ya go. In case you need it, my order id is AAAWZHPWACB2.Chelsie R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019Worst service ever. If you choose to go, be prepared to wait over an hour!Jason M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019You need to train your staff on how to use the registers and the the interaction with the app.Stephen B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019Not a great experience. Had to ask for a number after we ordered. Order took a while to be prepared, considering there were few customers ahead of us. When it was delivered, she didn't let us know that the bowl was very hot. i burnt my finger when moving the bowl. no one ever came around to ask if we wanted more breadsticks. when we were done eating, my wife asked for to-go boxes - the person at the counter just pointed to where they were kept. the food was good, but the service was not. could they have asked if we wanted breadsticks while we were waiting for our food? I would have called the number on the back of the table tent that was given to us when ordering, but that is taken away when the food arrives.Kent M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 16, 2019The food was good and the order was correct. We ordered in the drive thru at 7:13 and then at 7:28 we got out of line and went inside to pick up my order. I finally got my food at 7:37. I think that that was absolutely ridiculous. My order was #79 in the drive through. The person gave me extra bread sticks, but I feel that the wait was way to long. ThanksJeffrey Bink
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 07, 2019We had to go ask for our salads because they did not bring them as promised, then ask for forks and straws and then bread sticks. To the server’s credit he was accommodating but was wearing greasy jeans and had a spray bottle hanging from his pocket: not very appealing.Jeff D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 02, 2019This is the worst place ever. Drive thru is so slow & inside too. They don't give you all your food. The $5 lunch was the draw & that price has came up. The people working there are rude & unfriending. If I could have rated below 1 star I would have.Missy P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 30, 2019Tina was so very sweet and sincere, she helped with my app and was caring enough to listen to an old lady talk about her days. She took my order and brought the food to me. She made sure i was good and had everything i needed. My journey home was joyful knowing i was able to meet a sweet girl and talk about things without any rush or attitude.Edna
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 26, 2019Worst experience ever. They never have enough people to run the restaurant recently. Every time we go its chaos. Worker running everywhere trying to clean alone. One cashier that also takes out the food. Food even gets out cold. Where is the managment here?Tabitha
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 24, 2019Worst lunch ever. I felt bad for the manager,she tired so hard to be calm even though we could see she was very stressed. She did her best to take our order and bring our food out. An employee told us they are very short. In my experience as a general manager at bk,someone should have helped their crew. It took more than 30 minutes for us to get our food. I only saw 2 managers on that shift and they tried to work their best. If their higher up managers cared to assist maybe our lunch would have been better.Tabitha
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 07, 2019The worst experience ever !!"management team" on her shirt. .as I sat in the dinning room I could see her (management) place my all food on the counter, walk back and forth FOR 12 Minutes before deciding to move it THEN pasted it off to a coworkers very rudely..unacceptable!! It wasn't even busy !! She was just rudeSTEPHANIE s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 02, 2019I ate at Fazolis the other day and had such a great experience there was a guy with tattoos on his arms that was the waiter and he was so persistent to make sure we were having the best experience possible thank you Marion Fazolis and tattoo guy.Brenda h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 13, 2019Worst experience ever.the lobby guy obviously was sick and still continued to work and take people food while sick. What is the matter with the managers that they would not send this man home.I am very disgusted in this restaurant.Emily G