10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Marion
Rating 3.13.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 56 reviews)
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020Ate at marion for lunch. Staff was great food great. Cashier stephanie was complaining about how she did not feel well. I said just go home she then told me that her manager wouldn't let her. I think if someone is sick send them home. This is a place for people to eat we don't want sick people being around our food.other than her being sick and coughing everywhere service was great.Ken. Bennett
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 31, 2019Side salad was slimy and brown. I would have taken it back but I went through drive thru and was back at work before I saw it. It was not edible and there is no way that the person who put it in the bag wouldn’t have noticed. I would have been embarrassed to send it out. One bad salad won’t keep me from going back, and I’m not going to share it on Social media or anything, but I thought someone should know what’s going on.Alex P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019Literally the worst alfredo sauce I have ever had. Not enough parm cheese in it not enough salt or pepper and I'm wondering if you even use real cream as well.Matt h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019Both orders of my fettuccini Alfredo had about 1 tablespoon of sauce on them. I'm very irritated that I paid money for dry noodles that I ended up throwing away.Mckenzi.R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019Love this place, but the new app is terrible. First, I have no choice in what I use my points for, I have to pick from your choices. Second, I try to clean out my inbox and the same messages keep popping right back up. I can't make them go away. Bring back the old app! At least it worked! This one sucks!!!!!Ron W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019Madison was simply wonderful! It was very busy today but Madison was all smiles and helped us with anything we needed. I don't know what you guys do for such excellent service, but she deserves it.Jane D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Need to make ur salads fresh my lettuce is brown and the cheese is soggy I have a pic if someone wants to see itHeather T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Took almost half an hour for my TO GO order! I only get 30 minutes for lunch and when I ordered she said it only takes 3-5 mins and I didn’t even get to eat my food cause I had to be back at work! Thanks a lot you should refund my money!!!!!!! Plus paid for extra breadsticks that I did NOT get!Erin C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019I went through drive thru at 1:40. I ordered baked chicken parmesan combo. There as 2 cars in front of me. They took my order promptly and I pulled up behind the other 2 cars and waited and waited. After about 3 or 4 minutes the 1st car got thier order. The 2nd car got thier order after another 3 to 4 minutes. I pulled to the window and waited another 1 or 2 minutes was told it was $12.81 for my combo. I paid and she gave me my drink and shut the window. I watched as 2 employees came and filled thier drinks laughing and talking. Finally she came back with my meal and another bag for 1 of the 2 cars behind me. It took almost 15 minutes to get my meal. I took my meal and went home. Good thing because when I went to eat my meal there was no napkins or silverware, so if I was going back to work I would not have had anything to eat with. Thinking that $12.81 was a bit high for my combo. I looked at my receipt which read:
Chicken Parmigiano 3.0 $8.39
Make it a meal combo 3.0.
Make it a meal 3.0. $2.49
Sml Bev. $1.00
Sub total. $11.78
Sales tax. $1.03
Order total. $12.81
Wondering why I was charged to make it a combo and again for a sml drink when I only got 1 drink, I called the store to complain about the long wait and ask about the charge for the drink. A girl answered and I asked to speak to the manager. I heard her asking someone if they had time to take my call and she was told he was to busy with a catering order to take my call and I was asked to call back later.
I understand they had a catering order to get ready but there is something wrong when the employee have time to come to drive thru to get drinks and talk but the manager does not have time to talk to a customer about a complaint.
The food was hot and fresh which I enjoyed. It it a shame the customer service (even from the manager) was not as good as the food.Roslyn Olridge
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019It was busy and only one order taker was there working the dinner rush!Alan W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Terrible customer service. I went thru drive thru 8/4/19 at 3:00 and there was nobody else in drive thru. I ordered a baked spaghetti and coke. I paid and got the drink as soon as I pulled up then nothing for 15 minutes. I thought they had forgot about me sitting there because for 15 minutes they never came to check on me or anything. It was terrible to wait so long for something so small for absolutely no reason givenWilliam Hayden
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019Worst experience ever. Waited 45 mins for a call in order. Then when I got to the window was told I’d need to wait another 10 for the food to be cooked.Michael W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019The dining room lady was cleaning our table and her hair was swiping along my sons drink and all over the place.She had it in a pony tail but it was so long it was just gross and every where.Keith B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019I am a frequent customer to the Marion, Illinois location for my lunch break. Today was an absolute horrible experience. I ordered my food at 12:40pm and at 1:10 (30 minutes later) my food still had not been out to the table. There were several people who had came in after me and received their food before me. It was slightly busy but there were several tables empty. Everyone I talked to either went to get their money back or had to wait 35-40 minutes to get their food. I went to the counter and told them I had to get back to work to make it to go, which in turn I had to wait another 10 minutes for them to pack it up. All I got was a few mumbled I'm sorry's and there ya go. In case you need it, my order id is AAAWZHPWACB2.Chelsie R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019Worst service ever. If you choose to go, be prepared to wait over an hour!Jason M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019You need to train your staff on how to use the registers and the the interaction with the app.Stephen B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019Not a great experience. Had to ask for a number after we ordered. Order took a while to be prepared, considering there were few customers ahead of us. When it was delivered, she didn't let us know that the bowl was very hot. i burnt my finger when moving the bowl. no one ever came around to ask if we wanted more breadsticks. when we were done eating, my wife asked for to-go boxes - the person at the counter just pointed to where they were kept. the food was good, but the service was not. could they have asked if we wanted breadsticks while we were waiting for our food? I would have called the number on the back of the table tent that was given to us when ordering, but that is taken away when the food arrives.Kent M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 16, 2019The food was good and the order was correct. We ordered in the drive thru at 7:13 and then at 7:28 we got out of line and went inside to pick up my order. I finally got my food at 7:37. I think that that was absolutely ridiculous. My order was #79 in the drive through. The person gave me extra bread sticks, but I feel that the wait was way to long. ThanksJeffrey Bink
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 07, 2019We had to go ask for our salads because they did not bring them as promised, then ask for forks and straws and then bread sticks. To the server’s credit he was accommodating but was wearing greasy jeans and had a spray bottle hanging from his pocket: not very appealing.Jeff D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 02, 2019This is the worst place ever. Drive thru is so slow & inside too. They don't give you all your food. The $5 lunch was the draw & that price has came up. The people working there are rude & unfriending. If I could have rated below 1 star I would have.Missy P