10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Moline
(Displaying 6 out of 47 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsI went a little after 9pm on my way home, I really wanted Fazoli’s. I live in Bettendorf IA, so by the time I got home I realized there was sausage instead of chicken in my entree, not to mention I didn’t get the side I asked for. I do not eat red meat, so now I have to spend more money on something I can eat. I spent $12 at Fazoli’s food I will now have the throw away. food I cannot eat I am disappointed. This is the second time in a row I have not gotten what I ordered.Kaytlyn, H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFirst time ever in a Fazoli's. I went to pick up a door dash order. I walked in with my bag, waited for the cashier to finish with other customers, and said name on the order. Rude rude rude cashier seemed irritated, no greeting, said they put that order in for 20 min (whatever that means.) I mentioned that the door dash order said it'll be ready for pick up in 6 minutes from that point. She rudely said it'll be ready in 6 min. So I waited. During that time I witnessed said rude cashier being rude to other customers as well. I understand it can be frustrating when people don't answer your script questions as you want, but you can't be rude! Six minutes later I got 3 texts saying the order was ready for pick up (time promised.) So, standing there with my Doordash bag and texts on phone, I stepped up and waited longer. No other worker was at the front, so I eventually engaged rude cashier again. She said if it were ready they'd give it to me. I explained that I received texts saying it was ready. She called someone up to help. This expeditor was polite and did try, but they did not have order ready. The customer ordered 6 items, but only 3 were ready at that point (so why the texts?) I did not leave until several minutes after promised pick up time which affects my work and affects customer ratings. This was my first time at Fazoli's ever, but I will not return to Moline location EVER... either for door dash or for personal food. Why so rude? Good Customer service goes so far! She needs better training, but if she can't handle polite customer service, perhaps this job isn't for her. I've never had an experience like this. Please check into this as it can't be helping your business. The food smelled really good, though.Lisa
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 Stars9:45pm on a Friday night and all the outside and drive thru lights were off. Online and phone stated open until 11pm. When I spoke to a girl on the phone she had to ask another associate what time they closed, that reply was also 11. When I asked why all the lights were off she said because the manager forgot to turn them on. The way they were laughing in the background led me to believe it was because they weren't interested in working at all. Im sure they thought they were clever at detering customer's away from your store. Also detering hundreds of dollars in sales too I'm sure. Once I mentioned I would be contacting corporate, it only took them seconds to get the lights on. We still ordered our meal and spent 30$. The staff at this site needs serious repremanding, possibly terminated for their total lack of work ethic.Jessica C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 Starscustomer service was horrible i had rewards i was told i could only use 1 at a time but 2 days prior to my visit i was able to use multiple rewards in the same visit the person that took my order (janey h) was rude and acted like i was being a bother to her i asked for extra sauce and did not receive it HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLElisa l
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsWent tonight for the first time ever. 1st it was insanely cold we couldn't stay in to eat, i love being cold but that was too cold. 2nd their pop towers were molded and not the pink mold that happens from water contact, most pop towers have. It was black mold and if the tray has it the nozzles are black and gross as well. I've run several restaurants and have cleaned up several pop towers from previous neglect. I made my elderly mother and pregnant sister throw their water cups away. Took my small drink up to get a refund, i let them know about the mold. The young lady was friendly but i was not smiled at by anyone there. I didnt feel welcome at all and as if i was a problem. I get tough night ive had several at work. But they need to understand guests pay for the food and services. There for we pay their checks to treat people as a problem is unacceptable, and to have a problem as such is neglectful and unacceptable period point blank. I'll never step foot into that place again. I'll make sure everyone i know avoids it like a plague.Ashley S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsHaven't been to fazolis in a while. Went inside tonight to order carryout. And I doubt after tonight, I'll go back anytime soon! It took over five min. For the cashier too acknowledge me and take my order. When she did come over she didn't greet me, make eye contact, or even smile. In fact, she looked so angry I just about walked out because I didn't want to bother her! While waiting on my order, I observed her treating everyone that came up to order or get more bread sticks, the exact same way she treated me. I then hear her scream back to the kitchen that she was gonna walk out! Well obviously she was having a bad day or night! But so what! So was I! And I didn't crap on anybody's day today! Don't work in the service field, if you can't handle it! Been there! Anyway, hope she's not like this every day. Maybe she should find another position! Im done! Thanks for listening!Vonda, R
Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Moline, IL. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked ‘til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn’t “fast food.” It’s fast, fresh, Italian!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Online Catering Ordering
- Gift Cards
- Senior Discount
- Email Discount Club
- Vegetarian Options
- Employment Opportunities
- Kid's Night
- Kid's Menu
- Lunch Special
- Daily Specials
- Handicap Accessible
- Loyalty App
- Online Takeout Ordering
Download The Loyalty App Today!
Download The Loyalty App Today!
Earn 1 point for every dollar spent. Receive $5 for every 50 points.Sign Up Now
Join Our Family at Fazoli's Moline
Join Our Family at Fazoli's Moline
Click to find available positions and start the application process.Career Opportunities