10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Moline
(Displaying 20 out of 58 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019I redeemed a reward for a free desert and the cashier scanned my phone and didn’t even get the free dessert.Melissa B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Love your Moline store and it's employees but miss your Galesburg store.our G daughter made a tomato plaque for your Moline store she love your food so much .we hope to see it when we go back to Moline.the mgr was so great ful she said she was going to hang it up.Ron C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Food great but terrible smell of sewer odor in entrance
Coming from ladies room it’s disgustingDennis K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Erica was so helpful and nice, A+ customer service. We will definitely return more often knowing she is providing such great service.Christopher V. & Patty K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019We are from Chicago and do not have any stores near us so every time we visit the the Quad cities we always eat at Fazoli's in Moline. The service was outstanding this Sunday afternoon ! Our food was hot, very tasty and the bread sticks are awesome. From the time we walked in the door we were greeted with a smile and kindness from the woman at the register to the girl cleaning tables and again as we were leaving the restaurant. Thank you very much to all of the staff at the Moline Fazoli's for a very pleasant lunch experience ! Always a great time when we visit.Eric Z
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019Your male manager is a true asset to your company.
Was very helpful with our food order
Je is a keeper.James Reistroffer
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Past experiences at this store have been less than two star and almost a walk out experience. We decided to try again because it’s always been one of our favorites and we don’t have one on our area over an hour away. Glad we did. Experience was definitely a five star!! Manager was GREAT! She came to out table with breadsticks while we waited for our food. Checked on us while we ate and brought us take home containers. Thank you for the improvements and acknowledge her!!!Bradford’s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019I had met my sister for lunch, when we ran out of beadsticks. There was a female cleaning tables close by. I asked her if we could get more breadsticks. She replied that she "does not do that" after we waited for about another 20 minutes, I got up and went to the front counter and got some myself. When I got to the counter, I witnessed her on her cell phone, another employee told her to "get off your phone". I was very disappointed with this experience at your restaurant.Jackie P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019At 3:55 my order was placed with only 4 other people in the restaurant. at 4:10 I still had not received my food and left the restaurant. The employees were more focused on each other rather than providing a positive customer experience. Order ID AAA23HTYAEC6 for a total of $20.21Bryan B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019I am not a pasta fan and went to Fazoli’s with my family. I had read that I could do a meatball bake so I didn’t include pasta. The cashier was help and offered to order 6 piece side of meatballs and put some mozzarella and bake. After the order went through and to the back one of the staff yelled loud enough that you could hear. “I’m not making that”. After that a second staff member came out to ask exactly what I wanted. I explained that I wanted a meatball bake with no spaghetti. I just have to say how rude! And I wasn’t so nice to the staff after either.Raymond Schulz
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019I ordered an ultimate sampler, I was told I couldn't replace fettuccine for an extra lasagna. I then asked for spaghetti instead of fettuccine. I get home and I have NO lasagna and still have fettuccine.Rodney G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019I went a little after 9pm on my way home, I really wanted Fazoli’s. I live in Bettendorf IA, so by the time I got home I realized there was sausage instead of chicken in my entree, not to mention I didn’t get the side I asked for. I do not eat red meat, so now I have to spend more money on something I can eat. I spent $12 at Fazoli’s food I will now have the throw away. food I cannot eat I am disappointed. This is the second time in a row I have not gotten what I ordered.Kaytlyn, H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019First time ever in a Fazoli's. I went to pick up a door dash order. I walked in with my bag, waited for the cashier to finish with other customers, and said name on the order. Rude rude rude cashier seemed irritated, no greeting, said they put that order in for 20 min (whatever that means.) I mentioned that the door dash order said it'll be ready for pick up in 6 minutes from that point. She rudely said it'll be ready in 6 min. So I waited. During that time I witnessed said rude cashier being rude to other customers as well. I understand it can be frustrating when people don't answer your script questions as you want, but you can't be rude! Six minutes later I got 3 texts saying the order was ready for pick up (time promised.) So, standing there with my Doordash bag and texts on phone, I stepped up and waited longer. No other worker was at the front, so I eventually engaged rude cashier again. She said if it were ready they'd give it to me. I explained that I received texts saying it was ready. She called someone up to help. This expeditor was polite and did try, but they did not have order ready. The customer ordered 6 items, but only 3 were ready at that point (so why the texts?) I did not leave until several minutes after promised pick up time which affects my work and affects customer ratings. This was my first time at Fazoli's ever, but I will not return to Moline location EVER... either for door dash or for personal food. Why so rude? Good Customer service goes so far! She needs better training, but if she can't handle polite customer service, perhaps this job isn't for her. I've never had an experience like this. Please check into this as it can't be helping your business. The food smelled really good, though.Lisa
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 20199:45pm on a Friday night and all the outside and drive thru lights were off. Online and phone stated open until 11pm. When I spoke to a girl on the phone she had to ask another associate what time they closed, that reply was also 11. When I asked why all the lights were off she said because the manager forgot to turn them on. The way they were laughing in the background led me to believe it was because they weren't interested in working at all. Im sure they thought they were clever at detering customer's away from your store. Also detering hundreds of dollars in sales too I'm sure. Once I mentioned I would be contacting corporate, it only took them seconds to get the lights on. We still ordered our meal and spent 30$. The staff at this site needs serious repremanding, possibly terminated for their total lack of work ethic.Jessica C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019customer service was horrible i had rewards i was told i could only use 1 at a time but 2 days prior to my visit i was able to use multiple rewards in the same visit the person that took my order (janey h) was rude and acted like i was being a bother to her i asked for extra sauce and did not receive it HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLElisa l
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019Went tonight for the first time ever. 1st it was insanely cold we couldn't stay in to eat, i love being cold but that was too cold. 2nd their pop towers were molded and not the pink mold that happens from water contact, most pop towers have. It was black mold and if the tray has it the nozzles are black and gross as well. I've run several restaurants and have cleaned up several pop towers from previous neglect. I made my elderly mother and pregnant sister throw their water cups away. Took my small drink up to get a refund, i let them know about the mold. The young lady was friendly but i was not smiled at by anyone there. I didnt feel welcome at all and as if i was a problem. I get tough night ive had several at work. But they need to understand guests pay for the food and services. There for we pay their checks to treat people as a problem is unacceptable, and to have a problem as such is neglectful and unacceptable period point blank. I'll never step foot into that place again. I'll make sure everyone i know avoids it like a plague.Ashley S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2019Haven't been to fazolis in a while. Went inside tonight to order carryout. And I doubt after tonight, I'll go back anytime soon! It took over five min. For the cashier too acknowledge me and take my order. When she did come over she didn't greet me, make eye contact, or even smile. In fact, she looked so angry I just about walked out because I didn't want to bother her! While waiting on my order, I observed her treating everyone that came up to order or get more bread sticks, the exact same way she treated me. I then hear her scream back to the kitchen that she was gonna walk out! Well obviously she was having a bad day or night! But so what! So was I! And I didn't crap on anybody's day today! Don't work in the service field, if you can't handle it! Been there! Anyway, hope she's not like this every day. Maybe she should find another position! Im done! Thanks for listening!Vonda, R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019Online ordering is useless. Once in the store it takes 20 minutes to get the food. A 30 minute lunch break does work when you're waiting 20 for the food. Cookies weren't even ready. I hate online orderingAmy g
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 28, 2019I have to say that manager was absolutely wonderful the other day I went through drive-throu forgot my debit card so I'm hunting for what little cash I could find I had to delete a drink to make it enough for me to afford with what cash and change I had floating around the car in my purse. And his kind enough to give my son his sweet tea. And it was on a holiday. I appreciate it I've always had great service there the boys love to have all the hot free breadsticks.Audry B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019I was in again the other day with my family after a bad experience and no remedy to it after a few months and I have regretted coming back again I had another long wait and the food not coming out right and the girl was lovely who served the food but once it came and the stuff was messed up and needing it remade for our to go order would have taken way longer and from the look on others faces it was just going to be an inconvenience well I am sorry I was made to feel that way and our dessert wasn't even as fresh tasting as it usually is disappointed againAshley