10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Moline
Rating 2.62.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 64 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019Was very disappointed that the whole time I was there eating with my son, not one person son came out to offer breadsticks to us, or any of the other tables eating at that time. Also the Alfredo sauce was very watery.Stephanie F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Monique waited on us. She was helpful personable and friendly. What a great employee making it a great experience for us.Pam T
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Current stats for overcooked and there was no garlic butter on them tried to call back the restaurant and they would not answer the phoneToni A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019They never checked on us. We didnt get any refills on the bread sticks.
Last time my fiance went there. It was cold and took her forever.
This store has extremely gone doen hill.Sarah H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019Yesterday my husband picked up fazolis from the moline location, as we live in Iowa and there’s no fazolis nearby. So he drove 20 minutes to pick it up for me because I’m pregnant and was craving it and he’s a saint.
Anyways long story short he told them no meat and they said “so just the sauce then?” And he said yes thinking they understood that meant NO MEAT and low and behold it was covered in MEAT SAUCE. Like what sense does that make? So obviously I cried, cause hormones, and didn’t eat my food and I just wanted to get it off my chest cause I’m still outraged. Thanks for listening.Shandra S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 21, 2019I ordered a 12, chicken parm. Chicken was a step below school lunch quality. Couldn't eat my main, fed it to pets.Darren E
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019I redeemed a reward for a free desert and the cashier scanned my phone and didn’t even get the free dessert.Melissa B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Love your Moline store and it's employees but miss your Galesburg store.our G daughter made a tomato plaque for your Moline store she love your food so much .we hope to see it when we go back to Moline.the mgr was so great ful she said she was going to hang it up.Ron C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Food great but terrible smell of sewer odor in entrance
Coming from ladies room it’s disgustingDennis K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Erica was so helpful and nice, A+ customer service. We will definitely return more often knowing she is providing such great service.Christopher V. & Patty K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019We are from Chicago and do not have any stores near us so every time we visit the the Quad cities we always eat at Fazoli's in Moline. The service was outstanding this Sunday afternoon ! Our food was hot, very tasty and the bread sticks are awesome. From the time we walked in the door we were greeted with a smile and kindness from the woman at the register to the girl cleaning tables and again as we were leaving the restaurant. Thank you very much to all of the staff at the Moline Fazoli's for a very pleasant lunch experience ! Always a great time when we visit.Eric Z
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019Your male manager is a true asset to your company.
Was very helpful with our food order
Je is a keeper.James Reistroffer
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Past experiences at this store have been less than two star and almost a walk out experience. We decided to try again because it’s always been one of our favorites and we don’t have one on our area over an hour away. Glad we did. Experience was definitely a five star!! Manager was GREAT! She came to out table with breadsticks while we waited for our food. Checked on us while we ate and brought us take home containers. Thank you for the improvements and acknowledge her!!!Bradford’s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019I had met my sister for lunch, when we ran out of beadsticks. There was a female cleaning tables close by. I asked her if we could get more breadsticks. She replied that she "does not do that" after we waited for about another 20 minutes, I got up and went to the front counter and got some myself. When I got to the counter, I witnessed her on her cell phone, another employee told her to "get off your phone". I was very disappointed with this experience at your restaurant.Jackie P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019At 3:55 my order was placed with only 4 other people in the restaurant. at 4:10 I still had not received my food and left the restaurant. The employees were more focused on each other rather than providing a positive customer experience. Order ID AAA23HTYAEC6 for a total of $20.21Bryan B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019I am not a pasta fan and went to Fazoli’s with my family. I had read that I could do a meatball bake so I didn’t include pasta. The cashier was help and offered to order 6 piece side of meatballs and put some mozzarella and bake. After the order went through and to the back one of the staff yelled loud enough that you could hear. “I’m not making that”. After that a second staff member came out to ask exactly what I wanted. I explained that I wanted a meatball bake with no spaghetti. I just have to say how rude! And I wasn’t so nice to the staff after either.Raymond Schulz
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019I ordered an ultimate sampler, I was told I couldn't replace fettuccine for an extra lasagna. I then asked for spaghetti instead of fettuccine. I get home and I have NO lasagna and still have fettuccine.Rodney G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019I went a little after 9pm on my way home, I really wanted Fazoli’s. I live in Bettendorf IA, so by the time I got home I realized there was sausage instead of chicken in my entree, not to mention I didn’t get the side I asked for. I do not eat red meat, so now I have to spend more money on something I can eat. I spent $12 at Fazoli’s food I will now have the throw away. food I cannot eat I am disappointed. This is the second time in a row I have not gotten what I ordered.Kaytlyn, H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019First time ever in a Fazoli's. I went to pick up a door dash order. I walked in with my bag, waited for the cashier to finish with other customers, and said name on the order. Rude rude rude cashier seemed irritated, no greeting, said they put that order in for 20 min (whatever that means.) I mentioned that the door dash order said it'll be ready for pick up in 6 minutes from that point. She rudely said it'll be ready in 6 min. So I waited. During that time I witnessed said rude cashier being rude to other customers as well. I understand it can be frustrating when people don't answer your script questions as you want, but you can't be rude! Six minutes later I got 3 texts saying the order was ready for pick up (time promised.) So, standing there with my Doordash bag and texts on phone, I stepped up and waited longer. No other worker was at the front, so I eventually engaged rude cashier again. She said if it were ready they'd give it to me. I explained that I received texts saying it was ready. She called someone up to help. This expeditor was polite and did try, but they did not have order ready. The customer ordered 6 items, but only 3 were ready at that point (so why the texts?) I did not leave until several minutes after promised pick up time which affects my work and affects customer ratings. This was my first time at Fazoli's ever, but I will not return to Moline location EVER... either for door dash or for personal food. Why so rude? Good Customer service goes so far! She needs better training, but if she can't handle polite customer service, perhaps this job isn't for her. I've never had an experience like this. Please check into this as it can't be helping your business. The food smelled really good, though.Lisa
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 20199:45pm on a Friday night and all the outside and drive thru lights were off. Online and phone stated open until 11pm. When I spoke to a girl on the phone she had to ask another associate what time they closed, that reply was also 11. When I asked why all the lights were off she said because the manager forgot to turn them on. The way they were laughing in the background led me to believe it was because they weren't interested in working at all. Im sure they thought they were clever at detering customer's away from your store. Also detering hundreds of dollars in sales too I'm sure. Once I mentioned I would be contacting corporate, it only took them seconds to get the lights on. We still ordered our meal and spent 30$. The staff at this site needs serious repremanding, possibly terminated for their total lack of work ethic.Jessica C