Fazoli's Mt. Vernon
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Mt. Vernon
Rating 3.83.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 59 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020Loved it, please make mac and cheese a permanent menu item.Jessy l
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2019No napkins nor utensils in bag. Some lettuce in salad was brown.Brent w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019We came at the dinner hour. There was one “elderly “ lady at the one cash register. It was SLOW! When I went back to redeem my “free” brownie bites with my receipt, I was told it had to be redeemed at the time of purchase. I never saw that rule, nor is it on my reward anywhere. And no one came around with breadsticks. Very disappointedArden A
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019They served lettuce with red cabbage in it. I like the lettuce they have always used before. We love to bo there every time we are in Mt.Vernon! The last few times we have noticed that the bread sticks are more soggy with way too much butter on them. I hate to complain , but disappointed I didn't enjoy it as much the last couple of times. Everyone is helpful and friendly!! We want to continue enjoying the food again!!Judy M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019We frequent this Fazolis quite often. But it seems as if in the last three months the service has greatly diminished with friendliness, accuracy of completing the order correctly, and with speed.
The last four or five times we have went there we get home or back at work to find that the order is yet again missing items. Or we will order extra bread sticks and they will charge us and then not give us the ones that come with our meal.
Today I decided that I would call after we were missing meat sauces and bread sticks again, that I would call and at least talk to the manager. I let the phone ring for a very long time, like 5 minutes before the phone was answered. The manager "jackie" a male; got on the phone. I explained to him my concern. He could have cared less. He kept telling me about the new menu and the codes you use. I finally after he continued to talk about this for a prolonged amount of time, that I didn't care about any of that and that obviously neither did he care about the issue I was calling about. He was like well I'm explaining how we ring things up. I said I don't want a job. I wanted to tell you about my experiences so that you could improve and obviously the times I didn't call before I shouldn't have called this time as it is a waste of my time. He was like well, I didn't say that. I said I got it. Sorry for wasting your time.
I wasn't mad until I spoke to him. He was nothing but insulting and this will be the last time I waste any of my time or money going to that Fazoli's for quite some time! I used to work at this store over 20 years ago, while in school. This type of behavior would have never have tolerated back then and it shameful that this is how the managers are now. Very disappointed!MD
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 14, 2019Poor listening skills, my fiance and I ate here 8-11-19. She ordered a submarine without onion due to an allergy. We got our food and I checked it, I told Madison at the drive through window and she said she didn't check it but she took the sandwich, hoping they'd remake it; instead they just picked off the onion, we could have done that ourselves! Due to my fiancee's allergy to onion I just went through Wendy's and got her a burger. The receipt didn't even show Madision had entered "no onion" on our order so she didn't listen very well. If needed our barcode on our ticket is 5950018812131Ryan B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019wonderful store 99% of the time today unfortunately I found the 1% The girl in the drive thru was rude, she snatched my debit card out of my hand like she wanted to smack someone, didn't get soda on my order when ask she was horribly rude, then didn't put cardboard on bottom of sack & my daughter burned.Melinda J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019It was not good. Not typical for what we normally experience at this location. I already did survey on my receipt but heard no response. I was behind another customer that requested more straws & napkins. I too needed those items plus table wipes down was my request. While waiting I found a bottle of cleaner. I sprayed down my own booth. But still no napkins. I went back up & asked 2nd time for napkins or a cloth to wipe my own table. That got the girl moving out to dining room. I asked about manager on duty & was told she was in back cooking. We waited around 40 minutes for meals. The guy delivering meals was employee of the day in my opinion ! He was smiling & super friendly regardless of the chaoticness happening. His name started with a D I believe. But do not recall if it was Damien or what?? I had gone to counter for breadsticks & that's when I witness the short haired young girl that was working register touch the chicken on a salad with her bare fingers & comment on it being cold instead of warm. Health inspector would not like to see that I'm sure! Especially after she just took $. I also overheard the elderly woman working register say that she never works Sundays unless emergency as she was out by drink station. All employees seemed busy working. The horrible experience was not for lack of them trying. They just lacked leadership...someone delegating tasks. Stop taking food out. Wipe some tables down. That way guests have clean place to sit & you have a spot to place their meals. Again I sprayed & finally received napkins to wipe down my own table. Also cleaned up spaghetti from the floor so we wouldn't step in it. After we hot seated then an employee came out cleaning tables. It shouldn't take a complaint for that to occur. Trash overflowing etc. Look at your surveillance cameras from Sunday July 14th lunch around 1220-130. You will see what guests experienced. Not at all what 1 would expect. I wouldn't mind manager contacting me.Heather L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019Food was poor quality. Ordered Lasagna, side salad. Ticket AAAWWHQAECH, Dine In, 7:08:56 PM. 3 breadsticks brought out with order that should have been thrown away, hard, old, smashed. Lasagna was mush except the burned hard noddles on the edge. I have eaten there once a week for years, but never again. Was going to go on facebook but decided not to.Robert J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019I love Fazoli's food. The pasta, sauces, and the breadsticks are all so good.Julie K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 25, 2019One of the employees was very rude. Sere ws offering and she came out to tell the person talking lt order to charge extra for the sausage.Alberta N
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 13, 2019I ordered the parmesan shrimp bake and was told they were out of red peppers, which was fine but I asked if they would substitute tomatoes. Employee stated that would be fine. I get home and no tomatoes. Very frustrating!Keli T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019Usually never have an issue to this extent. I placed my order and it was repeated back to me and I still received the wrong good but after getting back to work I did not have time to take it back. Also I ordered the cinnamon bites and they were not cooked all the way. It was not from the cinnamon and butter they were all dough!Kimberly R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019The food was good, but the service was awful. The cashier asked for my order, which I gave her, then she said oh sorry, was I supposed to be listening to that? She was not remorseful either. Then I did not get everything I ordered, and my daughter and I were only given two breadsticks and no one came out to give more. Not the usual service we have here.Amy A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 31, 2019Poor customer serviceSara h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019the breadstick slider was absolutely awful. It had no cheese or sauce. the bread was burnt as well.Kaylee Cox
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 11, 2019I ordered through the drive thru and did not receive my whole order. One person won’t be eating tonight thanks to this. I couldn’t go back because I am located 30 minutes from this Fazolis and didn’t realize mistake until too far away.Andrea F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Wonderful service! I ordered online, went to pick it up - and it was sitting there ready for me! Will definitely use them again!Kelly O.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2018Had a "Leo Getz (Lethal Weapon)" experience at the drive up on 12/14, order AAAWWHDEANCT. Order of 12 breadsticks & 2 brownies. Brownies were great, but after driving 6 miles home while keeping breadsticks in the bag, wrapped in a towel, 8 of the 12 were dry & crisp. Edible, but not enjoyable, and certainly not of the quality served inside the restaurant. Did not want to return to the store, so we threw out most of them.Chuck B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 01, 2018We've always had great service at this location and very friendly people too.JoAnn Barczewski