10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Normal
(Displaying 20 out of 39 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Just went through drive through and ordered the 3 chz torellini and 2 breadsticks (they failed to tell me when ordering that the pasta COMES with 2 breadsticks - so I ended up with 4.
When they packaged up my pasta, they did not secure the lid at all and the pasta ended up pouring all over in my bag. Was unable to eat any of the breadsticks as they were soaked in sauce and the entire pasta meal was sitting in the bottom of the bag. Also, no utensils or napkins provided either. This is the first time at this location in a long time due to issues I've had in the past... this one tops the cake. Paid almost $12 for a meal I couldn't even eat...Jennifer C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019After placed order & sent to window to pay waited for over five minutes to pay. Then waited a few more minutes to get my food after paying. Poor customer service at your window.Janna B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019I work out of my vehicle so drive thru is usually the best option for me. Lunch of course is my favorite time at work and some employees just seem down over the intercom while ordering. However the service I had today was different the gentleman Charles S. Quick to take my order which was excellent and he seemed laid back in great way. It's kind of hard to describe but his personality was cool.Charles, S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019We live in the Joliet area and frequently travel to this location to have our favorite restaurant and the past couple of times the service was not great. But our experience on 9/12 was great because of Imani and Charles. Having worked in the food service industry myself I sensed that we came in during a shift change and a dinner rush started as we had ordered our food. Many people would be flustered but they were extremely friendly nonetheless and gave us such a great experience.Nate M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019Order completed at 6:36PM and 15-minutes later, I still haven’t even received breadsticks?????? Unbelievable!!!!!!Barry G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Restaurant was very dirty we were there and there was only another couple in the restaurant dirty dishes all over there was only one table to set it as all the tables were dirty with dirty dishes one of the workers had children does vacuuming the floor and helping bus tables the children were I'm assuming a an employee's children the place was absolutely filthyK lane
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Dirty no clean tablesK lane
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019Our food was good and the one person who we had contact with the cashier was very very friendly. But I wanted to comment on the cleanliness of the facility. It has really become run down. The tables were dirty the garbage top was disgusting. The shaker of Parmesan cheese was so dirty and the cheese was hard inside. The real silverware put out for everyone to touch and sneeze on was very gross thinking about it. Then I went to the bathroom. And I know staff is taught to clean inside toilet floors and sink. But look around at the stall doors and walls and such. Gross! I touched the top of the door to shut it and was horrified by the feeling of filth. Please do some updating and once in awhile do deep cleanings. I’m not sure I will be back. Sorry. No disrespect to your staff.Sarah B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Poorest service ever. Will not be returning. Cooks in back were throwing food around and there were people causing problems at the order register. They were being loud and obnoxious and the Manager Samantha didn't do anything about it. We had ordered and were seated. We asked for a refund, paid for our drinks and left. I had a very uneasy feeling about the whole situation. When I saw the people in the back throwing food around, that was the last step. We loved coming to this restaurant with our grandkids, but we will not return to a restaurant where we feel unsafe. When I called back in to tell manager about food throwing, Manager Laura, who finally answered the phone, acted like she could care less.Laura G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019When I pulled up to the drive thru it took a few minutes for the cashier to speak to me, which I didn't mind but when he did he was very short almost like he was annoyed that I had pulled up. Once I received my order I pulled away but when I arrived home and opened my bag I found that they hadn't given me any bread sticks even though I had ordered two meals.Amanda S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019We lost our Fazoli's in Cedar Rapids, IA a while back and was excited to see this one in Normal. Was truly dissappointed in the meal. 2 of the items I had the noodles were rubbery and no one even asked how it was or brought more breadsticks. Guess I traveled all the way for sub par food. Can't foresee when I am in the area that I will stop again.Rick S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019I always have PHENOMENAL customer service on my online orders. They accommodated a special request today that made me feel incredibly valued as customer. Fazolis is doing business right!Hope W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019Great customer service by Alexander K. He was very efficient , polite and helpful. Service was fast and brought bread sticks without even asking.Shelly H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 15, 2019I ordered the parmesan crusted shrimp alfredo and received parmesan crusted alfredo bake I noticed it on my receipt after paying and asked if that was the shrimp alfredo and the employee said no. I didn't have time to wait to exchange. Also my breadsticks were old and hard.Stephanie G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019My neice and I went here for lunch today and she ran into a woman shes been having problems with her name is Brandi Bryant. No words were exchanged however As soon as we make it to the car mmy neice shows me a post about the woman mentioning "spitting in someones food" We did not eat the food. Due to me having to return back to work, I planned on taking the foos back for a refund. THINGS LIKE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.SHANIECE EVANS
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Great food, great prices. Sam is awesome but overworked. Get this poor girl some help.David J.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Always great customer service. Food is good and reasonably priced. The breadsticks are the best in town. Always a great experience to eat there.Sharon M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great customer service and good foodDeb K.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019I always eat at the Bloomington’s Fazolis, but was terribly disappointed in my last visit. I’m a creature of habit and always order the creamy basil penne with chicken. I live 50 miles away and got it as a take out. When I got it home I was very upset that they put peas on top of my meal. Never in all the years I’ve been going there have I ever had peas on it. I hate peas and it’s not on the picture and in the right up about the meal.Katie C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019best quick bite in town, sit in with delicious unlimited breadsticks and just enjoy the simple and clean environmentJoshua C.