10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Normal
Rating 2.72.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 51 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020Best customer service ever, his name is fredo, I think he covered for crystals break but took care of usKeltyn w
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 21, 2020Had a terrible experience today at lunch. Our Fazoli's is right by our Walmart, and when I left Walmart I wanted to go to another fast food place to grab lunch, however breadsticks from Fazoli's sounded good so I went through the drive thru. I ordered the $6 lunch, with a double slice of pizza and an extra 2 breadsticks. When I received my lunch 10 minutes later, and I was the only one in the drive thru the whole time, I received decent tasting pizza but it was just barely warm, not hot, and only 2 bread sticks which were also smashed. (and I paid for 2 extra, so I should have gotten 4). I didn't examine my order since I assumed they would have it right after waiting 10 minutes until I got back to work and found it was wrong. I am not very happy with this experience especially as a regular customer.Jessica B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020Waited 20 minutes to be given the wrong item initially. Luckily I looked at it before I left. Don't go to this Fazoli's because they always get orders wrong.MIchael B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 02, 2020Great service. However, this is the second time that I get home a realize my salad is missing from my bag. :(Margaret J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019We have been to this Normal Il. location many times before and it was great then. Yesterday left us wondering what happened. My wife ordered hot tea. That never came. We waited for our food at least 20 minutes but they was not busy at all. If we hadn't had to pay in advance of getting our order we would have paid for the drinks and left. Finally the waiter brought out two plates with a small bit of some lukewarm stuff and a small plate of some puny over salted things that resembled mini breadsticks. We noticed a lot of people bringing their meals back to the counter and we found out why. My wife took hers back to be rewarmed. In previous visits they would come around with some large hot breadsticks and we could get more if wanted. Not so this time. The waiter had his pants halfway down his butt. That was a big turnoff as well. Back to Avanti's for us.Stephen C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019We usually have a decent experience when eating at Fazoli's but our visit on 11/3/19 was an exception, and unfortunately not a good one. We placed our order and then were told their card reader was down so we needed to pay in cash. Ok, stuff happens. I fortunately actually had some cash. We waited over 30 minutes to be brought some overdone breadsticks and our food came approximately 10 minutes after that. So, we waited over 40 minutes to get our food. The restaurant was not overly busy. My daughter ordered a side garden salad. When the food was dropped off, it was a caesar salad with no dressing. We had no time to even ask for that to be fixed because we had to eat and be somewhere in 10 minutes so she just didn't eat it. The guy at the front taking orders was very nice but seemed very flustered. He was taking orders, bringing out food, etc. I hope this is just a one time occurrence and not the new trend for this restaurant.Denelle H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Order AAA3GHZNACAB
First customers of the day and credit card machine wasn’t working, restroom was out of toilet paper, and tables and trash cans were dirty. The person working (Charles) was polite and did his best, but the experience was unacceptable! We will not plan to return.Sally M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019We were not notified that the credit card machine was down until after placing our order. It took 40 min to get our food. Very uncharacteristic for this store.Anne S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019While I was eating my meal I had to pull shredded plastic out of my mouth. I could not finish my food after that. The cooks need to pay more attention. I took pictures of the plastic since I got my food to go.Mark N
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019I had really bad service and the employees didn't correct my order. Food was undercooked. I would love you go back to your store because I know this could have just been a bad day and I love your food. Have a great day!Jeremy Biggs
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019I had to ask for breadsticks, after 15 minutes I had to go up and get my meal that was in the window. It was 3pm and only one other customer that had already been served. Service needs bumped up at this facilityConnie c
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019Great customer service by Jeremy S at drive thru on 10/19/2019! Baked spaghetti was also awesome!Kathy M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Just went through drive through and ordered the 3 chz torellini and 2 breadsticks (they failed to tell me when ordering that the pasta COMES with 2 breadsticks - so I ended up with 4.
When they packaged up my pasta, they did not secure the lid at all and the pasta ended up pouring all over in my bag. Was unable to eat any of the breadsticks as they were soaked in sauce and the entire pasta meal was sitting in the bottom of the bag. Also, no utensils or napkins provided either. This is the first time at this location in a long time due to issues I've had in the past... this one tops the cake. Paid almost $12 for a meal I couldn't even eat...Jennifer C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019After placed order & sent to window to pay waited for over five minutes to pay. Then waited a few more minutes to get my food after paying. Poor customer service at your window.Janna B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019I work out of my vehicle so drive thru is usually the best option for me. Lunch of course is my favorite time at work and some employees just seem down over the intercom while ordering. However the service I had today was different the gentleman Charles S. Quick to take my order which was excellent and he seemed laid back in great way. It's kind of hard to describe but his personality was cool.Charles, S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019We live in the Joliet area and frequently travel to this location to have our favorite restaurant and the past couple of times the service was not great. But our experience on 9/12 was great because of Imani and Charles. Having worked in the food service industry myself I sensed that we came in during a shift change and a dinner rush started as we had ordered our food. Many people would be flustered but they were extremely friendly nonetheless and gave us such a great experience.Nate M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019Order completed at 6:36PM and 15-minutes later, I still haven’t even received breadsticks?????? Unbelievable!!!!!!Barry G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Restaurant was very dirty we were there and there was only another couple in the restaurant dirty dishes all over there was only one table to set it as all the tables were dirty with dirty dishes one of the workers had children does vacuuming the floor and helping bus tables the children were I'm assuming a an employee's children the place was absolutely filthyK lane
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Dirty no clean tablesK lane
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019Our food was good and the one person who we had contact with the cashier was very very friendly. But I wanted to comment on the cleanliness of the facility. It has really become run down. The tables were dirty the garbage top was disgusting. The shaker of Parmesan cheese was so dirty and the cheese was hard inside. The real silverware put out for everyone to touch and sneeze on was very gross thinking about it. Then I went to the bathroom. And I know staff is taught to clean inside toilet floors and sink. But look around at the stall doors and walls and such. Gross! I touched the top of the door to shut it and was horrified by the feeling of filth. Please do some updating and once in awhile do deep cleanings. I’m not sure I will be back. Sorry. No disrespect to your staff.Sarah B