10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Quincy
Rating 4.44.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 106 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 10, 2020Great Food very friendly, helpful staff! Manager I believe her name is Jennie super friendly makes eat there a great experience!Shelly J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 09, 2020Jamie is a great manager so this has nothing to do with her. My family used to go there a lot on Sunday's, but probably no longer after today. My son and I went there for lunch today and found out the $6.00 lunch is only M-F now. We turned around and left and went elsewhere. We were both very disappointed as this was our go to place for Sunday lunches.Toni S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 08, 2020I love our local Fazolis normally and I have had a great conversation with the manager when we were here late one night BUT the last two visits were less than impressive....the staff was not friendly and one young woman was simply rude! I hope this is just a bad couple of weeks for them.Steph L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020I need to let you know that Kim at the Quincy location is an outstanding employee. Every time I visit she is friendly, enthusiastic, and helpful. Even under pressure, she keeps her positive energy and spreads joy to those she's around. I hope she is granted the recognition she deserves for her exemplary customer service.Sarah M.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019I really like the recent improvement of your facility. The customer service is top notch. My only concern is with the length of a certain young man's finger nails. He was very polite and helpful, but it was difficult to ignore while he was handling our food. Otherwise, we had a completely enjoyable experience.James G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019It was a very busy night. Your team went above and beyond to give me a good experience and a great meal. I applaud your staff from the young man who took my order to the young lady who brought out my meal.Sally V.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Drive thru
Side salad had about a half of a cup of lettuce, t
Half tsp cheese and wrong dressing. Large chicken Alfredo with barely any sauce.
Chicken Parmesan was goodJill B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019Excellent service. Manager delivered the meal to our tableClint t
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019Great customer friendly service. Call you by name. Fantastic team players. Jami, Nick, Jamis,and Bailey. I've been in customer service for 40yrs. I would have them on my team. Great food!Trudy J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019horrible....ordered the ultimate alfredo.....there was very little to no sauce, so my meal tasted like i was eating dry noodles. I could only eat half before i decided it wasn't worth it. I also ordered a strawberry ice and the strawberries tasted like dirt, ruining the entire drink. I usually don't have complaints the few times i do go, but this was ridiculous as your food is not cheap so i expect better quality than a place like mcd's or taco bellbrianna P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019Love dining at this location.. Employees are very friendly, the place is always clean, I'm always greeted with a smile.. This place is well ran kudos to the management and staff..Greg B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 03, 2019I am a GM for another restaurant here in town, my Husband and I ate there Monday evening, and we were very happy with our service. The staff was great, the food was awesome and your table service was amazing. Hats off to the GM and their staff.Nancy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 26, 2019Superior service. Manager Jamie Yock is always so friendly and its obvious she cares a great deal about customer service.Bill L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 01, 2019We ordered the family meal with 2 pastas for lunch at our work and found a hair in our food that was clearly not mine or my managers. I have a picture of the hair dangling off my food and a photo of the receipt.Morgan P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 01, 2019Normally I get great experience but the last time I was in there. I waited a while for my meal and then went up and asked for bread sticks and was told no they would bring some around. Finally the meal came with NO bread sticks. And we was almost done eating before some was brought around. Very disappointed. As my kids and I eat there a lot and enjoy the food.Jennifer B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2018Excellent foodDonna W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2018Always friendly, accomadating and great food!Brenda S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2018They are always very friendly in taking our order.Allan M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2018The one thing I feel is wrong is that we do not eat white (flour) anything. The last time I went into Fazoli's I ordered a regular item for my husband and a $4.99 item for myself. I wanted the whole grain noodles on both. I was told (nicely) I can not get it on that item. Well when I got to the grocery store and buy noodles of any kind I do not pay more for whole wheat or whole grain there. I am betting either do you. You should be able to get what ever kind of noodle you offer on any item you sell. I love you food but have considered not going there as I don't like that practice. BTW the workers are great and I am sure just going by the rules.Debora H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2018Great serviceMarsha C.