10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Anderson
Rating 3.43.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 91 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019I came in last week and I had a great meal as well as great service thanks to my servers Mercedes and Yasmine, they were awesomeJim Myers
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 28, 2019food was dry trying to reheat cause could not eat last night was everyones was service everywhere but in the kitchen.Worst we ever had. Will not be back.Vicki W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019I normally frequent this restaurant but today my mom and I were both disappointed and disgusted that I am making the effort of leaving feedback. First my mom was disappointed in her blacken shrimp dish. Where’s the shrimp she kept saying. And for me I got my usual ultimate fettuccine with tomato vice chicken. Normally this is delicious but today it didn’t taste the same but I kept eating until I came upon the black hair. Then I stopped. I didn’t complain to the mgr as the store was busy and I didn’t want to make a scene, cause embarrassment or get another plate of something that wasn’t that good in the first place. I’m a fair person and I realize that stuff happens but food handlers need to be more cognizant of where and when they scratch their heads or wipe noses etc. as this not only impacts the individual store but your reputation as a whole.
I noted that the prices have increased but sadly the quality doesn’t seem to have matched this increase. My mom will never pay $8 plus dollars again for four pieces of overcooked shrimp and I’ll be looking hard before I dig in again.
Thank youDebbie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019No good Custer service waited at the window in drive through for 20 mins for 2 slices of pizza then I hear someone say 5 sec roleCrystal N
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019We didn't get our drinks for the kids meals. We thought the chocolate milk was in one of the bags. BummerTresa B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Gab was AMAZING! Even if we didn't like the food, which we loved, we would come back just for Gabe! ♥️Holly J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019My husband and I came in to the restaurant to eat supper around 8:25pm on 8/19/19, we ordered our food and went to get our drinks and both of the pop machines only had 3-4 selections of things to drink. Almost everything was out. We inquired at the counter about the drinks because what we like to drink was out on both machines. One of the employees said she would have someone to change them so they would be full but nothing happened. We ended up having to drink something we didn’t want to. When the waitress brought us our food, my husband told her we were very disappointed that the pop machines weren’t fixed like we had asked and she got an attitude and said she could change it out and give us new cups so we could get what we wanted. We are now sitting here eating our supper it’s 8:45pm and the machines still have not been taken care of. We frequent this restaurant often like 4-5 times per month and we’ve never had an issue like this nor have we been spoken to like she spoke to us. We will be contacting the manager of this store and we wanted corporate to know as well.... thank you.Kelly M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019I ordered the day of online before my lunch break started and drove all the way to the facility, the customer service told me I didn’t pay for it and I even had showed her my bank statement and she refused to feed me also refused to give me a refund. I was hungry and waited my entire lunch break for my food and I couldn’t even eat.Selena,H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019We found metal staples in my pizza and in the box. Called the store and solution wasnt offered just an apologyKylee B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019Great customer service we were greeted by a young man opening the door with a big smile asking how we are the young lady at restgister was very nice and the manager was to very great experience wish I had there namesRebecca b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Ok so I live in Muncie and normally go there. Today I went to Anderson Scatterfield store. What a HUGE DIFFERENCE. Muncie usually messes up my order or it’s cold or they put a tablespoon of sauce....ect. I had almost given up on Fazoli’s. But today I’m back. Anderson you won me back. I guess I’ll be eating in Anderson from now on. Muncie you might send your staff to Anderson. They might learn something.Melody M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019I told the manager that the toilet moved and back seat falls on you when you sit down. Its very dangerous I'm handicapped so made things lot harder. The manager said she was aware nothing they could do.Katie C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019PLEASE KEEP those PARMESAN BAKES!!!! BEST thing I’ve ever eaten at Fazolis!!!Kathryn M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019Had a mistake in the drive thru and when I went in to fix it the front cashier (short white kid) was extremely kind and instantly fixed the problem even though they were extremely busy and he was stressed. 10/10 on great serviceMadison c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019I frequent Fazzolis almost daily to get a house salad for my lunch, Tonight I went through to get my wife a house salad for her lunch, when I pulled up to the window the girl handed me my sack with liquid dripping off of it, I said hey this is wet and dripping and she said it's only water. I said I don't care what it is I don't want it dripping in my car. She snatched it out of my hands and rolled her eyes at me and in a huff pulled everything out of that bag and stuffed it in another bag and gave it back. I told her I would talk to a manager about her attitude, instead I have decided to send an e-mail. It is a young girl and I noticed she had a star tattoo behind her left ear.
Someone needs to explain to her proper etiquette when dealing with the public.Ed B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019I'm sad to say, that I had not been to Fazoli's in over a year. I felt the food had lost it's flavor. Yesterday, on a whim I decided to stop by. I am sooo pleased that I did. It was literally the best food that I've had in a very long time. Keep up the good work.Allana R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019My server was Malachi. He was very rude all throughout the order. He acknowledged my request for more bread sticks and ignored it. Twice. My food was prepared incorrectly and when I commented about it he said there's nothing he can do about it. He did not attempt to fix the problem or even explore other solutions. Being bad at your job is one thing but being a jerk is a whole different story. Unprofessional would be an understatement. It wasn't the restaurant because the girl that took my order was very patient and helpful. The cleaning staff asked us if everything was ok. Everyone seemed to be very professional and nice as possible aside from Malachi. Awful experience.John S
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019Love Fazoli's but disappointed on last two visits soft drink machine did not have the choices that had been offered in the pastJim C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019I just got home with my food and it’s tbe wrong order. I understand they were probably busy or an error was made, etc. And I also should have checked my food. But I got marinara instead of Alfredo, and their marinara makes me sick. So I can’t eat this. I live 20 mins away. I called to try to talk to someone 3 times and no one answers. I understand, just not very pleased at all.Jaycey W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019We drink water and I don't like being given those sorry little kiddy cups. We are adults and deserve an adult size cup. When I asked for a regular size cup the cashier said he would have to charge me for the cup. That's bull. Treat an adult like an adult and give an adult size cup for water. We drink a lot of water and don't want to waste a lot of time running to get water.Gaye C.