10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Anderson
(Displaying 20 out of 86 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Gab was AMAZING! Even if we didn't like the food, which we loved, we would come back just for Gabe! ♥️Holly J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019My husband and I came in to the restaurant to eat supper around 8:25pm on 8/19/19, we ordered our food and went to get our drinks and both of the pop machines only had 3-4 selections of things to drink. Almost everything was out. We inquired at the counter about the drinks because what we like to drink was out on both machines. One of the employees said she would have someone to change them so they would be full but nothing happened. We ended up having to drink something we didn’t want to. When the waitress brought us our food, my husband told her we were very disappointed that the pop machines weren’t fixed like we had asked and she got an attitude and said she could change it out and give us new cups so we could get what we wanted. We are now sitting here eating our supper it’s 8:45pm and the machines still have not been taken care of. We frequent this restaurant often like 4-5 times per month and we’ve never had an issue like this nor have we been spoken to like she spoke to us. We will be contacting the manager of this store and we wanted corporate to know as well.... thank you.Kelly M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019I ordered the day of online before my lunch break started and drove all the way to the facility, the customer service told me I didn’t pay for it and I even had showed her my bank statement and she refused to feed me also refused to give me a refund. I was hungry and waited my entire lunch break for my food and I couldn’t even eat.Selena,H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019We found metal staples in my pizza and in the box. Called the store and solution wasnt offered just an apologyKylee B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019Great customer service we were greeted by a young man opening the door with a big smile asking how we are the young lady at restgister was very nice and the manager was to very great experience wish I had there namesRebecca b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Ok so I live in Muncie and normally go there. Today I went to Anderson Scatterfield store. What a HUGE DIFFERENCE. Muncie usually messes up my order or it’s cold or they put a tablespoon of sauce....ect. I had almost given up on Fazoli’s. But today I’m back. Anderson you won me back. I guess I’ll be eating in Anderson from now on. Muncie you might send your staff to Anderson. They might learn something.Melody M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019I told the manager that the toilet moved and back seat falls on you when you sit down. Its very dangerous I'm handicapped so made things lot harder. The manager said she was aware nothing they could do.Katie C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019PLEASE KEEP those PARMESAN BAKES!!!! BEST thing I’ve ever eaten at Fazolis!!!Kathryn M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019Had a mistake in the drive thru and when I went in to fix it the front cashier (short white kid) was extremely kind and instantly fixed the problem even though they were extremely busy and he was stressed. 10/10 on great serviceMadison c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019I frequent Fazzolis almost daily to get a house salad for my lunch, Tonight I went through to get my wife a house salad for her lunch, when I pulled up to the window the girl handed me my sack with liquid dripping off of it, I said hey this is wet and dripping and she said it's only water. I said I don't care what it is I don't want it dripping in my car. She snatched it out of my hands and rolled her eyes at me and in a huff pulled everything out of that bag and stuffed it in another bag and gave it back. I told her I would talk to a manager about her attitude, instead I have decided to send an e-mail. It is a young girl and I noticed she had a star tattoo behind her left ear.
Someone needs to explain to her proper etiquette when dealing with the public.Ed B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019I'm sad to say, that I had not been to Fazoli's in over a year. I felt the food had lost it's flavor. Yesterday, on a whim I decided to stop by. I am sooo pleased that I did. It was literally the best food that I've had in a very long time. Keep up the good work.Allana R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019My server was Malachi. He was very rude all throughout the order. He acknowledged my request for more bread sticks and ignored it. Twice. My food was prepared incorrectly and when I commented about it he said there's nothing he can do about it. He did not attempt to fix the problem or even explore other solutions. Being bad at your job is one thing but being a jerk is a whole different story. Unprofessional would be an understatement. It wasn't the restaurant because the girl that took my order was very patient and helpful. The cleaning staff asked us if everything was ok. Everyone seemed to be very professional and nice as possible aside from Malachi. Awful experience.John S
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019Love Fazoli's but disappointed on last two visits soft drink machine did not have the choices that had been offered in the pastJim C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019I just got home with my food and it’s tbe wrong order. I understand they were probably busy or an error was made, etc. And I also should have checked my food. But I got marinara instead of Alfredo, and their marinara makes me sick. So I can’t eat this. I live 20 mins away. I called to try to talk to someone 3 times and no one answers. I understand, just not very pleased at all.Jaycey W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019We drink water and I don't like being given those sorry little kiddy cups. We are adults and deserve an adult size cup. When I asked for a regular size cup the cashier said he would have to charge me for the cup. That's bull. Treat an adult like an adult and give an adult size cup for water. We drink a lot of water and don't want to waste a lot of time running to get water.Gaye C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019Our high school baseball team decided they wanted to stop at Fazoli's after an away game. One of the players called ahead to let the store know we were on the way. Once we arrived, we were able to order promptly, the store staff were attentive and the shift manager was busy making bread sticks. We received our food quickly and were able to all sit together with the setup inside. Obviously hungry, the boys quickly put all their food away but within seconds of running out of bread sticks, a staff member was there with more on more than one occasion. As a former restaurant manager, I can tell you that this is a difficult position to be in when a bus full of teenagers pulls in. The Fazoli's team handled it extremely well and this turned out to be a great team building experience for all of us, mostly because of how well this team handled that experience for us. I was more than impressed!Bob S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019Got the family meal and the salad was in edible. It was brown and slimy....not happy and would like some form of compensation.Jarek C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019I ordered an ultimate spaghetti and an ultimate alfredo. They put the broccoli on my spaghetti instead of my alfredo and sausage on my alfredo instead of the spaghetti. Gross!! I'm not happy about that.Melissa C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 30, 2019did not receive order that i paid for, then when i came back they had a problem with giving me the rest of my order, as a unsatified parent of kids that love fazolis we would like to feel appreciated also we would also like to have received our meal complete so we didnt make up for it at other fast foodTrey, T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 17, 2019Terrible!!! My children love this place so I make sure we eat here often . I had recently signed up for the app and got like 4 different coupons to use. I had went to this location told them I had 2 coupons to use one for a birthday dessert and a baked spaghetti I spent $47 which was a little high I looked at my bill and the girl had not taken off my spaghetti or our cheesecake that I had told her about. I kindly told her that on my bill I had paid for these things she said o ok yeah I forgot. She gets a different girl to come to the window and they tell me I’ll have to pay another $47 to use those coupons that there is nothing they could do... I told them to forget it ! My family was excited when we heard about the app and drove all the way from another town to eat here and this experience was so bad with not getting what we asked and the employees not caring at all. This has definitely changed my mind on this restaurant. Very very disappointing.Rachel Duncan