10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Avon
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 75 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019We have the Fazoli's app and we are senior citizens. Our meals were the Classic Pasta Sampler. Our meals were not very warm to begin with and by the time 9 minutes had passed our food was very cold, not only was it cold the pasta in the Lasagna was hard to cut and was hard to chew, the noodles with a white sauce was cold and very little sauce on the noodles, and the spaghetti with a meatball was cold and the sauce was very little just barley had a inadequate coating on the spaghetti. We have eaten many times at Fazoli's, this was the first time at this location and it will be our last. I can't remember a time when our meals were pretty much cold from the time we started eating them. Also we were given 4 breadsticks with our order which I believe usually 4 is the amount on a to go order for two. We were very disappointed with the meal as far as the sauces being very little and the meal being so cold. If we had ordered our meal to go it would be a different story as far as being cold by the time we would have arrived home and got ready to eat. We would have had to microwave it in that case which would be understandable as far as the meals being cold.Terri R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019The manager on duty was extremely rude and also she overcharged us. We were afraid to approach her about the overcharge because she was so nasty to us when we were orderingDonna c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Terrible customer service from manager on duty, received email for birthday desert and I don’t have the app and it was a major deal for redeeming it with no bar code. Manager was not very nice about redeeming and it was as if I was putting her out to help me.Michael C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Amazing experience! Excellent food and even better service. Thank you, this is truly how Italian is done!Mark D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Restaurant is filthy. Bathrooms are moldy, rusty and corroded. Tables are not bussed or cleaned making it difficult to find a place to sit down. Beverage center is us falling spart and dirty. Employee on receipt that took order at 8:18 10/7, Kira M, is lazy, unattentative, rude, self-centered, sloppy and indifferent when bussing tables, leaves trash and eating utensils on the floor, and appears to be very apathetic. Food is fine.Steve J.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Terrible customer service. Quality of food presented not up to usual standards.Wendy H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Great place. No issues with serviceHelen B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Good food and excellent service.Kelly H.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Employee complaint: Kiersten R. This employee does not appear to like her job. She is not very friendly or helpful. I am new, had placed the app on my phone and for starters I told her that I was new and how was I to redeem. She sighed heavily, then asked what I wanted. Again, did not explain what needed to be done until the end and appeared to get snappy when I didnt realize I had to click further to get the bar code for her to scan. No thank you or have a nice day.Tami S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019I don't even give this place a single star. The cashier has no business in any business, she is rude as all get out and has no clue about the product when asked. I asked for more bread sticks and she cocked her head and rolled her eyes, the family behind me got the same attitude when they went to the counter to ask! Staff is not attentive, this store needs to do some cleaning. Rude employees name was Bridgette WCheryl A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019We came in today for lunch. Waited on line for approximately 10 minutes before ordering. After we ordered, it took 28 minutes for our food to be brought out (receipt time 12:46, food came at 1:12). None of our meals were hot. Warm at best. But we didn’t want to send it back....3 hungry kids. Definitely not our usual experience at this location.PJ O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019Young girl behind counter named Bridgette was unbelievably rude to my entire family. She had her hat pulled down to her nose and rolled her eyes when my daughter asked for extra Alfredo. This is our second encounter with her attitude problem this month. We will not be returning to this location because of her horrible, snotty demeanor. Very unhappy with the service at this location lately.Kate D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019We waited for more than 30 minutes for our food.Michelle B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019I went through the drive thru last night and my baked lasagna was left out of my order. I called and spoke with the manager Brad, he apologized and told me he could just mail me some coupons. I asked about coming in the next day to pick up the missing item and he said that would be fine. When I showed up to pick up the item I paid full price for the night before I was charged another dollar tonight for this same item since he only took off 6.99 instead of 7.99. Plus the restuarant is 20 minutes away from me. I feel like he should have notified me that he would not be able to discount all of the price if this is the case, but since I paid for it the night before with no coupons or discounts I feel the whole price should have been taken off.Kristi W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Lunch hour on Sunday.. 1 cashier, over 20 people in line. OMG you need more 😣Janice R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 27, 2019If I could give negative stars-I would. We were there on a Saturday around 12:30 - the cashier was so sick he literally had snot dripping out of his nose. He made no attempt to wipe it and continued ringing up the person in front of us. We were so sickened by the sight, we turned around and left. If you have sick employees - send them home.LynnM
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2019Placed an advance order for the holidays, and upon arrival everything was as expected. This location does an outstanding job, all the time.Emory L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Pick up for 120 breadsticks and they were ready as promised and an overwhelming success! Good price and will order again for next party. Everyone thought I was crazy when I ordered so many. By the end of the evening they were asking for more!Kathryn W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2019I was Greeted at the register by a young man that rather than saying welcome said to me can’t you see me? When I ask him what is anybody going to take my order. I will never step foot in another restaurant owned by Fazoli’s again. I will never recommend you againSteve y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2019The boy that brought food to table played heres your food but when you reached for it hw pulled it away. He did this with everyone. Some times 1 to 3 times. Anyways. Foid was very bland. Very very salty. Oily. Bread sticks were ok. But way to buttery. An salty. I has to waah my hands after eating thwm. Couldn't even funiah my lunch. There werw 7 of us. An we all felt sick n had a nasty taat in ower mouths. Not happy. Will spread on social media. An with friends. . dusty an diirty. Restaurant. Thick dust on. Shades. Tables were sticky an chairs. We eat out every say for lunxh. We go to samw places. Every week. The rotation is every 2 weeks. So. We will find something better to fill Thursdays lunxh. The guirls were very nice. An helped. Us more than anything. Thursday jan 3. About 1130 to 1200. Day time. Thanks .Mike