10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Avon
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 80 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020Great service. Great manager. Davina excellent csr.Deb Dunham
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2020Friendly staff. Great serviceJulie S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019I just wanted to make sure you knew how wonderful,kind, thorough and generous Zulema, from your Avon location, is to work with!! We are a school corporation with very limited funds and without her generosity we would not be able to have such a wonderful holiday party! She always goes above and beyond, provides exactly what we need, and everything is fresh and hot when we pick it up. I just could not be any happier to have her to work along side with and I have an entire building of employees that would agree! Please make sure you acknowledge how special she is to your establishment. All our thanks to her and to Fazoli's, we couldn't be happier!Cheryl B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019The staff in there is fantastic!
The food is great also. Sulema, *D*,and David are excellent. D is always busy and very pleasant. Avon Fazoli's is our favorite!Carol N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019I actually wouldn’t give them a rating. Our food was left In the window for over five minutes and when we finally got it after asking them to get it, everything was cold. The cashier acted like she had no clue what she was doing and she wasn’t apologetic about our food being cold nor would she remake it. This is ridiculous that we had to eat cold food. The manager was so busy running drive thru she never even acknowledged us. Also it was freezing in the dining room. Not sure if we will ever come back after spending 23.87 for cold foodDonna C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019We have the Fazoli's app and we are senior citizens. Our meals were the Classic Pasta Sampler. Our meals were not very warm to begin with and by the time 9 minutes had passed our food was very cold, not only was it cold the pasta in the Lasagna was hard to cut and was hard to chew, the noodles with a white sauce was cold and very little sauce on the noodles, and the spaghetti with a meatball was cold and the sauce was very little just barley had a inadequate coating on the spaghetti. We have eaten many times at Fazoli's, this was the first time at this location and it will be our last. I can't remember a time when our meals were pretty much cold from the time we started eating them. Also we were given 4 breadsticks with our order which I believe usually 4 is the amount on a to go order for two. We were very disappointed with the meal as far as the sauces being very little and the meal being so cold. If we had ordered our meal to go it would be a different story as far as being cold by the time we would have arrived home and got ready to eat. We would have had to microwave it in that case which would be understandable as far as the meals being cold.Terri R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019The manager on duty was extremely rude and also she overcharged us. We were afraid to approach her about the overcharge because she was so nasty to us when we were orderingDonna c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Terrible customer service from manager on duty, received email for birthday desert and I don’t have the app and it was a major deal for redeeming it with no bar code. Manager was not very nice about redeeming and it was as if I was putting her out to help me.Michael C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Amazing experience! Excellent food and even better service. Thank you, this is truly how Italian is done!Mark D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Restaurant is filthy. Bathrooms are moldy, rusty and corroded. Tables are not bussed or cleaned making it difficult to find a place to sit down. Beverage center is us falling spart and dirty. Employee on receipt that took order at 8:18 10/7, Kira M, is lazy, unattentative, rude, self-centered, sloppy and indifferent when bussing tables, leaves trash and eating utensils on the floor, and appears to be very apathetic. Food is fine.Steve J.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019Terrible customer service. Quality of food presented not up to usual standards.Wendy H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Great place. No issues with serviceHelen B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Good food and excellent service.Kelly H.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Employee complaint: Kiersten R. This employee does not appear to like her job. She is not very friendly or helpful. I am new, had placed the app on my phone and for starters I told her that I was new and how was I to redeem. She sighed heavily, then asked what I wanted. Again, did not explain what needed to be done until the end and appeared to get snappy when I didnt realize I had to click further to get the bar code for her to scan. No thank you or have a nice day.Tami S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019I don't even give this place a single star. The cashier has no business in any business, she is rude as all get out and has no clue about the product when asked. I asked for more bread sticks and she cocked her head and rolled her eyes, the family behind me got the same attitude when they went to the counter to ask! Staff is not attentive, this store needs to do some cleaning. Rude employees name was Bridgette WCheryl A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019We came in today for lunch. Waited on line for approximately 10 minutes before ordering. After we ordered, it took 28 minutes for our food to be brought out (receipt time 12:46, food came at 1:12). None of our meals were hot. Warm at best. But we didn’t want to send it back....3 hungry kids. Definitely not our usual experience at this location.PJ O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019Young girl behind counter named Bridgette was unbelievably rude to my entire family. She had her hat pulled down to her nose and rolled her eyes when my daughter asked for extra Alfredo. This is our second encounter with her attitude problem this month. We will not be returning to this location because of her horrible, snotty demeanor. Very unhappy with the service at this location lately.Kate D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019We waited for more than 30 minutes for our food.Michelle B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019I went through the drive thru last night and my baked lasagna was left out of my order. I called and spoke with the manager Brad, he apologized and told me he could just mail me some coupons. I asked about coming in the next day to pick up the missing item and he said that would be fine. When I showed up to pick up the item I paid full price for the night before I was charged another dollar tonight for this same item since he only took off 6.99 instead of 7.99. Plus the restuarant is 20 minutes away from me. I feel like he should have notified me that he would not be able to discount all of the price if this is the case, but since I paid for it the night before with no coupons or discounts I feel the whole price should have been taken off.Kristi W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Lunch hour on Sunday.. 1 cashier, over 20 people in line. OMG you need more 😣Janice R