10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Bloomington
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 59 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019My first time to this location! And hands down the BEST atmosphere! When we came in the cashier welcomed us. I had to take a call so I spelled out a minute. And upon my return in I was welcomed back. And placed my order. Amber H (according to the receipt) was EXTREMELY kind. She kept tanking everyone and was just so kind! Talked to the kids very sweetly! She was AMAZING and definitely went above and beyond! 💯💯💯 The world need more people like her! She is definitely an amazing assent to your business!Kendra A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019The food was cold the pasta was tough the edges of the lasagna hardJesse W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019usually i am treated with respect and the employees are very nice but I don't think I would ever go back after today. the persom was rude and honestly had me too afraid to take the free coupons the other person offered me when i called after a huge misunderstanding in the drivethru where i ordered $25.00 worth of food. When i called after getting home the girl kept telling me that I was lying and she was the one who took my order and said "what now" "i took your order so what now". i had my 79 year old mother in law with me and I was not lying about it. I am 51 years old and have never been treated so combative by any restaurant employee. She even tried to cover the phone and tell the person who was going to be taking my complaint her side of it while i was waiting to speak to them and they let her. The girl was so hateful that I was afraid to tell them where I lived when they offered me free coupoms. I am so disappointed that I dont think I am going to be back. The person i told that i was afraid said "okay bye" and hung up.Tracey A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Excellent customer service from Amarae and all the staff! Food was fabulous, in my opinion... Better than olive garden!Sabrina, K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019Employees don't know menu or food choices. Made customer feel stupid in front of 15 other people so I opted out of eating with family.David p
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019Cashier wasn't the friendliest. However she did tell me that I get two breadsticks with the small Fettuccine-Alfredo. Plus I ordered and paid for an extra dozen breadsticks @ $5.49 When I got my "to go" order there were only 12. I should have received 14.Maria L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019Ordered delivery, missing my salad. called store said i could come get it so I did, now that i have my complete order, all the rest of my food is now cold. Not only did I PAY for delivery so I didn’t have to leave my house I had to PAY for my gas to drive all the way there. nothing extra was giving for the inconvenience. he just admitted it was his fault for forgetting it. Service has never been good at this location so I probably never go back here!Elizabeth P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019Had the best experience thanks to my cashier Natalie!!!!! I hope she gets paid well because she SO deserves it. She helped me pick out a vegetarian dish when I couldn't decide. Will be coming back thanks to herStefany F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019Amber Hunter has got to ne the best server i have ever had she is wonderful goes way beyond the call of dutyJanet H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019Abigail S was very friendly and fast, and she helped a lady who left her purse before she left the parking lot! Great Experience!Andrew T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019The worst service I have ever experienced this evening. Not only the one that rang me up but also the person who brought out our food have been terrible.Carie k
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019Asked for Baked Fettuccine since it was being advertised. Person taking my order said it was 'only available sporadically' and they did not have it. I said it is on your sign outside and on the one at the register. He said that was wrong. I later found out it was available (reason I came in the first place) and the person working the register didn't know what he was doing. Really poor customer service.Ann z
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 27, 2019Hunter went above and beyond my mother is in a wheelchair and hunter took the time to refill her drink take her order at the table and made sure she had everything she needed before I could get there my mother has never been treated so well at a restaurant before I just want to thank her so very much we will be back alot more often!Joann S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019I stopped coming here because of the bad attitude of the cashier...tried it again today...same person..(amber H.) Same shitty attitude...was rude...slams foid around,left the counter with an attitude to go smoke...didnt wash her hands when she came back...i will not be back until there is someone more pleasant behind the counterJeanne M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019The employee who took my order was fantastic! I said I wanted the largest size for a meal and he double checked that it was what I really had meant. He helped me find out there was a size larger than the regular meal and saved me from ordering way too much food for just me. Thanks Bryce B for paying attention even when I wasn’t!Kyle A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019Hunter (I don't know her last name) was absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond the call of duty when it came to serving us. Please give her a raise if possible, she absolutely deserves it.Joshua G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 11, 2019Very bad experience. I took my son here to eat and when the food was being brought to the table the employee's hand slipped and food got all over my son's shorts. No one offered us a rag and I cleaned up the mess the best I could with napkins. My son has autism and this ruined our meal and evening. My food was cold by the time I got my son calmed back down. No one cared. Food prices have gone up and service has gone way down.Amy, L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 06, 2019Me: I'd like a number 12 with pepperoni pizza and a lemonade.
Order taker: OK, you'd like a number 12. Anything else?
Me: I'd like it as a meal with pepperoni pizza and a lemonade.
Order taker: You'd like to make it a meal?
Me: Yes, with pepperoni pizza and a lemonade.
Order taker: Would you like a slice of pizza or a salad?
Me: I'd like a slice of pepperoni pizza and a lemonade.
Order taker: You'd like pepperoni pizza and a Coke?
Me: a lemonade.
Order taker: OK. I have a number 12 with pepperoni pizza and a lemonade. That comes with 2 breadsticks. Would you like any more?
Me: No, thank you.
Order taker: OK, that will be $13.58. Please pull to the window.
I get home, and it's not a number 12. It's a number 8, penne brocolli pasta. So I look at the receipt. It's for a number 8 with pepperoni pizza, lemonade, and 2 extra breadsticks.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 29, 2019My family and I come here on rare occasions, and every time we go back the experience just gets worse. The manager and staff are extremely rude. The manager seems to have an aweful attitude. Which the staff do to. The cashier had an, "I dont give a f***" attitude, and was more worried about her cellphone in her back pocket. I don't plan to return.Amanda C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 18, 2019We frequent our local Fazoli's allot without complaint or issue. However, on the evening 2/14/19, the experience was less than stellar simply because of the very poor attitude of employee Emily S. (The food was fine.) We arrived at 9:40 p.m. and were not greeted with a smile nor any indication she was anything less than annoyed at our presence. When we said we planned to dine in her comment was, "You know we close in 20 minutes, right?" When I started to explain that I had a special, she cut me off and brusquely asked, "What kind of cheesecake do you want?" When my husband didn't hear her question, her annoyance at having to repeat the question was as sarcastic as possible. When I asked her if the Italian Ice were included as the drinks in the special, her answer was a brisk, "Nope." Once we paid she then turned her back, left the area and started chatting with a fellow employee leaving me to reach over to get our own drink cups. We were certainly not offered additional breadsticks while dining in, which didn't surprise me. Once we were eating, with at least 10-15 minutes before closing and additional people in the dining room, Emily then proceeded to vacuum the dining room including right up to where we and others were sitting. When another customer walked in behind her she did not immediately cease vacuuming to attend to her. Instead, without even turning around, Emily said, "I'll get to you as soon as I can." Needless to say, we ate our entrees and were leaving the restaurant right at 10 p.m. In general, I'm sharing this because young people need to learn now (she's undoubtedly a college student as we are in a university town) about proper business attitudes and conduct. I've been in the retail/customer service type fields for 35 years and want for those coming behind me, who will be running this country some day, to exhibit respect for others, their job, and society as a whole.Danielle, B-B