Fazoli's E Carmel - Indiana
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Deals + Specials
Everyday: $5 Lunch
Choose Two half portion menu items and a drink until 4pm.
Monday: $6.99 Whole Pizza Special
Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, includes 8 breadsticks.
Tuesday: $0.99 Kids Meals
Available all day with purchase of any adult entrée.
Wednesday: $4 Senior Deal
Offer valid with card, add a small drink for just $1.
Thursday: $4 Off Family Meals
Family meals include family salad and 8 breadsticks.
Fundraise at Fazoli's. Free & Simple.
GroupRaise is a new way of organizing restaurant fundraisers for things you care about. Bring people together at a local restaurant to support causes that are doing amazing work around the world or fundraise for groups like your school, church, college club, or any other 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's E Carmel - Indiana
(Displaying 6 out of 49 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsI went inside to place my order because there were several cars in the drive thru line and I assumed it would be quicker/easier. My order was taken right away, at 6:16 pm. I only ordered an order of 6 meatballs. I stood 10 ft away from the counter the whole time and was finally served my small order of 6 meatballs at 06:30 pm. The store was busy and I don't mind waiting, but the staff seemed completely overwhelmed and unorganized. When I was finally given my order, I was handed a bag by a gentleman, who I'm assuming was the manager on duty. He walked over to me and asked if I was #1, which I was. He then said, with clear annoyance in his tone, "I've been looking all over the restaurant for you" I said "Sir, I've literally been standing in this same spot in front of you for about 15 minutes" He only turned and walked away. No apology for the wait, zero acknowledgment for the poor customer service at all. Never once during my wait did he ever call out my order number or anything to let me know that my order was ready. The whole experience was pretty lousy.Diana S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsTake out order, 4/23/19, after 6pm, waiting close to the counter on my order the 2 cooks in the kitchen were having a good time, laughing, talking about what one of them did to a 5th grader, very loudly. Then one says to the other, I can't believe you said all that in front of that 'old lady', referring to me. They laughed hysterically while making my 3 to go pasta dinners, basically making fun of me, a forty year old woman. One was dark hair, pony tail, full beard red shirt, the other man was bald, goatee, gold necklace, navy shirt. I said nothing because I didn't trust them to not do something to my food, although I wanted to say GROW UP AND HAVE SOME RESPECT for your CUSTOMERS. The bald goatee guy was eating a piece of pizza in the kitchen right behind the area they pass the food up and the girl working drive thru came over & said still waiting on my pepperoni pizza for drive thru, WHICH YOU'RE EATING! He then had to make another one. Meanwhile cashier Jacob (name on my receipt) is bagging my entrees and realizes that after bagging some of the breadsticks earlier, I ordered an extra dozen, that there were none. So red shirt guys grabs a tray of breadsticks to put in the oven and I wait longer. When Jacob gave me my order I said how many bread sticks total, he said 18, I wanted to make sure he got them all, but when I get home we were 2 short. I understand this is fast food and it's hard to find good help, but do you not have night management that keeps these so called men in line? It's a business. I totally understand having fun at work & liking your coworkers, but disrespecting customers, unacceptable. We won't be back, but wanted to let you know what goes on at this location.Sarah
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsThe meal we ordered was really good and hit the spot. And, the new Cinnamon Swirl Breadstick Bites were super delicious. However, no one told us the bowl they were being served in was 250 degrees and taken directly from the oven and, thus, I burned my middle finger and I touched it to move it. It wasn’t a bad enough burn to warrant medical attention other than a piece of ice and maybe some burn cream when I get home. I suggest you figure out a different way to serve this or you are going to subject yourself to lawsuits when kids touch the bowl since no one is mentioning that it is friggin’ hot!Rob H
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNormally I would rate a 5 the guys at that location (Jacob, Andy and two others are great!!!) HOWEVER the last two times a manager guy named Kristopher L has helped us and he is the most negative and hateful person. I would not go back but I like the rest of the crew and may start calling to see if hateful is working or not and make my decision accordingly. How is he hateful> well, he is short and not very nice in the conversation, he is not very good at working the cash register and when we say something he gets upset and you can tell he wants to get in our face but he has not gone that far. It would be a blood bath as my PTSD might make me strike back and I would win or die trying. It is not worth that so we will call to see if he is there. The shift manager Jacob and the others are so nice. We have seen many crews come and go as we have been loyal customers for several years.... it is starting to have consistent and good food! Making us want to return. Not sure what you can do about Mr. Hateful Kristopher L but he is not an asset to your company with his attitude and demeanor. Thank you for listening to my rant.Anne M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsI tried to redeem a reward at the drive thru. Apparently they don't use the drive thru register and after trying to use the code at the counter unsuccessfully, I was informed they had to take my phone to the counter to scan it. When I asked why they don't use the drive thru register, I was just told "were taking care of you." and dismissed. It's unacceptable to have to hand my phone off to someone out of my sight for an extended period. Fix this! And then explain to your employees that they should answer a question when asked, and not dismiss a customer as not worth their time.Thomas Shields
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsWe order the same thing every time we come in. This time we came in our order was not right. Received marinara sauce instead of meat sauce. Sons order had sauce on top and ordered it on the side. They just scooped the sauce of and sent it out to us. My wife also never received her lunch and when asked about it they made us feel we were in the wrong. When they brought hers out they brought out a kids order when she ordered a regular. Not the best of service.Steve R
Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Carmel, IN. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked ‘til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn’t “fast food.” It’s fast, fresh, Italian!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Online Catering Ordering
- Gift Cards
- Senior Discount
- Email Discount Club
- Vegetarian Options
- Employment Opportunities
- Kid's Night
- Kid's Menu
- Lunch Special
- Daily Specials
- Handicap Accessible
- Loyalty App
- Online Takeout Ordering
Download The Loyalty App Today!
Download The Loyalty App Today!
Earn 1 point for every dollar spent. Receive $5 for every 50 points.Sign Up Now
Join Our Family at Fazoli's E Carmel - Indiana
Join Our Family at Fazoli's E Carmel - Indiana
Click to find available positions and start the application process.Career Opportunities