Fazoli's E Carmel - Indiana
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's E Carmel - Indiana
(Displaying 20 out of 55 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Placed a catering order for delivery at noon. Order was never delivered. Called and were told delivery was only for orders over $150. Order was just below this amount. Order was not ready when we came to pick it up and were still billed $30 for delivery. Cashier could not refund my card. They never apologized and were rude.Justin K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019I made an online order for today to be picked up at 1pm. When I arrived, the doors were locked with no sign. So I had to sit in line and then when I got to the intercom, the person tells me he's the only person in the store besides the cook and I would either have to wait in line or wait for him to bring it out to the parking lot. So now my 30 min lunch is now a 5 mins lunch even though I am 2 mins from the restaurant. This is unacceptable. If there was a problem then your online ordering shouldn't be working if I am still having to wait in line and there should've been a sign on the door.Katrese W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019I have been to many of your restaurants. This time I did not have a good experience. I did not get the pizza slice although I upgraded to a meal. When I asked the clerk told me no pizza because I got a salad. Also there was no sweetner for my tea.Dana H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Great service and helpful team members! Speedy service and hot tasty food! Thank you so much Carmel team!!!Heather, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Missing silverware and napkins. Parm fries were put in my bag by mistake but the employee ran out to my car to give me the correct item. Soda was flat. I had to use my Starbucks straw to eat my meatballs. Very disappointed.Wayne Hamilton
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 20191st visit on ( 6.11.19 )- was extremely rushed while trying to place my order. There was no line in the drive thru, so it was very irritating being under pressure to decide what I wanted to order.
2nd visit ( 6.13.19 ) - had this visit not happened- I wouldn’t have left the review from the first time on Tuesday.
- staff member advised she would be right back to take our order while in the drive thru
- once she was back to take the order, we still weren't ready to place it, however I was asked multiple times what we wanted and if that was all... I placed our order and I clearly requested no ice in my coke.
-got to the drive thru window and was given my total - As I handed her my phone for my rewards on my Fazolis app she scanned it, then stated "the total is STILL $xxx" (she acted like scanning the phone was a huge inconvenience)
- she then snatched the cash out of my hand and then provided me with my change
- We were handed our food and the cashier said thank you
- I then reminded her that we had a drink we hadn’t received yet
- she handed me the drink which had ICE in it. I reminded her that I had requested no ice in my coke- her reply was “just keep that” (referring to the coke with the ice)
- I then got my coke with no ice
**** this is the same person that I had to deal with both times I went to this Fazolis location this week*** as much as I love the food here, I will not be back to this location due to the rude customer service I have received by this one employee ****
DATE: 6.13.19 11:58:35 AM
#7 Drive Thru
Employee: DT Ordertaker
Rated a one star since I didn't have the option for zero stars.Melissa H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019I went inside to place my order because there were several cars in the drive thru line and I assumed it would be quicker/easier. My order was taken right away, at 6:16 pm. I only ordered an order of 6 meatballs. I stood 10 ft away from the counter the whole time and was finally served my small order of 6 meatballs at 06:30 pm. The store was busy and I don't mind waiting, but the staff seemed completely overwhelmed and unorganized. When I was finally given my order, I was handed a bag by a gentleman, who I'm assuming was the manager on duty. He walked over to me and asked if I was #1, which I was. He then said, with clear annoyance in his tone, "I've been looking all over the restaurant for you" I said "Sir, I've literally been standing in this same spot in front of you for about 15 minutes" He only turned and walked away. No apology for the wait, zero acknowledgment for the poor customer service at all. Never once during my wait did he ever call out my order number or anything to let me know that my order was ready. The whole experience was pretty lousy.Diana S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019Take out order, 4/23/19, after 6pm, waiting close to the counter on my order the 2 cooks in the kitchen were having a good time, laughing, talking about what one of them did to a 5th grader, very loudly. Then one says to the other, I can't believe you said all that in front of that 'old lady', referring to me. They laughed hysterically while making my 3 to go pasta dinners, basically making fun of me, a forty year old woman. One was dark hair, pony tail, full beard red shirt, the other man was bald, goatee, gold necklace, navy shirt. I said nothing because I didn't trust them to not do something to my food, although I wanted to say GROW UP AND HAVE SOME RESPECT for your CUSTOMERS. The bald goatee guy was eating a piece of pizza in the kitchen right behind the area they pass the food up and the girl working drive thru came over & said still waiting on my pepperoni pizza for drive thru, WHICH YOU'RE EATING! He then had to make another one. Meanwhile cashier Jacob (name on my receipt) is bagging my entrees and realizes that after bagging some of the breadsticks earlier, I ordered an extra dozen, that there were none. So red shirt guys grabs a tray of breadsticks to put in the oven and I wait longer. When Jacob gave me my order I said how many bread sticks total, he said 18, I wanted to make sure he got them all, but when I get home we were 2 short. I understand this is fast food and it's hard to find good help, but do you not have night management that keeps these so called men in line? It's a business. I totally understand having fun at work & liking your coworkers, but disrespecting customers, unacceptable. We won't be back, but wanted to let you know what goes on at this location.Sarah
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019The meal we ordered was really good and hit the spot. And, the new Cinnamon Swirl Breadstick Bites were super delicious. However, no one told us the bowl they were being served in was 250 degrees and taken directly from the oven and, thus, I burned my middle finger and I touched it to move it. It wasn’t a bad enough burn to warrant medical attention other than a piece of ice and maybe some burn cream when I get home. I suggest you figure out a different way to serve this or you are going to subject yourself to lawsuits when kids touch the bowl since no one is mentioning that it is friggin’ hot!Rob H
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019Normally I would rate a 5 the guys at that location (Jacob, Andy and two others are great!!!) HOWEVER the last two times a manager guy named Kristopher L has helped us and he is the most negative and hateful person. I would not go back but I like the rest of the crew and may start calling to see if hateful is working or not and make my decision accordingly. How is he hateful> well, he is short and not very nice in the conversation, he is not very good at working the cash register and when we say something he gets upset and you can tell he wants to get in our face but he has not gone that far. It would be a blood bath as my PTSD might make me strike back and I would win or die trying. It is not worth that so we will call to see if he is there. The shift manager Jacob and the others are so nice. We have seen many crews come and go as we have been loyal customers for several years.... it is starting to have consistent and good food! Making us want to return. Not sure what you can do about Mr. Hateful Kristopher L but he is not an asset to your company with his attitude and demeanor. Thank you for listening to my rant.Anne M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 05, 2019I tried to redeem a reward at the drive thru. Apparently they don't use the drive thru register and after trying to use the code at the counter unsuccessfully, I was informed they had to take my phone to the counter to scan it. When I asked why they don't use the drive thru register, I was just told "were taking care of you." and dismissed. It's unacceptable to have to hand my phone off to someone out of my sight for an extended period. Fix this! And then explain to your employees that they should answer a question when asked, and not dismiss a customer as not worth their time.Thomas Shields
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 13, 2019We order the same thing every time we come in. This time we came in our order was not right. Received marinara sauce instead of meat sauce. Sons order had sauce on top and ordered it on the side. They just scooped the sauce of and sent it out to us. My wife also never received her lunch and when asked about it they made us feel we were in the wrong. When they brought hers out they brought out a kids order when she ordered a regular. Not the best of service.Steve R
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsFeb 26, 2019I’ve been to this location a couple times in the last couple weeks and every time they have had hard over cooked breadsticks! I went there today solely because I was having a bad day and wanted breadsticks and a lemon ice and the breadsticks were awful I just threw them away.Stephanie m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 20, 2019Terrible experience! I went there today for lunch and first she wouldn't let me use my coupon on my phone because she had to have it in her hand. Second, she didn't give a fork in my bag. I told her I come her 2wice a week and NEVER had a problem using a coupon on my phone. She said well if I can't have it in my hand you cannot use. I spent over $13 at lunch! Her name was Lauren A and she got this info from the blonde head manager(heavyset lady) twisting her hair around her finger as she is placing customers food in the bag. Bad taste in my mouth! My company orders catering there at least 2wice a month! We won't be back!Tory P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 14, 2019This was the worst experience I have ever had at a Fazolis....wait times for everyone dining in were terrible. The entire dining room had to wait a half hour or more for their food. I was here alone and waited 45 mins for my 2 slices of pizza. I was attempting to show patience for a while then went up to the counter like everyone else had been doing and they didn't even know I was waiting for my food. I had my receipt but they didn't have my food order in their system. After a total of 1 hour after ordering I was handed my food. There were 2 managers working, named Taylor and Trisha. While I sat waiting for my food, the dining room was trashed. A group of teens walked in and after ordering they cleaned the dining room up for the workers. I was amazed they did it. Everyone who worked their seemed careless, and the kitchen staff was arguing loud enough to hear in the diningroom. There were 2 tables close to where I was seated that had waited an hour and a half and when 1 of the customers approached the counter, they were told they were out of spaghetti (which was what they ordered) the lady returned to the table and was discussing a change of entree, a worker brought them their food, it was cold and soggy, they had me even feel the temp. This was one of the worst fast food experiences I've ever had....I, myself, and 4 other tables agreed we will never return to this location. How can there be 2 managers on duty and still not have a handle on what's going on....they were out of lids and forks and straws after I ordered and went to get my drink. This place should be ashamed. Some customers had paid, sat and waited almost an hour and just left without a refund or anything because they were going to be late for work. I eat Fazolis often but I'll never return to this Fazolis.Chris C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 14, 2019Horrible wait time . Highly dissatisfied..I know you are very busy however sure not expecting a half hour wait ..food I'd always great but when on lunch we can't wait..so I ask cashier she says she hadn't forgotten however did not give me a time when we can expect our food
There was black hair on.ky friends plate.
Good was cold spaghetti was dry.
Everyone in dining area was complaining. A few had waited an hour and a half.Kathy b
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 05, 2019Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake was served frozen. Wasn’t able to eat at restaurant as it needed to thaw. My Alfredo was served lukewarm. Also, kids pizza slices are small & overcooked (can send picture of pizza as son did not eat). Thankful we only paid $.99 on Kids Night. Did appreciate that server offered us more breadsticks when she brought out the frozen cheesecake.Kelly H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great cutomer servicePat B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Love those breadsticks! Mmmmm...Scott M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Easy to order on line and always hot an ready to be picked upLori J.