Fazoli's E Carmel - Indiana
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's E Carmel - Indiana
Rating 2.92.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 62 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2020chairs on all the tables, every booth has dirty dishes, trash cans just sitting in the open, dishes all over trash cans so you can’t even put your dishes up. employees arguingjosh h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020I came to this Fazoli's tonight expecting the same great experience I always have, but was unfortunately disappointed. It was about 9:45pm, 15 minutes before close, and when I went through the drive-thru they said they could not take my order because their computer systems were down. Most restaurants have old-fashioned written order forms ready to be used in cases like these, but I guess either Fazoli's does not or the staff this evening did not know about them. Since Fazoli's was one of the last few restaurants open at this time in the area, I had to miss dinner.Max A.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 24, 2019This store is so frustrating. I drive 20 mins for it and The lobby was closed today bc they had too many catering orders to fulfill! How about don’t offer catering if you can’t keep up with both. I was directed to pick up my online order via the drive thru and the young lady was rude there as well. We have run into this lobby closure in the past as well. Very irritating.Cathy W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 24, 2019I asked for a blacked chicken Caesar with Italian instead of Caesar dressing. I received lettuce leaves in a side salad container. Nothing on the lettuce. Just lettuce.Bri, G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019After a 14 hour work day with no break I just wanted to grab something to eat and go home. I was seriously disappointed when I did, I ordered a classic sampler, NONE of the pasta was fully cooked, it was so awful I couldn't even eat it. So I ate the breadsticks and ended up cooking something else at home. Worst meal I've ever had thereMichelle A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2019Very rude people representing your company there. first started with the girl who made me feel like I was a bother to her by changing my order and if she was annoyed with me. Then to the manager I complained with you said "sorry" and shut the window on me.Jennifer h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2019My experience was mixed. The accuracy and quality of my order and the speed of making it and waiting was fine. What was negative was when I was taking my order and Antwanette C was rude and did not show any care in her voice. I was attempting to use a paper coupon and a reward that I earned from my phone app and she was trying to tell me that I wouldn’t be able to use both but she could try. Normally this location will try and then we will see if it works. It worked after all and while giving my order I stated I wanted a large drink with one of my two meals and she said monotone and rudely you can grab you large cup. I’m the customer I don’t generally just grab a cup and it is normally retrieved by the employee. I got my cup and finished up taking my order. I would have been fine until what happened next. I had went to get some ice and soda in my cup and the machine was out of ice at the self serve station. I went up to the counter and patiently waited until someone could assist me as they were busy at that moment. Once someone was free it was a member of management passing by and told Antwanette C that someone is at the counter and they are just standing there. I did not want to interrupt someone and no one asked what I needed. I didn’t catch the management team members name. Antwanette C then turned after the other lady stated something to her and she said that she already helped me and I’m waiting on my food. She didn’t come and ask me if I needed anything. She worried about getting what she was doing and dismissing me. I didn’t say anything else to her. Her facial gestures and body language always have so much attitude and disgust about what she is doing. I hope something is said to her as I was not impressed and haven’t been each time she has helped me when visiting this location. It seems like it’s an imposition to help me when I’m just any other customer but one that wants to use a reward or coupon. This took place at 7:02 pm EST on 12-17-19.Matthew S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Placed a catering order for delivery at noon. Order was never delivered. Called and were told delivery was only for orders over $150. Order was just below this amount. Order was not ready when we came to pick it up and were still billed $30 for delivery. Cashier could not refund my card. They never apologized and were rude.Justin K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019I made an online order for today to be picked up at 1pm. When I arrived, the doors were locked with no sign. So I had to sit in line and then when I got to the intercom, the person tells me he's the only person in the store besides the cook and I would either have to wait in line or wait for him to bring it out to the parking lot. So now my 30 min lunch is now a 5 mins lunch even though I am 2 mins from the restaurant. This is unacceptable. If there was a problem then your online ordering shouldn't be working if I am still having to wait in line and there should've been a sign on the door.Katrese W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019I have been to many of your restaurants. This time I did not have a good experience. I did not get the pizza slice although I upgraded to a meal. When I asked the clerk told me no pizza because I got a salad. Also there was no sweetner for my tea.Dana H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Great service and helpful team members! Speedy service and hot tasty food! Thank you so much Carmel team!!!Heather, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Missing silverware and napkins. Parm fries were put in my bag by mistake but the employee ran out to my car to give me the correct item. Soda was flat. I had to use my Starbucks straw to eat my meatballs. Very disappointed.Wayne Hamilton
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 20191st visit on ( 6.11.19 )- was extremely rushed while trying to place my order. There was no line in the drive thru, so it was very irritating being under pressure to decide what I wanted to order.
2nd visit ( 6.13.19 ) - had this visit not happened- I wouldn’t have left the review from the first time on Tuesday.
- staff member advised she would be right back to take our order while in the drive thru
- once she was back to take the order, we still weren't ready to place it, however I was asked multiple times what we wanted and if that was all... I placed our order and I clearly requested no ice in my coke.
-got to the drive thru window and was given my total - As I handed her my phone for my rewards on my Fazolis app she scanned it, then stated "the total is STILL $xxx" (she acted like scanning the phone was a huge inconvenience)
- she then snatched the cash out of my hand and then provided me with my change
- We were handed our food and the cashier said thank you
- I then reminded her that we had a drink we hadn’t received yet
- she handed me the drink which had ICE in it. I reminded her that I had requested no ice in my coke- her reply was “just keep that” (referring to the coke with the ice)
- I then got my coke with no ice
**** this is the same person that I had to deal with both times I went to this Fazolis location this week*** as much as I love the food here, I will not be back to this location due to the rude customer service I have received by this one employee ****
DATE: 6.13.19 11:58:35 AM
#7 Drive Thru
Employee: DT Ordertaker
Rated a one star since I didn't have the option for zero stars.Melissa H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019I went inside to place my order because there were several cars in the drive thru line and I assumed it would be quicker/easier. My order was taken right away, at 6:16 pm. I only ordered an order of 6 meatballs. I stood 10 ft away from the counter the whole time and was finally served my small order of 6 meatballs at 06:30 pm. The store was busy and I don't mind waiting, but the staff seemed completely overwhelmed and unorganized. When I was finally given my order, I was handed a bag by a gentleman, who I'm assuming was the manager on duty. He walked over to me and asked if I was #1, which I was. He then said, with clear annoyance in his tone, "I've been looking all over the restaurant for you" I said "Sir, I've literally been standing in this same spot in front of you for about 15 minutes" He only turned and walked away. No apology for the wait, zero acknowledgment for the poor customer service at all. Never once during my wait did he ever call out my order number or anything to let me know that my order was ready. The whole experience was pretty lousy.Diana S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019Take out order, 4/23/19, after 6pm, waiting close to the counter on my order the 2 cooks in the kitchen were having a good time, laughing, talking about what one of them did to a 5th grader, very loudly. Then one says to the other, I can't believe you said all that in front of that 'old lady', referring to me. They laughed hysterically while making my 3 to go pasta dinners, basically making fun of me, a forty year old woman. One was dark hair, pony tail, full beard red shirt, the other man was bald, goatee, gold necklace, navy shirt. I said nothing because I didn't trust them to not do something to my food, although I wanted to say GROW UP AND HAVE SOME RESPECT for your CUSTOMERS. The bald goatee guy was eating a piece of pizza in the kitchen right behind the area they pass the food up and the girl working drive thru came over & said still waiting on my pepperoni pizza for drive thru, WHICH YOU'RE EATING! He then had to make another one. Meanwhile cashier Jacob (name on my receipt) is bagging my entrees and realizes that after bagging some of the breadsticks earlier, I ordered an extra dozen, that there were none. So red shirt guys grabs a tray of breadsticks to put in the oven and I wait longer. When Jacob gave me my order I said how many bread sticks total, he said 18, I wanted to make sure he got them all, but when I get home we were 2 short. I understand this is fast food and it's hard to find good help, but do you not have night management that keeps these so called men in line? It's a business. I totally understand having fun at work & liking your coworkers, but disrespecting customers, unacceptable. We won't be back, but wanted to let you know what goes on at this location.Sarah
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019The meal we ordered was really good and hit the spot. And, the new Cinnamon Swirl Breadstick Bites were super delicious. However, no one told us the bowl they were being served in was 250 degrees and taken directly from the oven and, thus, I burned my middle finger and I touched it to move it. It wasn’t a bad enough burn to warrant medical attention other than a piece of ice and maybe some burn cream when I get home. I suggest you figure out a different way to serve this or you are going to subject yourself to lawsuits when kids touch the bowl since no one is mentioning that it is friggin’ hot!Rob H
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019Normally I would rate a 5 the guys at that location (Jacob, Andy and two others are great!!!) HOWEVER the last two times a manager guy named Kristopher L has helped us and he is the most negative and hateful person. I would not go back but I like the rest of the crew and may start calling to see if hateful is working or not and make my decision accordingly. How is he hateful> well, he is short and not very nice in the conversation, he is not very good at working the cash register and when we say something he gets upset and you can tell he wants to get in our face but he has not gone that far. It would be a blood bath as my PTSD might make me strike back and I would win or die trying. It is not worth that so we will call to see if he is there. The shift manager Jacob and the others are so nice. We have seen many crews come and go as we have been loyal customers for several years.... it is starting to have consistent and good food! Making us want to return. Not sure what you can do about Mr. Hateful Kristopher L but he is not an asset to your company with his attitude and demeanor. Thank you for listening to my rant.Anne M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 05, 2019I tried to redeem a reward at the drive thru. Apparently they don't use the drive thru register and after trying to use the code at the counter unsuccessfully, I was informed they had to take my phone to the counter to scan it. When I asked why they don't use the drive thru register, I was just told "were taking care of you." and dismissed. It's unacceptable to have to hand my phone off to someone out of my sight for an extended period. Fix this! And then explain to your employees that they should answer a question when asked, and not dismiss a customer as not worth their time.Thomas Shields
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 13, 2019We order the same thing every time we come in. This time we came in our order was not right. Received marinara sauce instead of meat sauce. Sons order had sauce on top and ordered it on the side. They just scooped the sauce of and sent it out to us. My wife also never received her lunch and when asked about it they made us feel we were in the wrong. When they brought hers out they brought out a kids order when she ordered a regular. Not the best of service.Steve R
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsFeb 26, 2019I’ve been to this location a couple times in the last couple weeks and every time they have had hard over cooked breadsticks! I went there today solely because I was having a bad day and wanted breadsticks and a lemon ice and the breadsticks were awful I just threw them away.Stephanie m