10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Clarksville
Rating 2.42.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 131 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019Good was cold serves was bad it took 30 min manager was friendlyThomas wagner
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019This is the slowest place around and needs to update their menu and I'm not giving them a star at allDonnie A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019We waited for over 30 minutes for our meal. I don't consider that "fast" as in your motto. Is this normal or did someone forget about us?Doug S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019Food was excellent! Katherine was just exceptional-pleasant, friendly and you can tell that she enjoys her interaction with the guests!Tammy D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019Sat at the drive thru speaker for 8 minutes. No one asked for my order. Pulled up to the window and was told they couldn’t take my order through the drive thru because they only had 2 workers. Rather than going inside to order I went elsewhere to get food, and am not planning on returning anytime soon.
*Won’t let me rate it zero stars like this experience deserves.Ashley B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019I ordered fettuccini and breadsticks at the drive thru. I live less than 5 minutes away and my pasta was cold when I got home and ate it.Katie H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Get a new manager! We waited over 40 minutes and he never lifted a finger to help his crew. In fact, he was more concerned with his phone, calling in help, and hiding in the bathroom! I observed the whole 40 minutes from the counter! I used to be a manager at Tumbleweed and then Don Pablo’s. Your store needs managers that aren’t afraid to assist when needed! You’re staff needs guidance and accountability!Ashley D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Katherine C was very knowledgeable about your menu. She was very helpful, polite and kind. It made our visit very nice.DeMarco c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019I waited at the drive thru for 5 minutes without being greeted before I decided to park and go inside. Once inside there was a line. The person taking orders appeared to be the manager. He was wearing the headset around his neck but never put it on to listen for other customers that might come to the drive thru. He was not very friendly and actually said to a customer asking a question “yes, but can I finish telling you what I was telling you” in a dry rude tone cutting her question off. The restaurant itself had trash on tables and the floor and the drink/silverware station was piled with trash too. It was only a little after noon and the restaurant was already in this condition. I have been here many times and never had any complaints. Today was a very disappointing experience.Sam M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019Teens working started yelling and making random noises into the microphone when we were ordering. Then they gave us our food with the lids off. This leaked cheese the whole way home while burning our hands trying to hold it.Andrew c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Went through the drive thru at 9:20. I was told they only had spaghetti and meatballs left. I asked if they could make a chicken Parmesan since they were open until 10pm and the woman snickered and replied, “No, we’re done cooking for the night.” I don’t feel like my request for something off the menu 40 minutes before the restaurant closed was unreasonable, and I didn’t appreciate the woman’s general negative attitude toward customers. I left without ordering anything.Emily E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019Great food, made me a fresh pizza best pizza ive had at fazolis.Emmy,H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019The place was just nasty over 12 tables dirty when arrived and 16 when left 45min later. Waited over 30 min for 2 small plates and was cold. Place should be shut down.Chad a.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019This place is disgusting, over 15 tables not cleared for over 45 min. Waited 30 min for cold food,almost all sodas were out. Staff is horrible.Chris w.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Awful, awful, awful, we were there at 1:40 and waited till 2:15, still hadn't got our food so got a refund. Floors filthy, tables dirty, nowhere to sit and plates sitting everywhere on garbage. People kept leaving. Worst I've ever seen!Debra
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019This may be the dirtiest restaurant I've ever been in. Just flat out gross. Employee in both making out with customer/boo/who knows! Shut it down! No hope for this place.T B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019Never been to this establishment before, based off of comments from people in this area. Drove past the other day and my daughter noticed the marquee about a free spaghetti bake with app download. So we did for the heck of it an pulled in the drive thru. First off, we were the only one there and were asked to wait. So we literally sat there for 10 minutes waiting to order. Secondly, the guy at the window was a slob. Shirt was filthy and untucked, and he was a mess. Not to mention rude and very short. Not at all what I would want representing my company. Thirdly, didn't give me half my order I paid for. Got the free spaghetti bake, but not the sandwich or extra breadsticks I paid for. Now I know why everyone around here says to avoid this place. I come one time and already have had my money stolen, when I'm the only patron at the establishment. This place needs serious work.Mike B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019This place is disgusting! I used to come here all of the time with my family when we came to shop. Now, I come today (7-27-19) with my 4 year old and have been waiting 20+ min for food. Only 3 people working in the whole building. Tables stacked with dishes. The drink station smells sour because it's not properly sanitized/cleaned. Breadsticks are cold. Almost hard actually.I've worked in understaffed fast food restaurants and never have left tables filthy to where anyone could not sit down or no silverware or plates.Taylor B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019The manager Robert took the cash register in a very disturbing manner. I stated we were going to order 4 meals. We all order the “number” then whatever we chose saying we want the meal with it. At the end he said do u want drinks with it? We said yes we want them all to be meals. He then proceeded to roll his eyes and only made two of the four meals. When asked to correct it he huffed under his breath. Never once did he say thank you or anything. He was very rude. As a manager this is not an experience we plan to ever return to experience.Mrs. T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019Not good at all. Very dirty. Just couldn’t believe how bad it was. Dishes stacked. Dirty floors with trash. Filthy bathrooms! Manager or male employee literally standing next to door smoking. I’m pretty you have to stand so many feet away from door. Wasn’t that busy that employees were standing around where much work and cleanup needed done. Very disappointed. I sure hope none of my family ends up sick from the uncleanliness.Kellie Schnepp