10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Clarksville
(Displaying 20 out of 125 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Get a new manager! We waited over 40 minutes and he never lifted a finger to help his crew. In fact, he was more concerned with his phone, calling in help, and hiding in the bathroom! I observed the whole 40 minutes from the counter! I used to be a manager at Tumbleweed and then Don Pablo’s. Your store needs managers that aren’t afraid to assist when needed! You’re staff needs guidance and accountability!Ashley D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Katherine C was very knowledgeable about your menu. She was very helpful, polite and kind. It made our visit very nice.DeMarco c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019I waited at the drive thru for 5 minutes without being greeted before I decided to park and go inside. Once inside there was a line. The person taking orders appeared to be the manager. He was wearing the headset around his neck but never put it on to listen for other customers that might come to the drive thru. He was not very friendly and actually said to a customer asking a question “yes, but can I finish telling you what I was telling you” in a dry rude tone cutting her question off. The restaurant itself had trash on tables and the floor and the drink/silverware station was piled with trash too. It was only a little after noon and the restaurant was already in this condition. I have been here many times and never had any complaints. Today was a very disappointing experience.Sam M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019Teens working started yelling and making random noises into the microphone when we were ordering. Then they gave us our food with the lids off. This leaked cheese the whole way home while burning our hands trying to hold it.Andrew c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Went through the drive thru at 9:20. I was told they only had spaghetti and meatballs left. I asked if they could make a chicken Parmesan since they were open until 10pm and the woman snickered and replied, “No, we’re done cooking for the night.” I don’t feel like my request for something off the menu 40 minutes before the restaurant closed was unreasonable, and I didn’t appreciate the woman’s general negative attitude toward customers. I left without ordering anything.Emily E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019Great food, made me a fresh pizza best pizza ive had at fazolis.Emmy,H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019The place was just nasty over 12 tables dirty when arrived and 16 when left 45min later. Waited over 30 min for 2 small plates and was cold. Place should be shut down.Chad a.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019This place is disgusting, over 15 tables not cleared for over 45 min. Waited 30 min for cold food,almost all sodas were out. Staff is horrible.Chris w.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Awful, awful, awful, we were there at 1:40 and waited till 2:15, still hadn't got our food so got a refund. Floors filthy, tables dirty, nowhere to sit and plates sitting everywhere on garbage. People kept leaving. Worst I've ever seen!Debra
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019This may be the dirtiest restaurant I've ever been in. Just flat out gross. Employee in both making out with customer/boo/who knows! Shut it down! No hope for this place.T B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019Never been to this establishment before, based off of comments from people in this area. Drove past the other day and my daughter noticed the marquee about a free spaghetti bake with app download. So we did for the heck of it an pulled in the drive thru. First off, we were the only one there and were asked to wait. So we literally sat there for 10 minutes waiting to order. Secondly, the guy at the window was a slob. Shirt was filthy and untucked, and he was a mess. Not to mention rude and very short. Not at all what I would want representing my company. Thirdly, didn't give me half my order I paid for. Got the free spaghetti bake, but not the sandwich or extra breadsticks I paid for. Now I know why everyone around here says to avoid this place. I come one time and already have had my money stolen, when I'm the only patron at the establishment. This place needs serious work.Mike B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019This place is disgusting! I used to come here all of the time with my family when we came to shop. Now, I come today (7-27-19) with my 4 year old and have been waiting 20+ min for food. Only 3 people working in the whole building. Tables stacked with dishes. The drink station smells sour because it's not properly sanitized/cleaned. Breadsticks are cold. Almost hard actually.I've worked in understaffed fast food restaurants and never have left tables filthy to where anyone could not sit down or no silverware or plates.Taylor B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019The manager Robert took the cash register in a very disturbing manner. I stated we were going to order 4 meals. We all order the “number” then whatever we chose saying we want the meal with it. At the end he said do u want drinks with it? We said yes we want them all to be meals. He then proceeded to roll his eyes and only made two of the four meals. When asked to correct it he huffed under his breath. Never once did he say thank you or anything. He was very rude. As a manager this is not an experience we plan to ever return to experience.Mrs. T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019Not good at all. Very dirty. Just couldn’t believe how bad it was. Dishes stacked. Dirty floors with trash. Filthy bathrooms! Manager or male employee literally standing next to door smoking. I’m pretty you have to stand so many feet away from door. Wasn’t that busy that employees were standing around where much work and cleanup needed done. Very disappointed. I sure hope none of my family ends up sick from the uncleanliness.Kellie Schnepp
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019This store was disgusting. We frequent Fazoli’s because my kids love it and it’s very reasonable to feed them, however we were highly disappointed with this store. There was trash all over the floor throughout the entire store, dirty dishes on several unoccupied tables, and bugs flying around in the bathroom. It made it difficult to find a place to sit in a rather empty store. It was not busy at the time and the staff was not actively attempting to clean during the 45 minute visit. A worker (appeared to be a manger?) was standing in front of the entry door smoking as well. When my father sat down he put his hand on something “squishy” on the chair and mentioned how disgusting the store was. Another patron was on her way out and overheard him and mentioned that it was “better” than it was when she came in earlier. And she seemed disgusted as well. I was highly disappointed and it definitely leaves a bad mark on the Fazoli’s name.Brent S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019Filthy!!! Manager had the I don’t care attitude. Had to ask that tables be cleaned off. There was absolutely NO table that wasn’t dirty and the were 2 other customers in the store!!! The kid that was working the dining area was more concerned with his string back pack and earbuds and phone. Asking him to wipe off a table was a big inconvenience for him. He was also giving who we think was the manager mouth. If I had been the manager he would have been fired right then. To sum it up the this store is pathetic! If you can’t do your jobs lock the doors!!! We will never go back there!!!! I also think you should have a customer service number that people can call! I don’t look as this as being good customer service! We are not looking for coupons. Would like a refund but don’t expect it. I would let the complete staff go and hire responsible employees at this store!!! We were at Fazoli’s 5047 on 7/14/19 at 2:55PM. Employee that took our order was Robert W who we think may have been the manager. Our ticket came to $12.84. I would rate this store in the negatives. Please take action or lock the doors! Other customers were talking about how filthy it was. The only reason I marked one star is to allow me to submit this. Pathetic!!!Jackie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019I waited in the drive through for 25 plus minutes until I was able to place my order. It was another 5 minutes at the pick up window. This location is always slow, with the obvious need need for improvement with staff changes or management on site during peak times.Claire D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019After going to the counter once van asking an employee where my food was after 30 minutes I finally got it it’s not like the restaurant was busy there were only maybe eight people in the entire restaurant also they all acted like they were high or stoned or something I went to the counter to ask for my food he gave me a cup I already had a cup Will never go backJeff B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019By far worst experience I’ve ever had . Employees including the Manager were beyond rude . Paid for our food was not provided a receipt stood aside after paying , while others ordered their food . They then Tried to say WE DIDNT PAY FOR OUR FOOD !!! Some rude LOUD obnoxious person came to the counter being outraged yelling trying to say we never ordered and never paid ! We told her what we ordered, HOW MUCH WE GAVE HER AND HOW MYCH CHANGE WE RECEIVED BACK. Asked her to rewind the tape and she still was nasty with her attitude embarrassing my entire family. The manager just stood there letting this all HAPPEN!!! As we continued to tell this poorly trained employee that shouldn’t be in the customer service field at all she then wanted to SAY SHE WAS GOING TO REFUSE OUR SERVICE AND ASK US TO LEAVE !!! It was then the Actual person that TOOK our order came to the counter , and said she DID TAKW OUR ORDER AND WE DID PAY FOR OUR FOOD . The rude lady was still TRYING TO SAY SHE WAS GOING TO REFUND OUR MONEY AND STILL REFUSE US SERVICE WHY IS THAT ? Because she knew she was wrong ? This is really disturbing to know this is how employees treat their customers.... I will never return here ever again it’s sad because we go here every week once a week for family dinner night . My service will go elsewhere. I nor my family will not be embarrassed or treated this way ever again. They still did not give us our receipt either !Laura L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Got order incorrect and it was super slow. Bread sticks were cold so we weren't waiting for them to come out of the oven and everything else was pre-cooked items. No reason for that kind of wait.Joines