10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Clarksville
Rating 2.32.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 141 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020My salad is brown, this store deserves no stars. But you have to select one to send complaint.Mullins
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020I worked for this company for 10 years, including being a manager at 3 different stores. I have eaten at probably 7 different Fazolis in my lifetime and this is by far the worst one I have ever experienced.
The male manager I have interacted with is so unprofessional it is Not even funny!
My husband and I doordash as a side income. They made my husband wait 30 minutes at the counter, only to tell him they were too busy to make the order, despite saying it would be right up. Not only did we lose out on the money for the order, but we missed out on other order opportunities and peak pay. As a cherry on top, the associate and manager Were rude to him and other customers who had been waiting. Because apparently 4 cars in the drive thru is too busy to offer quality customer service.
The two times I have eaten at this store, it was a complete disaster. Filthy tables everywhere, associates in jeans (this was not standard uniform when I was there and I didn’t see anyone else wearing them), slow service. It was the middle of the day both times we ate here and the store did not appear busy whatsoever. The associate cashier took the order, brought the food, and stood behind the counter, instead of getting the store looking presentable.
Maybe I am being too harsh, but after being a manager myself and working with this company for a long time, it is extremely frustrating how rude and lazy this staff is.Kelsey R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2020Cashier was extremely rude, I proceeded to order my meal and she asked if I wanted a drink I simply asked does it come with a drink she responded yes a small, I said just make it large and she said well I already rang in a small and handed me my cup. Then the manager walked up and she said don’t worry he’ll fix it with a rude attitude. Extremely disrespectful and I will not return to this location ever again. Her name was Sarah, Manager was Robert WEric B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2019Service was TERRIBLE. Workers was very rude. Was told due to near closing time we couldn’t get the full meal with salads. The guy who took our order wasn’t the greatest. Was told where to sit because they didn’t want to clean any of the dining room.Kimberly M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2019Disgusting! Old plates and trash were piled up on the trash disposal area. The restrooms were nasty. There was liquid all around the toilet. I would have left, however, I had been dropped off with my children, while we waited for our car to be serviced. I took photographs if you are interested. There were also multiple dirty tables!Carly K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2019We waited over 15 minutes to order our food. When the girl taking the order finally came back, she took our order then walked away from the second couple with us to run an order out. That took another 5-10 minutes. By this time there were at least 3 more groups waiting to order. They did not give me my salad at the counter as she walked away from us. Then she didn't bring it out with my food. I asked her about it and she left. She didn't bring it. I had to ask the server who brought the other couples food for it. The one positive thing was that our food was good. I would not recommend this location. It used to be a favorite, but I doubt that we will return.Tiffany R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019Terrible experience- start to finish.
Would've given a zero stars but that wasn't possible. Not enough staff, we tried to go through the drive thru where they told us "We're sorry our drive thru is closed." Ok, polite enough. We parked and went in. I ordered the Chicken Broccoli bake (order# AABTHH4QAEDE). A rude manager told us the drive thru was closed because they had no one to staff it, THEN yelled at an employee to take over the register (right in the middle of taking a customer's order) so he could find out why there was no food coming out of the back. I should have checked my food before we left, but I ordered one thing. I didn't think they would've gotten it wrong. I got home and they had made me the Pesto Chicken Bake instead. Also, the tomatoes in the pasta were sour. Sadly this is the second bad review I've had to give in the last 3 visits. I will not be returning to this Fazolis.Jennifer H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019This place needs the health department to shut it down. The place is filthy! The older grey headed male manager is rude, forgetful, and disappears when assisting customers. The place is so outdated and disgusting. I was terrified of sitting in the booths because they looked like a scene from a horror movie. The carpet is foul and the whole place looks like you’re going to get a disease from just stepping foot into the establishment. Totally grossed out!Brittany T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019These guys were great. I haven't been in there in over a year after a bad experience. My cashier made sure I got exactly what I wanted going so far as to show me the chocolate cheesecake and the asking if I wanted the standard drizzle or not cause it makes it really rich. I also witnessed them taking care of a lady who had left her card. They had found it and locked it away....she looked so relieved to get it back. Great customer service and the food was great too. I will be back again. Thanks for restoring my love for Fazolis.Jeremy R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019Christina K was awesome sauce.Noah H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019Good was cold serves was bad it took 30 min manager was friendlyThomas wagner
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019This is the slowest place around and needs to update their menu and I'm not giving them a star at allDonnie A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019We waited for over 30 minutes for our meal. I don't consider that "fast" as in your motto. Is this normal or did someone forget about us?Doug S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019Food was excellent! Katherine was just exceptional-pleasant, friendly and you can tell that she enjoys her interaction with the guests!Tammy D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019Sat at the drive thru speaker for 8 minutes. No one asked for my order. Pulled up to the window and was told they couldn’t take my order through the drive thru because they only had 2 workers. Rather than going inside to order I went elsewhere to get food, and am not planning on returning anytime soon.
*Won’t let me rate it zero stars like this experience deserves.Ashley B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019I ordered fettuccini and breadsticks at the drive thru. I live less than 5 minutes away and my pasta was cold when I got home and ate it.Katie H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Get a new manager! We waited over 40 minutes and he never lifted a finger to help his crew. In fact, he was more concerned with his phone, calling in help, and hiding in the bathroom! I observed the whole 40 minutes from the counter! I used to be a manager at Tumbleweed and then Don Pablo’s. Your store needs managers that aren’t afraid to assist when needed! You’re staff needs guidance and accountability!Ashley D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Katherine C was very knowledgeable about your menu. She was very helpful, polite and kind. It made our visit very nice.DeMarco c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019I waited at the drive thru for 5 minutes without being greeted before I decided to park and go inside. Once inside there was a line. The person taking orders appeared to be the manager. He was wearing the headset around his neck but never put it on to listen for other customers that might come to the drive thru. He was not very friendly and actually said to a customer asking a question “yes, but can I finish telling you what I was telling you” in a dry rude tone cutting her question off. The restaurant itself had trash on tables and the floor and the drink/silverware station was piled with trash too. It was only a little after noon and the restaurant was already in this condition. I have been here many times and never had any complaints. Today was a very disappointing experience.Sam M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019Teens working started yelling and making random noises into the microphone when we were ordering. Then they gave us our food with the lids off. This leaked cheese the whole way home while burning our hands trying to hold it.Andrew c