Fazoli's Columbus - Indiana
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Columbus - Indiana
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 78 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020Horrible lasagna. No meat.Eric Nastav
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2019Why is there always something left out of my order? It's truly a bummer and this is the third time. Everyone is so nice so it blows that I never get all of my order. Then I have to come back and get the rest of it. Tonight is the last straw. I'm not going there any longer.Leslie H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019i ordered a salad and pizza slice nothing unusual but there was no fork with my salad, how is that smart now? especially when i paid extra for a salad you would expect to get a fork/utensils with a salad.Faith M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2019Wonderful customer service! Ordered online for the first time, and it was great and at the time promised, even though they seemed right busy when i came in! Thanks for the great food!Caraline P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2019Crystal m is very friendly, and hard working. She helps make sure its a great experienceKirk
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019The girl at the counter was extremely nice and courteous. The rest of our experience however wasn't as pleasant. all the tables were filthy and had not been cleaned or crumbs removed. The floor was covered in trash. And multiple tables had not been cleaned from customer trash. The food smelled amazing but didn't follow through with tasting good. Extremely unfortunate. We never get a chance to go out to eat as a family and I wish we had chosen a different restaurant for our once in a blue moon opportunity to eat out.and please do something about how cold it is in here. We had to leave all our coats onJeff curtis
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Food was cold. Manager and kids were laughing and cutting up so loud behind the counter that I could hear everything from the back of the store. They were very disruptive. Not at all how I would like to enjoy a meal.Krishna M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019We actually waited an extremely long time (I think the car in front of me ordered a lot). But that isn't the part that bothered me. When I got home, I realized instead of giving me a meat sauce and extra alfredo, I got double alfredo sauce. And the chicken carbonara I ordered was missing the chicken.Ashley B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019The drink fountains were nasty. Looked like they haven't wiped down in weeks. The place were you put your dirty dishes was over flowing. This place use to be one of the cleanest places in town. Not sure why it has gone down hill like it has.Ben H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Great customer service, Rita is always there when I come in. She always does an excellent job, and is very friendly. Today I saw her doing the job of 3 people. She is awesome, and I thought she deserved some recognitionKirk a
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Worst experience I've ever had and gave their complementary coupon back since I won't be back.Tina W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019My order should have come with bread sticks, I ordered two extra but only got two.Randall H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Probably the most disorganized, inefficient operation I've ever seen. Ordered on-line and still had to wait almost 20 minutes on our food (which, by the way, tasted like it had double salt in it). Last time for us!Jim H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019Great customer service by Tammy! She was checking on all of the customers making sure they had what they needed. It truly seemed that she enjoyed being here which made us enjoy our experience even more!Emily H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019I recently went to your Columbus location. I redeemed my free birthday dessert. Well I just went to eat it and noticed it was thawed 6/27/2019 5:39pm and use by 7/1/2019 end of day. Its 7/3/2019. I'm pretty bummed and hopefully others that were dining in didnt get served this. Good thing I was takeout so I noticed it before eating it. I have a picture of the product as well if needed for proof.Mika L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019Ordered 6 extra breadsticks, for a total of 12. Approx. 9 of them were overcooked(hard), they tasted hard with no taste. I would like to have a credit please. If it wasn't for the breadsticks the food & customer service would get 5 stars. The breadsticks were horrible.Harland, N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 201920 minutes to get food, chicken parm lasagna had no lasagna, broccoli was burnt, pop machines had no diet drinks, one pop machine broken, dining room was hot, senior drink expensiveLarry H.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 24, 2019I actually would like feedback on a question with the pick 2 for $5.55 lunch and add a 3rd side for $1 more. I ordered fettuccini, lasagna then for my 3rd side I ordered chicken fettuccine and I was charged the additional $1 for the chicken fettuccine then an additional $2 for the lasagna plus the $5.55? The manager tried explaining why but made no sense to me and he said I’ll let you eat then deal with it. We just boxed items and left. I know it is only $2 but when you have an extremely ill child with an autoimmune disorder and have to put all extra $ towards that $2 means a lot so our splurge turned into someone making us out to be idiots. Am I wrong and are regular fettuccini and lasagna not on the 2 for $5.55 the for $1 more the chicken fettuccini?Krista, Hufg
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019Tonight was bittersweet for my mom and I at fazolis in Columbus in although a employee brought us our house salad and baked lasanga dinners midway through our meal I went back.up for more breadsticks I took the platter for breadsticks went up front to the counter waiting at least 15 to 20 minutes maybe longer before finally only 1 employee working there finally acknowledged me and gave me some more breadsticks she was the only employee up front at the counter who even acknowledged me several fazolis employees could clearly see me stamding there and did not acknowledge me just before this happended my mom and I were talking about how we were enjoying our meal and then I went up for more breadsticks and stood probably for a little over 30 minutes before the only employee at fazolis who even acknowledged I was standing there gave me more breadsticks I was upset because a
Several fazolis employees knew I was standing there as long as I did and did nothing to help due to this poor service at the end of our meal at fazolis tonight it may be awhile before my mom and I eat in at fazolis again for us tonight we were disappointed by how things went tonight toward the end of our meal this upset us because we have been regular customers at fazolis in Columbus in for yearsJoe r
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 11, 2019Kaitlin was very courteous and friendly while placing my order and even apologized for the longer than usual wait time. Unfortunately the chicken was missing from my entree, which I paid extra to add.Ryan S