Fazoli's Columbus - Indiana
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Columbus - Indiana
(Displaying 20 out of 69 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Great customer service, Rita is always there when I come in. She always does an excellent job, and is very friendly. Today I saw her doing the job of 3 people. She is awesome, and I thought she deserved some recognitionKirk a
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Worst experience I've ever had and gave their complementary coupon back since I won't be back.Tina W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019My order should have come with bread sticks, I ordered two extra but only got two.Randall H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Probably the most disorganized, inefficient operation I've ever seen. Ordered on-line and still had to wait almost 20 minutes on our food (which, by the way, tasted like it had double salt in it). Last time for us!Jim H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019Great customer service by Tammy! She was checking on all of the customers making sure they had what they needed. It truly seemed that she enjoyed being here which made us enjoy our experience even more!Emily H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019I recently went to your Columbus location. I redeemed my free birthday dessert. Well I just went to eat it and noticed it was thawed 6/27/2019 5:39pm and use by 7/1/2019 end of day. Its 7/3/2019. I'm pretty bummed and hopefully others that were dining in didnt get served this. Good thing I was takeout so I noticed it before eating it. I have a picture of the product as well if needed for proof.Mika L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019Ordered 6 extra breadsticks, for a total of 12. Approx. 9 of them were overcooked(hard), they tasted hard with no taste. I would like to have a credit please. If it wasn't for the breadsticks the food & customer service would get 5 stars. The breadsticks were horrible.Harland, N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 201920 minutes to get food, chicken parm lasagna had no lasagna, broccoli was burnt, pop machines had no diet drinks, one pop machine broken, dining room was hot, senior drink expensiveLarry H.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 24, 2019I actually would like feedback on a question with the pick 2 for $5.55 lunch and add a 3rd side for $1 more. I ordered fettuccini, lasagna then for my 3rd side I ordered chicken fettuccine and I was charged the additional $1 for the chicken fettuccine then an additional $2 for the lasagna plus the $5.55? The manager tried explaining why but made no sense to me and he said I’ll let you eat then deal with it. We just boxed items and left. I know it is only $2 but when you have an extremely ill child with an autoimmune disorder and have to put all extra $ towards that $2 means a lot so our splurge turned into someone making us out to be idiots. Am I wrong and are regular fettuccini and lasagna not on the 2 for $5.55 the for $1 more the chicken fettuccini?Krista, Hufg
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019Tonight was bittersweet for my mom and I at fazolis in Columbus in although a employee brought us our house salad and baked lasanga dinners midway through our meal I went back.up for more breadsticks I took the platter for breadsticks went up front to the counter waiting at least 15 to 20 minutes maybe longer before finally only 1 employee working there finally acknowledged me and gave me some more breadsticks she was the only employee up front at the counter who even acknowledged me several fazolis employees could clearly see me stamding there and did not acknowledge me just before this happended my mom and I were talking about how we were enjoying our meal and then I went up for more breadsticks and stood probably for a little over 30 minutes before the only employee at fazolis who even acknowledged I was standing there gave me more breadsticks I was upset because a
Several fazolis employees knew I was standing there as long as I did and did nothing to help due to this poor service at the end of our meal at fazolis tonight it may be awhile before my mom and I eat in at fazolis again for us tonight we were disappointed by how things went tonight toward the end of our meal this upset us because we have been regular customers at fazolis in Columbus in for yearsJoe r
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 11, 2019Kaitlin was very courteous and friendly while placing my order and even apologized for the longer than usual wait time. Unfortunately the chicken was missing from my entree, which I paid extra to add.Ryan S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 05, 2019Terrible. When our food came out, there were no breadsticks. We were told the bread would be out soon. Nobody brought us bread or asked the other dining room customers if they would like any. After finishing my entree, I waited another 10 minutes before finally giving up and leaving. Very disappointing.Joe R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 29, 2019On 3/29 I visited your location and ordered through the drive thru. From the moment I placed my order at the speaker untill I received my food I had waited 25 minutes. I decided to check my order before I left and had to come into the resturant to address a problem. I informed Montae that the baked spaghetti I ordered had the wrong sauce ( I had asked for meat sauce). She then asked how I knew what sauce was on there as she could only see the cheese. I informed her I had opened the container and it had chunks of tomatoes so it was the marinara sauce. It did not state the correct sauce on the receipt she then implied maybe she did not hear me. I replied with no she heard me she repeated the order back correctly. It then took at 5 minutes to replace the order. Montae was not wearing a name tag so before I left I had to ask another employee if I could please have her name. I understand things happen in restaurants to cause the speed of service to be slow. It just would have been nice to be informed of this when placing the order. Also when I came inside to get the issue fixed to not be talked to in such a way like it was my fault that the order was wrong and questioning how I knew my order was wrong.Shawna S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 19, 2019My husband and I were served two cheesecakes thawed on 3/11/19- to be served by 3/15/19. Today is 3/19/19. When we called the store, the manager, Duke, tried to explain that the date didn’t really mean anything. With a date so clearly labeled on the container it’s terrifying to think of what’s happening behind closed doors. Serving something FOUR DAYS beyond its expiration date is disgusting. An employee stood inside their supply shed smoking a cigarette with open boxes of to go containers, some even sitting in stacks on the shelves outside of their boxes. It was an overall very, very poor experience.Danielle C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 2019Horrible service, order taker was rude and put off by her job,sat at window for 5 minutes with no greet watching a blonde female employee shove her face with breadsticks, finally got fed up and left with no food.Mandy gentry
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 21, 2019I am so impressed with one of your employees at the National Road Fazoli's that I had to write in. I have had the pleasure of dealing with Terrell on two occasions, once in drive-thru and the latest during dine-in. Wow! EXCELLENT service both times! His attitude and wonderful personality made my day both times. He not only was full of energy, his attitude toward providing excellent service is top notch! If I still had my store front, I would offer him a job on the spot! I would hang on to him....worth every penny! PS. Food is great too!Debbie C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 18, 2019Awful customer service from Arianna M. She was exceptionally condescending at the order window, and rudely thrust our bags to us at the pickup window.Taylor Y.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 18, 2019Coustomer service was horrible. The cashier could not get our order straight for nothing. Every time we corrected her. She would delete our order. Which frustrated the kitchen staff. Because they were dishing up our order as we ordered. So then the order would disappear off of the screen. So they would throw our order away. Finally the manager was standing at the server window. We asked her if she would help the cashier. We advised her that she couldn't get our order correct. That she keeps deleting our order. The cashier smarted off i am trying to fix your order. The manager places our order. Then walks away and turns the register back over to the cashier. Then she pretty much throws our receipt at us.Donald G.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 29, 2019😡Donna W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019I ordered 3 items — a) 2 extra breadsticks b) regular chicken fettuccini Alfredo and c) baked ziti. Get home and only thing correct is the breadsticks. I have some item with pepperoni that I’m not sure what it is and a small fettuccini with no chicken. It’s frustrating to sit down to a meal and not even want to eat. Not end of the world so didn’t call to report. People are niceness there, didn’t wait long. But didn’t get what I paid for, either.Aida R.