10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Elkhart
Rating 1.81.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 56 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 06, 2019I was charged for two beverages, when I didn’t order it. I questioned the employee and she insisted it was cheaper to oorder the combo even though I didn’t want drinks. I ordered 2 baked spaghetti and two salads 2x7.69and 2x2.49 equals 13.55 with tax after a boho coupon on the spaghetti. I was charged 14.84. My order number was aaa25hzuanaq
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019I am a frequent visitor but we usually go through the drive thru. At check the cashier refused to let me use a coupon and an reward at the same time. They have allowed this everytime ive been through the drive thru. So if this isnt allowed then all employees need to follow this rule but i have never been refused since they are 2 different things coupon and reward. Very unhappy with how cashier handled it. Also it has been over 15min. Since i ordered our food and it still isnt done.Eleesha, m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Terrible, Took nearly 20 minutes in drive through for one meal and no cars ahead of me at 5:10pm. I had a coupon and a reward... different discounts but they argued that I can’t use my reward. Forgot napkins and silverware. Not friendly at all!LaTasha B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 20191. Submitted an online order for 12 dozen breadsticks for our soccer senior night to be picked up between 5:15 and 5:30 PM.
2. Stopped by Fazoli's at noon on order day to make sure they had my order and that it will be ready by 5:30PM. - employee confirmed.
3. Order was not ready at 5:30PM and didn't receive the breadsticks until 5:50 PM.
4. Very disappointed with Fazoli's (Elkhart) and will never order anything for our senior night again from them.Don K.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019On 9/30 I was given a salad that said use by 9/27
My take out order took 20 minutes
The salad had hardly any salad in it
The cashier was not friendly
Order ID AAA25HXJAEABDC
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019Food was not good at all. Tasted like microwave food that's overpriced. Threw everthing away but the breadsticks which were OK but very salty.Cornet C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019I have been to several other locations, and always had a great experience. But this location was horrible . We were there celebrating my mother’s 86th birthday and my sons birthday .We had to keep asking for everything in the breadsticks come out cold other people were not very nice enough and they didn’t come around they didn’t clean any plates off the table or nothing then ask if we need anything else I will never return to this location again everMichelle Pappas
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019The survice was horrible the restaurant was freezing our food was cold and we had to ask for bread stick 4 times before we got some and we went the to celebrate our moms 86th birthday she was so cold she didn't want to stay it ruined her birthdayElizabeth m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019The girl in the window on July 17tg at 615 was extremely rude and gave me crazy facial expressionsHave C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019Ordered 3 salads
2 of them I ordered side salads plain with just the lettuce and grilled chicken on top.
The lettuce was mostly brown and they put cheese on it. I think to cover up the browned. And I only got 4 pieces of chicken on the salad I ate. I actually just ate the chicken. We only got 2 breadsticks. If we would’ve ate it I the store it’s unlimited breadsticks.Marita, L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019It was horrible and it was dead bugs in the window the bathrooms was disgusting and smelled like urine. The workers looks dirty, food tasted like it was microwave heatedAleah, E
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019For some reason they drenched (I'm talking looks like 1/4 bottle) my chocolate cheesecake in hershey's syrup on my to go order. They don't do this when I dine in. Ruined the cheesecake completely - very dissatisfied!Karen F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019Manager was rude when we told her it was FREEZING in there. Said thermostat was broken. I have been there two times this month and it was freezing both times. I bought the lunch special and she said the drink was included but then charged me $1.00 for it. I don't think I will be going back.Teresa LeMieux
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019Cashier was coughing in her hand. Without washing her hands she was all over the drinking edge of our cups and giving change. Should not have been working with the public while coughing her head off....right into her hands!tea s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 13, 2019I have never had such bad service as I did today.Cashier was short with me and it was as I was a bother to her. My friend was not able to get the drink she wanted. The reply was that the other drink station had an out of order sign. If that was it i would have had just chalked it up to a bad day,but I ordered dinner for my husband it was brought to me in a paper bag and there was room for my left over lunch I was able to put it on top of the carry out portion of the order.I didn't realize that something was leaking. Had I been given a plastic bag,my dinner would not ended up all over my drivewayLinda G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 11, 2019No service. Couldn't get anybody to take our order,had to walk out after a few minutes.Larry T.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019Great customer service!!!Jose G.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019Service is usually good however today at 1PM I was told 35-40 minute wait for food. What?!John B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Our salad came with romaine instead of spinach, service was so slow we had no time to eat, resaurant was dirty.Melissa V
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019How is it I spend $5.00, but this is the 3rd time it says I have 49 points? It's cold about once a week. Sometimes the bread sticks are dry. Most of the time good food.Norma K.