Fazoli's Weston Rd
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Weston Rd
Rating 2.52.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 91 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2020The food is absolutely disgusting. $25 gets you hard burnt pre cooked chicken, a bunch of cold noodles and a tablespoon of sauce. Not worth the money at all!Megan G.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020The cashier and server were very polite. But we waited 15 min to get cold food. Me husband watch them sit our food in the window an just leave it. When they brought it to the table it was cold. I took back up and told them. When the manager brought our back out to us he didnt even apologize. Bad customer service and yes I work in the service industry.Patricia G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020Ordered the shrimp scampi zoodles. Started eating and discovered that 4 of the 6 shrimp were not cooked. Brought it to the attention of the manager and he stated that all shrimp/meats are cooked prior to arrival. He mentioned that other people have asked about the shrimp also. No refund provided or anything. Took pictures of the shrimp and brought them home if you would like to see them. I obviously did not finish my meal.Duane R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019Restaurant was very slow. When we went in all employees were out side smoking and made us wait to come in. Once served food, employees were at desk talking about nazis and hitler. Restaurant had no clean dishes to serve bread sticks on.Ashley T
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019My pizza was raw 2 times in a row so I left without eating and got my money back for that part only. We also ordered 2 small #4 chicken fettuccine alfredo and they brought us regular without chicken. When I went to the counter and told her about the chicken missing, the cashier proceeded to argue with me for a couple minutes and even told me to come behind the counter and look. As soon as she said this, she realized that she was wrong but never apologized. I told the manager who had came up to just give us the chicken to put in it. Overall bad customer service. I will not come back to this location.Amber T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Horrible experience. We were told they were short staffed. When we ordered they said it would be at least 20 minutes and when we asked for breadsticks we were told we “weren’t allowed.” Considering Fazoli’s is known for their unlimited breadsticks to be told we weren’t allowed to have breadsticks is ridiculous and unacceptable!Shannon L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Not enough people working today. They “weren’t allowed” to give breadsticks because there weren’t enough workers? Also, they seemed irritated we came in because they only had a few workers. Don’t think we will be back with this attitude.Allison P.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019Employees are very friendly always!! However every time I order baked spaghetti I always ask for extra sauce and every time well over half is without any sauce. So I pay extra to have sauce over the whole baked spaghetti and still eat literally dry spaghetti with cheese on top. It should have sauce over all of it without paying extra but when I do pay extra to get what should already be there it’s still dry. I stopped going for a while but returned a couple of days ago to try it again but unfortunately it was the same way.Cheri M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019I waited 15 minutes for a kids spaghetti and slice of cheese pizza.Kim M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Was there at 11. Lasagna was hard as a rock around the edges. Asked manager if it was leftover from yesterday and he immediately said that early in the day it is always from night before. YUK! He offered to remake, but I didn't have time nor desire to wait. Y'all just sank to the bottom of my go to list.Paula B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019This was HORRIBLE! I placed me and husbands order. then realized that I had $5 reward in points. so I ordered a kid meal so I wouldnt have to share with youngin and some cheesecake. well I got me and husband food. then after 3 people behind me got their food, I asked "is my kids meal not finished? they look over and I guess they left it sitting. The guy copped and attitude, and said "I'm not dealing with her" then he started to get it ready to hand food it out. at
this point I dont like how my baby's food was Negligently cared for between prep and finish, no telling what other sauces fell in it. I ended up leaving without my pies, without 3 cheese cake, without my alfredo for my breadsticks. I would like a corporate personnel to call me back. I would like a full refund of my order as I feel I was treated poorly. I have no problem it being in store credit as long as it is valid at other locations. I will not return to this location.
Order ID aaa2zhv8acaH
order ID: aaa2zhv8acafLaura H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 08, 2019Been waiting for 45 minutes for food and still none..they filled drive through orders but not dining room..Watched drive through get food for 45 minutes..No offer of breadsticks or anything..
Don’t know that I’ll return..Order number AAA2ZHV6ACBW..Scott A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019Food was good but service very slow. Took thirty minutes to get foodTylar M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019Slow service 20 mins and waiting for food.Aaron childeds
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Front line employees have no personality. They do not greet customers or say thank you. They just stand and stare waiting for the order. Worst customer service ever. Erin E name is on the receipt. I rate my service as -1.A Jackson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019We dined in at 1030 PM and was greeted by craig. He was very helpful. I dont know what his position was but he took our order,cooked our order and brought us breadsticks. He was amazing he definitely made us feel right at home.Malinda borst
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019This is probably the second time I’ve been to
One of ur restaurants and I was treated the exact same
Way. The cashier was just plain rude at the speaker as well as at the window. I don’t know if I just caught him on a bad day but this makes me not want to go back. PleaSe coach ur team. I love fazolis I would hate for others to hve the same experienceERIN Leinenweaver
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019I recently catered a party using Fazoli’s. Nick, the manager, not only helped my husband and I place the order, but delivered it personally. He deserves 5 stars.
The food was great and the service was the best.
Thanks Fazoli’s for good service and super employees! It’s one of our favorite restaurants!Susan H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019The line in the drive through was over a half hour long. The food was seeping out of the containers when it arrived. No apology was given about the wait. No receipt was left, likely intentionally so we can’t review. My girlfriend was literally cryingZane G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019If I could I would give this location 0 stars. I went to the drive thru because I was craving spaghetti and meat sauce. I’ve been waiting 20+ min but can’t escape this drive thru line. I even called the store to ask how long it would be and they were extremely rude. I went at 1900 on 8/6/19. Literally the worst drive thru experience. I’m still waiting with 3 cars ahead of me as I write this review.Tessa L