Fazoli's Weston Rd
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Weston Rd
Rating 2.62.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 86 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Horrible experience. We were told they were short staffed. When we ordered they said it would be at least 20 minutes and when we asked for breadsticks we were told we “weren’t allowed.” Considering Fazoli’s is known for their unlimited breadsticks to be told we weren’t allowed to have breadsticks is ridiculous and unacceptable!Shannon L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Not enough people working today. They “weren’t allowed” to give breadsticks because there weren’t enough workers? Also, they seemed irritated we came in because they only had a few workers. Don’t think we will be back with this attitude.Allison P.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019Employees are very friendly always!! However every time I order baked spaghetti I always ask for extra sauce and every time well over half is without any sauce. So I pay extra to have sauce over the whole baked spaghetti and still eat literally dry spaghetti with cheese on top. It should have sauce over all of it without paying extra but when I do pay extra to get what should already be there it’s still dry. I stopped going for a while but returned a couple of days ago to try it again but unfortunately it was the same way.Cheri M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019I waited 15 minutes for a kids spaghetti and slice of cheese pizza.Kim M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Was there at 11. Lasagna was hard as a rock around the edges. Asked manager if it was leftover from yesterday and he immediately said that early in the day it is always from night before. YUK! He offered to remake, but I didn't have time nor desire to wait. Y'all just sank to the bottom of my go to list.Paula B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019This was HORRIBLE! I placed me and husbands order. then realized that I had $5 reward in points. so I ordered a kid meal so I wouldnt have to share with youngin and some cheesecake. well I got me and husband food. then after 3 people behind me got their food, I asked "is my kids meal not finished? they look over and I guess they left it sitting. The guy copped and attitude, and said "I'm not dealing with her" then he started to get it ready to hand food it out. at
this point I dont like how my baby's food was Negligently cared for between prep and finish, no telling what other sauces fell in it. I ended up leaving without my pies, without 3 cheese cake, without my alfredo for my breadsticks. I would like a corporate personnel to call me back. I would like a full refund of my order as I feel I was treated poorly. I have no problem it being in store credit as long as it is valid at other locations. I will not return to this location.
Order ID aaa2zhv8acaH
order ID: aaa2zhv8acafLaura H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 08, 2019Been waiting for 45 minutes for food and still none..they filled drive through orders but not dining room..Watched drive through get food for 45 minutes..No offer of breadsticks or anything..
Don’t know that I’ll return..Order number AAA2ZHV6ACBW..Scott A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019Food was good but service very slow. Took thirty minutes to get foodTylar M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019Slow service 20 mins and waiting for food.Aaron childeds
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Front line employees have no personality. They do not greet customers or say thank you. They just stand and stare waiting for the order. Worst customer service ever. Erin E name is on the receipt. I rate my service as -1.A Jackson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019We dined in at 1030 PM and was greeted by craig. He was very helpful. I dont know what his position was but he took our order,cooked our order and brought us breadsticks. He was amazing he definitely made us feel right at home.Malinda borst
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019This is probably the second time I’ve been to
One of ur restaurants and I was treated the exact same
Way. The cashier was just plain rude at the speaker as well as at the window. I don’t know if I just caught him on a bad day but this makes me not want to go back. PleaSe coach ur team. I love fazolis I would hate for others to hve the same experienceERIN Leinenweaver
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019I recently catered a party using Fazoli’s. Nick, the manager, not only helped my husband and I place the order, but delivered it personally. He deserves 5 stars.
The food was great and the service was the best.
Thanks Fazoli’s for good service and super employees! It’s one of our favorite restaurants!Susan H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019The line in the drive through was over a half hour long. The food was seeping out of the containers when it arrived. No apology was given about the wait. No receipt was left, likely intentionally so we can’t review. My girlfriend was literally cryingZane G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019If I could I would give this location 0 stars. I went to the drive thru because I was craving spaghetti and meat sauce. I’ve been waiting 20+ min but can’t escape this drive thru line. I even called the store to ask how long it would be and they were extremely rude. I went at 1900 on 8/6/19. Literally the worst drive thru experience. I’m still waiting with 3 cars ahead of me as I write this review.Tessa L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019Super slow seevice. 1 cashier. Several other workers walking around sipping on their drinks not even acknowledging customers. Speed is a major problem. I only ordered a baked spaghetti.Kal S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019I would like to share some pictures with you. They speak 1,000 words. In short the place was filthy with trash,plates, utensils over flowing. Half the place was closed off due to water on floor leaving many,many families with no place to sit and orders already placed. People started sitting at those tables anyways (a worker came and told everyone they couldn’t sit back there) everyone started to complain where are we gonna sit with our food then?!? She just walked away. I guess people sat there anyways, I don’t know we left.
No silverware to eat with. And no extra breadsticks cause the place was so chaotic. It makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like 🤢 the cashier and the guy who brought our food seemed really nice. Not sure if this place is understaffed or what but it’s a complete mess. Never seen anything like that.Nikki R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019Poor customer service, employees not knowledgeable about products. I ordered a chicken carbonara. The cashier was not familiar with the menu item and needed to be shown on the menu board what I was talking about. She could not locate it on the register and needed to ask a coworker what it was and where to find it. I added the “make it a meal” option, and did not recive pizza, though I didn’t realized it until I arrived home to eat. My companion had ordered 2 baked spaghettis, “make it a meal”, and also did not receive pizza slices. I had also ordered a chicken Caesar salad, and the cashier asked what dressing I wanted. I said caeser, and she told me that she didn’t think they had caeser. I pointed out that caeser dressing was listed as an ingredient on the menu board, so she asked a coworker who told her that they were out of caeser dressing until the next day. Overall a very disappointing visit.Shona J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019We thought the cashier/manager had to be on drugs, the restaurant was disgusting/dirty, the other employees were just sitting around and it made our eating experience feel very uncomfortable. We felt like we were intruding and needed to leave. One of the employees can out and basically half undressed in front of us. We had to seriously wipe down the table and silverware before we could eat.Brian, S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019I come here to this location at least once a week. I order the same thing every time. I get a Turkey Club Classico with no tomato and no onion. I’ve had a few issues where they haven’t taken off the this condiment or that. But I’m really mad tonight because I got home which is 30 minutes away and they gave me the wrong sandwich! Ahhh it’s so frustrating because this is my favorite restaurant and my favorite sandwich.Judy Beyer