Fazoli's Green River
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Green River
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 96 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019It has been a while since I have ordered a lite serving of spaghetti which evidently you now call small. I did not expect the serving to be in the same container as when I order a slice of cheesecake. It seemed to be even less than 1/2 of the regular serving that I also ordered to go. For $4.99 I will not be ordering it again.Dee Simon
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019Order online was incorrect. The ticket was correct but it was not our food. Please advise how to get a refund. Order number on the receipt is 409276919Richard Morris
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019My husband ordered take out and they failed to include milk for my son and my husband’s meal!! He got it on the way home and had to drive all the way across town again to get his dinner. They didn’t comp the meal or do anything for having to drive back. All they gave him was free breadsticks. Extremely disappointed!Laura Wellmeier
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019If i could give a negative 100, I would. A few weeks ago I went this restaurant. It was about 6:00 pm. I was puzzled as to why there wasn't hardly anyone there. It was a busy weekend evening. Then I drove up to the window. It was disgustingly dirty. I should have driven away but I didn't. I purchased my order. When I got home, I threw it away. I was so disgusted by what I saw. Also the lady that took my money, you could tell that her hands had not been washed.Lori B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019I found mold on my slider bun.It was on 3 different places on the bun.I discovered it after I had already eaten a slider.MAURICE, D
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Just want to compliment Maybel on how sweet,caring,nice she is. She went above and beyond on asking if we needed anything. She made our whole visit wonderful and made us feel she wanted to help in any way. Need more employees like her. She's a total sweetheart.Barbara S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 20192 things ...1. specifically went to fazolis to get the special of prime rib macaroni and cheese after seeing it on the website menu for the Evansville green river road location.... went there to buy it and was told it was no longer available. Disappointed. Why have it on the website if it isn’t available?
2. Didn’t get any breadsticks with the carry out order - ended up ordering spicy sausage penne and would have thought it should have had breadsticks. Do you not give breadsticks for carry out orders?Disappointed.
I can say the staff were friendly and polite, but kinda disappointed with the experience.Joan D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 14, 2019I visited the Greenriver RD location last night to pick up dinner. I went through the drive thru and pick the Family Fresh Tossed Duo. The price on the sign said $15. I was asked which sauces I wanted and what dressing I wanted on my salad. Once at the window I was told a higher price, when I questioned it. I was told that the salad is no longer included in the meal price of $15 it's extra but they are told to still ask what dressing. The picture on the sign shows a salad as does the picture online. This along with the fact that I was asked about dressing and not told the salad was extra is very deceiving. The pictures should be redone to show no salad or the price should increase to include the salad.Bethany S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019Our Company has ordered multiple times for our Friday Lunches. Pick Up or Delivery the service has always been great food that's fresh and presentable. Packed for transport very well. Do Recommend their catering.Krissy T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Just wasted my lunch break driving to your store only to be told there's a 20 minute wait for whatever I order. Thanks, now I have to go back to work hungry. I swear every time I go here the service is straight up terrible. Dont know how this place stays open.Jacob D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Horrible experience! We ordered by phone. We could hear her finish her cigarette and walk inside in a huff because we interrupted her break. Spent 10 minutes on the phone ordering and had her repeat the order back to us which was incorrect. We corrected it. Had her repeat it again because the last time we ordered we had errors. We go pick it up and get back and we were missing the family order of breadsticks and family order of alfredo which I am absolutely positive she repeated back to us each time. Also, we specifically ordered the $5 alfredo meal but received and was charged for the full meal with additional charges for drink and salad doubling the cost. She told us that she was not at a register when she took our order and said she cannot give us the total until we get there. I take this to mean she wrote it down and then entered it all incorrectly when she got to a register. When we called to let them know of the errors, the girl was rude and said she did not take the order so she cannot verify the mistake. We did return to the store and they did not charge us for new food....but they overcharged us to begin with.Andrea T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Literally just sat in the drive thru for 20 minutes with only 3 cars in front of me just waiting on some chicken alfredo. Terrible timing every time. Should probably hire some employees that know how to do their jobs. Probably won't be back anytime soon. Just gonna go to the west side location.Jacob D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Woman at counter alone during lunch was clueless. Took forever to wait on customers. Did not get my salad. She put her fingers inside my drink cup when it was handed to meTim S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Worst customer service. I will not be back to this location again. I have never been so upset at all. U can contact me if u want 8127609312ERIN leinenweaver
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019My friend and I ordered 2 pic two items for $5 and drinks. The only hot or even close to hot was the bread stick's. I guess they waited till the bread stick's were done. My friend couldn't eat his and I ate maybe a 1/4 of mine and gave up. I told who what I assumed was the manager what was wrong. I said there is no point waiting for a remake of our order as it would be cold again. We left. The manager didn't insist on waiting to make it right or even apologize for what happened. We well never be back. Within a few minutes of this message being sent we ate there. The manager didn't offer to refund the money.
My cell is 812-677-3648Robert S.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019Service and spaghetti was great but my breadsticks were both almost burnt. 😥 couldn’t eat them.Gin D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019Please stop advertising unlimited breadsticks when no one brings them around and there are none ready when you ask for more at the counter. We’ve been here 45 min and have only gotten 5 breadsticks, 1 for each person. To top it off, our food wasn’t hot.Andrea B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Wonderful customer experience clean and friendly food was excellentPayton
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019We placed 3 separate orders for our workplace and drove 20 minutes to P/U.
When the food was brought back we got no breadsticks with our lunches. That is one of the main reasons we go there. Did not have lunch time to drive back and get them. Food was delicious aside from that.Marilyn T
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 12, 2019Ordered dine-in at 12:21PM on 4/11/19.
Normally Fazoli's is a 5* experience but this visit was very bad. Upon receiving our tray with salads we noticed it had not been washed and had to take the tray back up to them for a clean one. We had to sift through 5 utensils until we found one that did not have dried food left on it. On top of that it took over 15 minutes to bring out the food. I thought this was supposed to be fast food? We stayed in the restaurant until 1:00pm and during the 40 minutes we were there not once did someone come around with bread. Disappointed as this is one of our top fast food choices.Jeff W