Fazoli's Green River
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Green River
Rating 3.53.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 106 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsFeb 14, 2020Order was wrong. Ordered a sampler platter with meat sauce instead of meatball and got meatball.Cathy C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2020Ordered an Italian Primo that had very little meat on it There was no meat on 2 inches of each end.Janet R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020I just did a drive thru order and the amount of spaghetti and fettuccine I received was ridiculous. I had to make food at home because it wasn’t enough for my girls to eat. You get a lot more food when you dine in!!Jamie C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 10, 2020Amazing customer service by Cassandra. She went above our expectations for sure. The old lady cleaning table is always so sweet and loving. Our family just loves her.Chris G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2019Ordered classic sampler fettuccine Alfredo and 2 meatball subs and it took 40 minutes. We watched several others that ordered after us get their mealsStacey F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019People working there were nice, but we had a 45 minute wait, which is a bit insane. Not sure why it's so understaffed, but a disappointing experience for lunch yesterdayIan L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 16, 2019We used the new kiosk system to order our meals. The server brought out the pasta, but not the side salad. Then the side salad had the wrong dressing on it. By the time we finished our salad, the pasta was cold. Before when we would order with a person, the salad would be given to us at the time of the order, so we could eat it then and we were ready to eat the pasta when it came out. Also, the portion sizes are ridiculously smaller than they were the last time we were there a couple of months ago. We also were told we would receive a free cookie for ordering with the kiosk, but we had to ask the server for it and she seemed put out. Very disappointing visitA Ireland
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2019Food was good, service poor. My wife asked a young man bussing tables if they still walked around with breadsticks and he said no but went another table got their plate and got that table breadsticks. My wife asked the girl who rang us up the same thing and she said yes. The tea dispenser was empty so my wife asked the same young man if he could refill it or does he not do that either. He got an attitude and up in her face about and went to kitchen and slammed the door.Very rude. My wife worked for fazoli's when they were in florida. Young man was very rude.Paul, J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 02, 2019Terrible experience this evening. My family and I used the drive through to enjoy our dinner at home however when we got home we learned that not all of our food was there and part of my husband’s meal seemed to be sitting out since lunch. We ordered 4 extra breadsticks and received zero. We ordered a side of marinara and did not receive it. My husband’s pizza was cold and hard and looked as if it was 6 hours old. Extremely disappointed in our experience tonight.Rachael, R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2019I got the oven baked sampler. There was 1 meatball on the spaghetti and when I cut it in half it had the worst smell. After tasting it I honestly thought it smelled like dog poop. I had 2 family members smell it and both thought, including my husband, that it smelled very bad. It looked greenish. It was awful. The more I smelled it the more it “turned my stomach”. I told my family I better not get sick from it! And the Alfredo sauce smelled like seafood. As I was looking up to see if I could find what they put in their meatballs and reviews I saw they actually do have seafood dishes. But my sampler did not. I gave it the one star because my family said their dishes were fine. None had meatballs.Tammy S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019It has been a while since I have ordered a lite serving of spaghetti which evidently you now call small. I did not expect the serving to be in the same container as when I order a slice of cheesecake. It seemed to be even less than 1/2 of the regular serving that I also ordered to go. For $4.99 I will not be ordering it again.Dee Simon
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019Order online was incorrect. The ticket was correct but it was not our food. Please advise how to get a refund. Order number on the receipt is 409276919Richard Morris
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019My husband ordered take out and they failed to include milk for my son and my husband’s meal!! He got it on the way home and had to drive all the way across town again to get his dinner. They didn’t comp the meal or do anything for having to drive back. All they gave him was free breadsticks. Extremely disappointed!Laura Wellmeier
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019If i could give a negative 100, I would. A few weeks ago I went this restaurant. It was about 6:00 pm. I was puzzled as to why there wasn't hardly anyone there. It was a busy weekend evening. Then I drove up to the window. It was disgustingly dirty. I should have driven away but I didn't. I purchased my order. When I got home, I threw it away. I was so disgusted by what I saw. Also the lady that took my money, you could tell that her hands had not been washed.Lori B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019I found mold on my slider bun.It was on 3 different places on the bun.I discovered it after I had already eaten a slider.MAURICE, D
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Just want to compliment Maybel on how sweet,caring,nice she is. She went above and beyond on asking if we needed anything. She made our whole visit wonderful and made us feel she wanted to help in any way. Need more employees like her. She's a total sweetheart.Barbara S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 20192 things ...1. specifically went to fazolis to get the special of prime rib macaroni and cheese after seeing it on the website menu for the Evansville green river road location.... went there to buy it and was told it was no longer available. Disappointed. Why have it on the website if it isn’t available?
2. Didn’t get any breadsticks with the carry out order - ended up ordering spicy sausage penne and would have thought it should have had breadsticks. Do you not give breadsticks for carry out orders?Disappointed.
I can say the staff were friendly and polite, but kinda disappointed with the experience.Joan D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 14, 2019I visited the Greenriver RD location last night to pick up dinner. I went through the drive thru and pick the Family Fresh Tossed Duo. The price on the sign said $15. I was asked which sauces I wanted and what dressing I wanted on my salad. Once at the window I was told a higher price, when I questioned it. I was told that the salad is no longer included in the meal price of $15 it's extra but they are told to still ask what dressing. The picture on the sign shows a salad as does the picture online. This along with the fact that I was asked about dressing and not told the salad was extra is very deceiving. The pictures should be redone to show no salad or the price should increase to include the salad.Bethany S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019Our Company has ordered multiple times for our Friday Lunches. Pick Up or Delivery the service has always been great food that's fresh and presentable. Packed for transport very well. Do Recommend their catering.Krissy T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Just wasted my lunch break driving to your store only to be told there's a 20 minute wait for whatever I order. Thanks, now I have to go back to work hungry. I swear every time I go here the service is straight up terrible. Dont know how this place stays open.Jacob D